This movie has me infuriated. I can't believe there are people in this world that stupid

This movie has me infuriated. I can't believe there are people in this world that stupid.

>Hear about this movie in another thread
>Watch it
>Think the writing is just shitty with a bad plot, it doesn't make sense and it's obvious what's going on
>Inspired by a true story of a person pranking McDonald's pretending to be police officers and making people do outrageous things
>Look the actual story of this movie up
>All of it really happened and the movie was filmed brick by brick of how it actually went down

Fucking really? Not one single person thought to call the police, call the regional manager or even ask questions? The caller convinced people to make her strip naked, do jumping jacks, had someone spank her and had her perform oral on the manager's husband.

At what point do you say, "hmm, this doesn't seem normal for a police officer to do."

The police station wasn't even a mile away. I am actually infuriated at human stupidity. I just cannot process how people this fucking stupid make it this far in life.

>They thought they were complying with the law
With some random person on the telephone that never verified they were a police officer. He had them going for 3 hours before a maintenance man finally said "something doesn't seem right about this." When the maintenance man of a fast food restaurant is the most intelligent person in the building. Jesus fuck!

10/10 rage.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UFXeXK3szOk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milgram_experiment
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how do you think she must feel about being firced to suck off some old man and put his old dick in her mouth

Have you tried getting a job in America? Nobody's hiring. You gotta keep that McDonald's income.

only yanks are this dumb, besides if she didnt follow orders she would have been shot dead since thats what american police generally do

>At what point do you say, "hmm, this doesn't seem normal for a police officer to do."
I would say when the nipple makes its first appearance.

Your brain shuts down from fear.

this movie triggered me too, hard to keep watching, just as The Hunt

I'm afraid to watch it. I'm having a difficult struggle with the realization that humanity is just barely bright enough to civilize the planet. We think we're so smart but that's only because our competition is chimpanzees and dolphins.

Great job everyone. First place!

This was in 2004 when people were having trouble finding employees and the minimum wage was around $4.50 an hour.

I get that the stupid 16 year old was afraid but the following was also involved: The store female manager, her husband and two random employees who also worked there that were asked to watch her at various points.

You should watch the interview with the manager.

youtube.com/watch?v=UFXeXK3szOk

There was some decent cap footage

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milgram_experiment

I didn't know it was so closely based on the real story until I looked it up. I thought the movie was some director's excuse to have a girl naked for half the movie. Nope, it happened.

>NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THESE INBRED HICKS IS SMART AT ALL?
>NO WAY

I wonder what the guy was thinking when he started spanking her at his request. He had to be holding back his laughter or fapping. Or both.

>Ima need you to take your clothes off
>Now do jumping jacks to see if the money you stole falls out of wherever you're hiding it
>Okay now inspect her asshole to make sure it's not in there
>Okay inspect her vagina
>Okay now since she's been bad spank her
>I need her to give you a blowjob now as part of our investigation
This is a new level of stupid. This is worse than people falling for rich dead uncle emails.

This is the chucklefuck who did it
ALLEGEDLY
All the evidence was circumstantial but included him having possession of 9 phone cards that had been used to call fast food restaurants in various states including a Burger King in Idaho which was called using the card on the same day as someone tried the same scam.
>just a coincidence

The manager also sued McDonalds for not informing her of the scam.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

6.1 million. Anyone wanna strip search me for 6.1 million? Let's do this

1 million actually after an appeal

So what ever happened to the prank caller?

This is America. We have something called a work ethic which is obviously something foreign to you. If someone in a position of authority tells you to slurp on some dong then you better get on your fucking knees.

The jury returned a Not Guilty verdict on him due to lack of direct evidence. The calls stopped when he was arrested and he is still the prime suspect in the other incidents but he'll probably get away with it.

>By the time Summers realised she had been tricked, Louise had been made to dance naked with her hands above her head, do jumping jacks and deep knee bends, sit on Nix’s lap, kiss him, have her buttocks slapped until they were red, then perform oral sex on him.
LOL I can't even

>Louise said she co-operated because she couldn’t afford to lose her £4.20-an-hour job.

The most infuriating thing about this is David Stewart, the guy who did all of this got away with it.

>In March 2009 a caller talked the manager of a New Hampshire KFC into activating the sprinklers, raining fire retardant down on her and staff.

>The hoaxer then convinced them all to go into the car park, strip and urinate on one another to neutralise the chemicals.

Where the fuck have you worked that this would fly? If the manager of any job is telling you that you need to be spanked, you have to strip naked or that you need to perform oral sex on someone to cooperate with an investigation, are you telling me that places you've worked at would require your full cooperation?

Seriously where the fuck have you worked? A low rent strip club?

I wonder what his batting average was, like how many calls he had to make where they just told him to fuck off before he found people who were willing to pee on each other

They're fast food joints. I imagine not many. There's a reason most people work at those places and it's not necessity.

Truly the prank caller did nothing wrong. Also the people in the store shouldn't have been convicted for doing what they thought was actually police orders. They didn't choose to be retarded. When you're at that level of intelligence I don't think you should be punished for blindly following the orders of (what you think are) more qualified people. It's how you make sure you don't fuck things up the rest of the time desu

This is what is known on Sup Forums as a "troll"
Welcome to the site

It was probably a mix of the bystander effect and power of authority. People have some fucked up shit just because they were told to.

Are there other movies out there of unrealistic shit happening or going down that actually happened?

I love true stories that are too unbelievable to be real that really happened.

>people did something stupid at some point
>oh the humanity how could this happen my faith in the human race ahhh bla bla bla

Stop being a fucking drama queen dude.

Donna Summers spotted.

>'About 1/4 of the audience walked out before the film ended. I do not disagree that the movie is difficult to watch, but I think you can hardly review a movie where you walked out without seeing the entire film"

Everyone is a drama queen about it.

Bernie
Catch Me If You Can
both good

>>The hoaxer then convinced them all to go into the car park, strip and urinate on one another to neutralise the chemicals.
absolute madman

i'd give the guy a fucking medal

I was just thinking it's too bad he was such a freaky perv, he could have put his work on youtube and been the greatest prank caller of all time. OF ALL TIME

I'm scared enough of cops that I'd probably suck a dick.

He could have done both. He really dropped the ball.

>she got 6 million dollars

Jesus.

The one about the guy who impersonated Stanley Kubrick for decades to have sex with chicks despite looking nothing like Kubrick.

>Truly the prank caller did nothing wrong
impersonated an officer

The Hunt is good, though it's not based on one specific story.

I wish someone spanked me and gave me six millions.

But all for the greater good.

Pain and gain
Wolf of wall street

Top reference

At that point he realised he had hit the mother load of lolcows.

Apparently he was a serial prank caller. He must have been flabbergasted at how much he was able to get away with.

Still would be worth it imo

it happened in Canada too and it was the 80's which explains a lot right there.

I would bet any sum of money that this man's dick is tiny.

What level of stupidity can you possibly be on to think the police would order you to blow a guy?? Like...i just can't even

lmao if you think there aren't polices who do that

but they usually order you to blow them

Do we know if she continued to completion? Please tell me she swallowed his load.

She was young and sexy, the caller gave them the thinnest veneer of plausible deniability possible and they ran with it. The beauty of the prank was him getting people to do things they already wanted to do and then having to pay the price for it when actual police got involved.

yeah we know she swallowed the load and then said "Yum yum this taste like gum" and farted randomly. It's all in the report.

Pretty sure from the video that was released she basically just sucked on it briefly and that was it, not even a proper blowjob.

Needs a smug Pepe edit

WTF I love McDonald's now

>you can molest a 16 year old and get paid 1 million USD
>only if you're retarded
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????