So I took the wife out to dinner last night and we always talked about doing this...

So I took the wife out to dinner last night and we always talked about doing this. You put 5 singles out on the table at the beginning of dinner for the waiter/waitress to see. Don’t say anything to them. If they mess up, you take a dollar away, and so on. At the end of dinner how much ever is left, is their tip. You will receive the best service of your life. The waitress kept looking at it as if she was confused. But she played her cards right, did a great job, and received the whole 5 bucks. I did take away a dollar because she forgot the bread, but she bounced back and gave us extra. All in all a great dinner with my love and a good dinner experiment we both wanted to see play out. Try it, you will be surprise!

Attached: 1575594486263.jpg (533x362, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TVD5wvJ1ru4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I typically do this with 2$ bills.

youtube.com/watch?v=TVD5wvJ1ru4

I always think of this episode when someone mentions this idea

it's a stupid idea, and it makes you look like an asshole
don't do it

nobody fucking cares you cringy faggot. fuck off with this literal reddit shit

some stale copypasta

This site is becoming more like Reddit.

Who tips?
Here, the waiter would throw it back in your face.

if you're gonna top me five bucks for my best service, you're getting my worst service from the start

Who TF tips max $5 unless you spending like $30 or below

Old bait. For anyone this is new to and actually considering this. From an experienced service worker and Sup Forumsro: this pretty much gaurentees we fuck with your food. /psa

You're an asshole.

who the fuck tips $5 if you're paying less than $30

I've never tipped more than $2

Look at the angry manchild in his natural habitat.

OP took his "wife" to Dennys

Broke bitch. That’s a stupid method. And $5 is a poor mans tip

Good for you faggot, who cares.

>who the fuck tips $5 if you're paying less than $30
people who aren't saving up for a sex doll

Attached: 2018-12-24 02.41.51.png (836x828, 493K)

A 5$ tip? did you buy a single entree because that's the only scenario where it's acceptable to leave that little. You're an asshole

Did you prep the bull for your wife after dinner?

you only tip $5...

come on out mr krabs

execute all boomers

What if i tip 50 cents? Typically if i want to tip ill just leave what ever loose coins i have in my glass. Occasionally ill leave a washington if i dont have any change and the service was exceptional

First mistake was claiming someone from Sup Forums had a wife. Good bait

Five whole dollars? Big spender. Maybe just save that five whole dollars and buy some fast food you cheap bastard

Im not op. But not only do i have a wife, i have a 9 year old

So the servers best case scenario is a $5 tip? Did you take your wife to Denny’s or are you just Jewish?

>not only do I have a wife
Girlfriend*
>I have a 9 year old
Her 9 year old*

I usually leave my zipper open sit sideways so the waitstaff can see my unit.always get the best service.i have an aesthetic cock.women want to touch it with their inner child.men are just angry

Wel you right we arent married, but its our child

Unless five bucks happens to be what the actual percentage-based tip is then you're probably just gonna get spit in your food because it's not worth playing happy slave for a few bucks.

You have so little authority in your life you pathetic little cunt. if i was the waitress I wouldnt have served you at all.
Wow 5 bucks. Go fuck yourself .

Hahah, everyone who does this gets their food spat on out the back. They dont give a shit about your fucking cheap ass tactics. 1 restaurant my GF worked in, if some asshole tried this the owner threw them out. What a dick.

What is this FB normie bullshit?
Since 20% is a good tip, that means you're spending at most $25 on a meal for two... are you on a date at fucking McDonald's or something?

Be a fucking man about it, and instead of dollar bills use something more worthy of /b. Like dildos, or pictures of you taking a horse up the ass.

Better be 5 $20's or I'll just stop working ur table once I see what you're worth

go back to twitter nigger

>coins in my glass

What glass? what are you talking about?

the absolute state of Sup Forums

I tip 20 percent everywhere i go to eat and drink. Id much rather have the staff fighting over me than hoping for a random soul.

I fucking hate how boomers invaded the boards after 2016 and that qanon bullshit.

This is some uppity boomer tier cringe.
Reread this.

Cheap cunt

>pretending to be something you're not

As a server I’ve gotta say, if I saw that 5 bucks on the table you would just get the standard service. Which I give to everyone but I wouldn’t be doing any above and beyond for ya.

I’d actually try to push the speed of your drinks and food to get you out and someone else at my table.

not a good idea
waiters have really shitty jobs/lives, they will spit on your food if you do this as they pretend they are giving you a good service
they are the main reason I avoid eating out

Yeah dude this isn't a lot. Most servers couldn't give a shit about a max tip of $5.
>implying this story is even true

Lol a $5 tip? Wtf kind of bumblefuck middle of nowhere biblebelt cousin fucking shithole are you from where $5 is a tip a waiter will "work" for?

You’re very right.

I’d make more of an effort to get him drinks, food, and check quicker only to get an actual tipper in his seat.

On a 2 top table with 2 meals and drinks it probs averages around $30-50

My average tip on that is $6-12. Op take his waifu to A&Ws?