I hate living around so many blacks

I hate living around so many blacks.
I live in southern USA, and everywhere I go there's blacks. They're all so fucking poor and shit up everywhere they go.
Unfortunately I have very few options when it comes to escaping the hellscape that is southern USA.
>Go to college out of state and go into massive debt
>Join military, which wouldn't work since there's a bunch of blacks in every branch minus the Marine Corps (and the tradeoff is that you get sent to a middle eastern sandbox to die)
>Start a career and transfer to a small town that's 100% white
If you live around a lot of blacks, I GUARANTEE that you will, at the very least, resent them (unless of course you're a wigger or maybe some other loud, annoying character).

Attached: Wojak_Gun.png (1070x601, 449K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WNj4mZLE24o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop being poor then you won't be around so many.

>Hey,do you think that's funny you son of a bitch?
and they were walking without moving their legs

Attached: 0d0e1e4237dd274679806fd1c03034da.jpg (935x1400, 1.03M)

>2019
>living in the goddamn south
I shiggity diggity

>Stop being poor then you won't be around so many.
/thread

Imagine being this much of a nigger. Go cry more bitch boy

Niggers are all over the north too, kek. If you have Section 8 you'll have a nigger population.

youtube.com/watch?v=WNj4mZLE24o

still better than the south

I'm just now finishing my associates degree, so it's kinda hard to be rich.

Try living here in Oakland.
Fucking hate it, niggers everywhere

Being from Texas and now living in New York I have to disagree. Seriously, fuck this state.

>moving from meme conservative state to meme liberal state
what is wrong with you

The worst part about living around so many blacks is that you can't even say it's annoying, cause then northerners who live in comfy white areas will just shoot you down. Combine that with wiggers who love living around blacks, and hardly anyone understands your pain.
I just want to live in a nice white town and forget that blacks even exist.

Texas is becoming more liberal due to all the beaners.

Of course you can't stand them.
They're niggers.

Wyoming and North Dakota say hello

Beaners? Hardly - Texas has always had a huge Mexican population. It's the Californians and niggers from Louisiana that flooded in after Katrina.

I'm a glutton for punishment.

Worst things about living around nigs:
>They wear all black at night and literally run across busy 6 lane roads so they can get to the gas station at the other side (Probably to buy/steal cheap booze)
>The stench
>LOUD ALL THE FUCKING TIME
>No regard for people around them; always playing worldstar videos at full volume from their phone speakers
>When they aren't screaming, you can still hear them coming from a mile away listening to trap rap music
>I need to reiterate how FUCKING LOUD THEY ARE. THEY ARE ALWAYS FUCKING SCREAMING AND WOOPING IT IS SO GODDAMN ANNOYING
I can pretty much guarantee that most people who defend blacks have had minimal contact with them.

You must be one of those white people who is easily scared or repulsed

Jk I know ghetto culture is intrusive af
But the fact that you think that it’s actually “black people” and not just your inability to not be physically/mentally intimidated easily speaks volumes unless you are legit living in like downtown Baltimore or some shit. Then I could understand. But you probably just live in some mid sized area with a moderate amount of black people that have jobs and you’re all, ohh noes!!! Can’t go outside cause they’ll pick up on my easily threatened body language !!

just get a bus ticket and go toND or anywr in th KNW
no nignogs.all kinds off jobbs

>But the fact that you think that it’s actually “black people” and not just your inability to not be physically/mentally intimidated easily speaks volumes
Refer to the post directly above yours to see that I am not intimidated by them, I am just extremely annoyed and aggravated that I must live near them. I will be the first to admit that not every nigger is God awful. I have actually had several black friends throughout my life, but if I could, I would love to never see another black in my entire life. I would thanos snap them from existence if given the option.
If you don't live near them, don't talk about them, but if you do, you must admit they are just awful.
>Jk I know ghetto culture is intrusive af
Oh wait, you did. So what the fuck was the point of your entire post? You're projecting your own insecurities onto me.
tldr: I'm not scared of them, I just hate them and hate being around them cause theyre so fucking annoying.

Im thinking about applying for a firefighter job in a comfy northern, nigger-free state/town.
And by "thinking about" I mean I'm working on it right now. Just gotta finish my associates degree.

Go to Vermont. Little to no niggs there.

I have several states that I'm considering.
From Idaho to pretty much the entire New England area.

Not our fault we make families while yall jack off to traps into your 30s. Also most of use secretly conservative, just for the sole fact we dont like fags cause 3rd world catholism. Its the yuppies and college drop outs escaping from newyork and cali that are shitting up the state.

The point of my post, was to assert that you probably just live in a mid sized area where you wouldn’t even have problems with black people if you didn’t walk like you’re afraid to live your life... they would just blend into the background but no, them being loud and obnoxious highlights you being judgmental and scared.

Living in Nigeria would be hell. All black culture all the time. But you know what? So would living in Russia. You would see a lot of creepy shit there that is only possible with a predominantly white population. So just be grateful you live in a blended area where the balance of culture doesn’t tip too hard either way and you can bitch about how “niggers” are the reason your life sucks when you clearly lack the balls to start walking to South Dakota where you can be reborn anew

If you're thinking Idaho stay away from Boise.

It's not really a family when you don't stick around. The amount of black on black crime in every major New York City is insane. So yeah, I don't think it's just the yuppies shitting up the state. Also, please put out a bulletin on the nig blog for your people to start using deodorant.

Okay you special little snowflake your life is so hard lmao. Get over it and actually do something to change your situation you simp

>them being loud and obnoxious highlights you being judgmental and scared
not user but ur retarded

This. Grow the fuck up and get out the house. Jesus

Come to Baltimore and I'll guarantee you'll hate niggers even worse.

no, just live in a high IQ area.

>actually do something to change your situation you simp

I think that's what user is getting at, dummy.

youre a stupid ass bitch. i was able to glean this information solely from your OP

Making a hate thread isn't a good start

Maybe just move if the colour of a person's skin triggers you this much

Attached: 1574954546235.gif (245x190, 842K)

Wow, being loud scares poor user, what a shame.

>ITT: triggered monkies hoot and holler at OP

Attached: nigger pepe.jpg (1024x1024, 87K)

Give that white dick to some black queens.

Queens of Fupatown.

go into debt in a non meme degree at an in state uni and stop being poor.

maybe you're too stupid/lazy to actually follow through with a degree?

you'd think that your racism would at least fuel you to get out of your situation, but your self apathy must be more powerful I guess.

YOUR A FAG OP STFU