mmafighting.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EAaCU3dcsiU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is the thread

Thank you based Ortega bro
This is the thread

Go on Luke, walk to recover

Thanks my man in which round do you see ortega strangling frankie?

I'm the spammer ama

Well I'm a big Frankie fan so I don't want to see him strangled. I do hope Ortega has a good showing though.

Imagine the timeline if Yoel never lost to roided Fejaio, dude would've been strikeforce champ. Who knows what that would have led to

THANK YOU

prime schaub would heem ngannou

Lets be clear:

Thinking Rockhold had a chance agaisnt Yoel is way worse than thinking that Ngannou had a chance against Stipe.

It's not, it was obvious Luke's leg was fucked going into fight

>still defending Puke

Ahahahhahahhahaa

shoop chris' face here into that background and this pic would be goat

I don't like Luke, I wanted Romero to win. With that said it's obvious Luke fought like shit and wasn't the same, inb4 Bisping deleted him. Luke,Yoel, and Whittaker are the top 3 MW'S

I really hope the bookies are as retarded as you are. Free money.

My top 3 would be Whittaker, Romero, and Jacare. Perhaps Moose instead of Jacare but we'll never know now

All I'm saying is I expected better from Luke and it showed when Yoel landed first kick
Jacare and Rockhold can be switched, all depends on Luke's next fight. We shall see how deleted he is

I don't like Luke, but this is was really brutal.

LET'S TAKE A LOOK AT THE BRAIN-DAMAGE CHART, JOE...

Bispong: KO's Luke 4 times in 5 seconds
Belfort:....KO's Luke 3 times in 5 seconds
Romero: KO's Luke 2 times in 4 seconds

Conclusions?

>Luke has been KO'd 9 times in 14 seconds
>people really like KO'ing Luke
>Luke's IQ ⇩ decreasing drastically

Friendship ended with Canor

Now Khabib is my friend

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I look forward to Luke's return, when he can tell us all again about how he's the greatest, about how the other fighters are stepping into his territory; how he's a samurai; believe, conceive, achieve; how he's gonna take people's souls. etc.

Yoel getting right in his face after the fight was a thing of beauty. Luke couldn't meet his eyes. Total domination by the physical specimen Yoel Romero.

Heem is a Christian board

Biscan has more CTE

>H-bomb from Hendo; best highlight reel KO in the UFC
>Had his eye beaten out by Vitor
>Flying knee from Anderson
>Wobbled by CB Dolloway and Leites; nearly finished
>Ate two more H-bombs in the rematch
>Dropped by GSP then slept
>Gastelum cracked that glass jaw once and for all

Conclusion:

It'd be criminally negligent to let Bisglass step into an octagon to compete

Pretty much. That wasnt a lucky move. Yoel was waiting for that check hook and took his head. He probably had a similiar plan for the left body kick.

>Yoel hurts Whittaker's leg early on
>proceeds to get heemed

>Luke hurts Yoel's leg early on
>Yoel heems him

It's like poetry. It rhymes.

>Thinking Rockhold had a chance agaisnt Yoel
Love the revisionism on this cesspool. Didn't 60% of you pick him to win?

This, I don't blame Yoel for not holding up in the heat of the moment though. In real-time i thought Luke was still somewhat there and trying to get up.
Look at the size of Khabib's squash. Jesus.

So they gotta do Bisping-Rockhold 3 later this year right?

I never did, because I actually saw how piss-poor his striking game was in the Branch fight.

10/10

>Pokes you in the eye and gets away with it

Nothing personal, kid

where's badr?

Post slip

Israel Adesanya is my low-key boy 2bh.

Next Jon Jones

Because we thought Lukes Striking was more then enough to force Yoel into a panic grappler and then get smashed on the ground.

But Lukes striking wasnt enough to beat the pure power of Romero and Luke was running after the second round. He had a chance after he clinched on the cage to take him down like he did Branch/Weidman and when he didnt it was all ogre.

Jacare gadooshes Poosasi 9/10 times

Its all fun and games in the UFC until you fight a wrestler. But then again MW doesnt really have any wrestlers besides Weidman and Romero.

for sure romero is a natty 188 lb goat

>until you fight a wrestler
The guy he just fought tried to take him down 16 times

Brunson but he's more of a reactive wrestler and just does sloppy wrestleboxing most of the time

Luke's biggest undoing was being in boxing range with Romero. Seemed like that was the gameplan for the fight cause he only threw like 2 kicks and was scared of Yoel's wrestling.

He's a can though that isn't nearly as good as getting takedowns as even a Brunson

>implying brunson isn't a can

Luke got his leg fucked by Yoel's legs checks, and his oblique kicks, so that's probably why he didn't throw many

Top three, in order:
Mousasi
Whittaker
Yoel

I think it was injured going in, in an interview someone asked him how's the leg and he awkwardly answered "I-it's okay"

Fair 2bh, but he's a much better wrestler. Adesanya definitely has potential though

I meant body kicks, I've never seen him throw that many leg kicks in a fight. In hindsight this was a really bad match-up for him cause he doesn't really have any other tools, the reason Whittaker was able to beat Yoel was he never stopped pressuring him for 25 mins and was hitting him with all kinds of shots and angling away, Yoel had already figured out Luke's patterns after 10 minutes.

TOP 10 european WW's
according to a nazzi website

tyrone woodley get ready to go scrub toilets again, the croatian is coming to get that booty

>Meek above Daley
Lol idiots

Rate my OC

>knocked out by uriah hall

>Perhaps Moose instead of Jacare
Jacare beat Mousasi though

wait for it boys

I never put money on that fight. I lost money on the Pearson and Hunt fights, and won on the Kim and Tuivasa fights, and I thought the Formiga fight as well but it turns out that I never actually did put money on that fight; so I watched in glee as Formiga spinning-elbowed Nguyen and later found out the bad news that I hadn't put forth my bet.
So not a good night for me.

I don't see why. He'll get exposed as soon as he faces a top 10.

mma sucks

Till should be #1 until Gunnar proves himself after his defeat/

No need to be that guy who says that in hindsight it was so obvious who was going to win when you didn't put any money on it.

>Its all fun and games in the UFC until you fight a wrestler
Robert did alright for himself, maybe Israel can follow his footsteps, speaking of which Israel vs Robert would be great

His boxing was fine. But he didnt have the power to hurt Romero to stop him charging and stalking Luke. Its those things in the boxing world where a powerful brawler just beats the more techinical guy.

Romero isnt a brawler but the best athelete in the game with the skills and ability to match and mindset. Its crazy he moves with cat like senses and knows how to maximize his ability.

Name a more CHAD fighter than Tim Kennedy:

youtube.com/watch?v=EAaCU3dcsiU

Protip: You can't

No I was saying beforehand it was obvious but I try not to bet against fighters which I am emotionally invested in.

Hmm, probably Ponzinibbio getting a bonus for eye gouging and pulling on Nelson's shorts

I need to start betting on fights, what's a good site to use?

>with AJ
Based.

Nah his boxing sucked and you could tell he went back to old habits cause he started dropping his hands at the beginning of round 3 when Romero was walking him down.

Whittaker isn't a powerful boxer but he has more diverse striking skills and was mixing it up with head kicks, teeps, and elbows. Luke was just jabbing and running away until he got tired and Romero took his opportunity. For some reason Luke was also afraid of trying to wrestle him despite Jacare being able to take him down.

one of the better posters desu

>Sexual harassment in the American workplace

Luke is still my boy. Come at me me, you won't because you know I could /heem/ anyone here.

wake up to recover luke go on

has he found Hitler yet? I'm starting to get worried

>what is a fluke

where is that meme from?

>Prays to God to heem, but not perma-heem you

Why do people dislike him again?

it's decent
i appreciate you standing by your boy, too many cazzies who jump ship the moment their guy gets heemed. especially in such spectacular fashion.

Name a more salty fighter

the funniest thing possible would be Luke getting popped instead of Yoel

Lads wtf is a "cazzie"?
Nearly everytime I post here I get called a cazzie

Are you being cheeky mate? I will drop you.

Just another forced meme, spammer is trying his hardest

The first round he did good. His movement was okay but Romero took the Round off really.
Second Round Romero rushes him and hurts Luke badly and tests him. Luke gets scared and starts fighting backwards and Yoel realizes Lukes done.
Third Round Luke gets pressured and Yoel explodes when Luke throws the check hook and rips his head off. He was waiting for it so he could finish the show.

Pure techinuqe wise his Boxing? Was pretty solid. Just not anything to hurt Romero. I wish he did those kicks he against Jacare and did that gameplan but whatever. In a rematch Luke gets smashed again.

What happened to that fight again? Which guy pulled? And what are the odds of him ever fighting again? I miss him

t. cazzie

Tim got robbed against Yoel. Only man to make Romero quit on the stool.

thanks

It means casual

lol who the fuck has gunnar beat
Till would be #1

Romero was checking kicks pretty easily, cut Luke’s shin up badly after the first or second one

P4P biggest head

>cazzie is a sp*mmer meme
imagine being this much of a caz

Here’s an example

Sorry man I wasn't impressed with his boxing, when you acknowledge that Yoel pretty much just let him win round 1. Should have stayed in kicking range instead of fighting in the pocket flat-footed against a power puncher.

Rashad didn't pass a medical.
>what are the odds of him ever fighting again
He's like 40. Almost no chance.