TheReportOfTheWeek - Modern Kino

How does a kid that makes fast food and energy drink reviews somehow have better cinematography and story telling skills than 90% of Hollywood directors?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ORCKfVZ6ekw
youtube.com/watch?v=bsMJe8Niv9w
youtube.com/watch?v=FibK1154Gjg
youtube.com/watch?v=VoyuVFJCxvk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pics of his sis

anyone else get bothered how he doesnt wash his hands before eating?

>anyone else get bothered how he doesnt wash his hands before eating?

Fuck, I forgot that was a thing.

*blocks your path*

Does he feed you delicious burgers after blocking your path?

strengthens your immune system

Jesus christ. what faggot takes the time to shill for this autistic muther fuker.

he must love trump haha his hair is like his kids

This isn't Sup Forums - Television & Film just because you found him several years after everyone else, reddit tourist

No, he feeds you Taco Bell because he's a sadistic dom.

>have better cinematography and story telling skills than 90% of Hollywood directors?
I love Reviewbrah but this is fucking retarded

Don't know how this guy finds his suits, I never thrift anything vaguely formal since it's always a shit fit.

who films him

Joey's World Tour shills get out

He's got a perfect AM radio voice. I hope he moves on from fast food reviews someday and legitimately hits it big.

>pics of his sis
what did he mean by this

[concerned breathing intensifies]

you don't know food use?

get fucked

Election tourist leave before I hurt you

hes probably got it in with a qt from the store that phones him up whenever a good deal comes through

Sorry, but it's the inconvenient truth.

A """sad""" scene according to Hollywood:
youtube.com/watch?v=ORCKfVZ6ekw

An emotional commentary on the value of time and the breaking point of men by Reviewbrah (starts at 8:53):
youtube.com/watch?v=bsMJe8Niv9w

oh finally he is entering B&M hope he enter a hooters or a Outback Steakhouse next

I wish I could get back the time I spent watching Food Use thinking it might somehow be on the same level as Joey.

post his sis

Do you even know what cinematography is? Also stop watching literal garbage movies made for children and using them as the standard for all hollywood movies, you fucking pleb.

well yeah he's not as ridiculous as joey but i think he's a much more compelling human interest story

the lonely man at the bus stop let us into his car and his heart

you can assume joey is just as annoying and obtuse in real life as he is in his videos

you wouldn't give food use a second look, or even a first look

youtube.com/watch?v=FibK1154Gjg

Yeah, exactly. Brutal stuff.

kek

he is his sis, he is trans

Pulling double duty as food reviewer and getaway driver.

an attempt was made

youtube.com/watch?v=VoyuVFJCxvk

>Car salesman in Chigaco clothing store, circa 1927

OP, it's because he picks a nice angle to shoot from, edits when he needs to and doesn't move the camera around by hand constantly like some ADHD spastic fuckface music video/commercial Director nor desaturated the fuck out of the video.

The main problem with movies of this era is that most Directors come out of the music/video commercial industry where they're hired not to tell a story but to SELL something and that makes all the difference!!!FACT!!!

REVIEWBRAH IS PURE FUCKIN KINO

Dude's so scrawny and buys clothes so big, he could easily accommodate a family of four like-sizeds in the pants alone..

Jesus, he looks like a 35 year old engineer working on the Apollo Program.

Why doesn't he get the suits tailored, they are all far too large for him?

Because you're an impressionable idiot completely unequipped to make that assessment.

how awful will you guys feel when he eventually blows his brains out with a snub nose .38

he buys them out of thrift stores for rock bottom prices, he isn't gonna get that shit tailored

have the jews assassinated him yet?

he sounded really depressed in his latest vlog

Ultra jelly. You can a free gun with your kid's meal in the us.

Why isnt he acting in period movies? He has the perfect look for it

He looks a lot like Lorde

He says he likes the look of the oversized jackets like from the 90s, and I assume most of the clothing he buys would be from the 90s because its at thrift stores anyway.

Dr Reddit,

I'm r9k

oh wow kinda yea

Agreed.

That shit was pathetic. Who actually cares about this? Who can physically give a fuck about it?

i'm not a NEET nor a complete failure in life but i do greatly enjoy watching some reviewbrah right before bed

of course, there are numerous activities i could take part in that would provide tangible benefits to me instead. his shit's just so damn charming and it winds me down real good

am i deeply emotionally invested, that i would incur real mental/emotional consequences if say, he blew his brains out all over the pavement?

well shit i sure hope he doesn't and i wish him the best, but i probably would not be too shaken

doesn't mean i don't give a fuck about him

I know we laugh, but I actually like his reviews. He's a pretty good food critic.

Why does he throw his food down when he's done taking a couple bites? Reminds me of toddlers who don't understand how gravity works yet.

>we laugh

he's our guy only leddit laughs to try and fit in. He's been a staple of a number of boards here since like 2010/1, which is before most nu4channers arrived .

He always looks like David Byrne is his tailor

Who will play Reviewbrah in the film about his life?

He's from the sartorial school of David Byrne.

Buscemi, of course.

Idris Elba

for me! yes please!

He's our boy.

God bless him.

I started watching back when I posted on misc. This guy is a vampire, something about the way he talks and shows no emotion or interest in anything made me depressed I stopped lifting for a month because of this shithead.

>blaming others because you were too lazy

wew

Why the fuck does he say biscuit like that at 54 seconds in? I don't understand this dude, something is wrong with him but I feel like I want to make him my bro and teach him how to hang out at keggers and crush freshman pussy.

He used to post on r9k
I hope he becomes successful in his life!
Doid you make that up??