Ask a schizophrenic anything

Ask a schizophrenic anything.
I may take a while to reply sometimes, be patient.
Free (you)s for all posters!

Attached: 1468635046271.jpg (480x480, 34K)

Are all black people really glowing CIA agents?

Yes they are!

We gonna grove tonight?

No. That's absurd.
>We gonna grove tonight?
What exactly is that?

Attached: 1471483658236.jpg (1440x810, 116K)

Attached: groooovee.gif (250x250, 1.19M)

Oh, groove.
That makes more sense. I'm not in a grooving mood tonight, sorry user.

Attached: 1471472962485.gif (500x500, 757K)

Do you feel like you have psychic powers, or are more intuitive?

Hi schizo user.

Attached: 1532261627620.png (450x533, 234K)

Yo bro, what’s your go to fap material

Attached: BCB6F18D-C0C1-4777-BFB6-732C91EBB77F.gif (350x272, 689K)

>Do you feel like you have psychic powers
Feel is a strange word. Can you be more clear?
>Hi schizo user.
Greetings.
>Yo bro
Hi.
>what’s your go to fap material
N/A

Attached: 1471472743601.png (1861x1075, 1.71M)

how it was when you found it out

Okay, you are fucking annoying. You couldn't even answer a simple question.

You have any tea today schizo user?

Attached: 1548801915015.jpg (994x803, 172K)

>how it was when you found it out
It was kinda crazy. Lots of ups and downs.
>Okay, you are fucking annoying.
You have the mental fortitude of a child.
>You have any tea today schizo user?
Nope, none today.

Attached: 1468576303196.jpg (2339x1653, 1.4M)

Are you a tranny too?

>Are you a tranny too?
Negative.

Attached: 1471484177034.jpg (1920x816, 121K)

What is the voice on your head telling you right now?

How do you know that Sup Forums hasnt hacked your computer installed a key logger and track everything you type?

Have you tried to commit suicide?

OP..... Clean your browsing history you dirty faggot.

>What is the voice on your head telling you right now?
He's too busy finding the answer to something else.
>How do you know that Sup Forums hasnt hacked your computer
Oh no not the leet hacker, Sup Forums!?
>Have you tried to commit suicide?
Thought about it.
>OP..... Clean your browsing history you dirty faggot.
There isn't even anything dirty in it.

Attached: 1470787223037.jpg (868x1228, 522K)

what do you allucinate about most of the time?

What are your thoughts on existence? Do you think we’re alone in this vast universe? Aliens? A creator?

what trigger episodes the most?

What do you keep making these threads for?

Where you eager to get a mental health diagnosis? I know I am autistic but I don't see any advantage to being diagnosed with it. Other than doctors always wanting to turn anxiety into something more complicated. Did being diagnosed help, and how?

I really can't feel other people's feelings until I analyze an interaction half an hour after it happens.

How can you tell you're a schitz?

if he is schizophrenic he might believe in god and that imaginary shit. wait...

>What do you keep making these threads for?
we are all here to share some time talking about random(/b) subjects. let the guy make his threads. and whoever wants to will talk in it.

I didn't ask you fartsniffer.

Hummmm, love farts.

>what do you allucinate about most of the time?
Lately it's been super super bizarre. Like beyond this world shit.
I hallucinated someone else's dream. Lately people have been seeing my hallucinations.
It's really strange.
Really really strange.
>what trigger episodes the most?
Random shit. Emotions. Nothing. The wind.
>What are your thoughts on existence?
It's pretty much pointless.
>Do you think we’re alone in this vast universe?
Absolutely not. I know for a fact we aren't alone.
>Aliens?
100%.
>A creator?
Short answer no.
Long answer, yes.
>What do you keep making these threads for?
Well, for something to do. To kill time. Same reason everyone else is here.
>Where you eager to get a mental health diagnosis?
Not particularly. I didn't feel any specific way about it at all.
>Did being diagnosed help, and how?
It helped in the sense that I can sort of grasp what is going wrong. I can understand why my thoughts don't make sense.
I still can't understand the thoughts. But I know they don't make sense.
>How can you tell you're a schitz?
Well, there's this creature, you see. If you look at it it'll burn your soul from your body. Now someone else looked at that creature and told me about it. They shouldn't see it.

Attached: 1471472364654.jpg (566x800, 241K)

Jesus. I guess I mean like, a few of my friends know how I am so if I turn into a crying mess or say setting horribly out of character they just say it's okay and not to worry about it...but personally I still kick myself repeatedly because even though I am aware of it I can't stop doing it and I can just be horrible to anyone who introduces too much stress to my life.

It's hard to be like...okay, you're this person who can't handle as much input as others. You have to be okay with that, and you have to sorta be okay with people forgiving you but also kind of holding you at a distance like a stray dog they would pet and offer food, but definitely not let stay inside.

Getting a little slack is NICE but at the same time it really does feel less than. I can see how no one really actually wants to be different, or disabled. No one should anyway. What a crappy way to WANT to live.

Oh that's a fine reason by the way. Morbid curiosity.

Constantly distracting myself and sedating drugs help. Therapy helps a lot, but it's hard because finding a person that is theraputic to talk to is like pissing in the sea hoping to hit a dry spot.

>but personally I still kick myself repeatedly
I know how you feel. Not being able to control your own actions. Feeling as if, no matter what you do, you're going to make a mistake. No one will really call you out on it, or anything. But you can feel it. That feels worse I think.
>like a stray dog
Interesting that you chose words.
>Oh that's a fine reason by the way.
What makes it fine? It's basically nonsense.

Attached: 1468742320685.png (1280x720, 996K)

In the beginning it does feel worse. In my own experience though, you slowly realize you're supposed to forgive your self. Even that is bitter sweet though because you feel like a real pansy going slow and telling yourself all the trips and slips are just fine no big deal. Like to someone looking in from the outside you just have low standards. It's a catch 22, I have to feel okay about myself somehow.

It gets the point across doesn't it? Oh the poor emaciated dog we need to save it and take selfies of us saving it. Can it stay at my house? Fuck no it probably has worms, fleas, bed bugs, and conjunctivitis...after we take the selfies someone get an onion sack and we'll throw it in the river.

Disgust is disgust. I still think most people are human but they're so busy protecting themselves from the world they don't have the sobriety to live in the moment anymore.

People abort sick babies. A lot of people's lives would have been smoother without me being around. I try to help people as much as I can but, do the cosmic scales balance?

how many times do you get asked the same question? I've seen this thread on and off for a while now so I'm rather curious as to how many times you've had to repeat yourself

Guy, just chill. Why don't you like yourself?

Oh it's fine you keep posting out of boredom. I figured maybe you had more. You're nonsense is scary. I used to know a skitz who would hang out in cemeteries and say the weirdest one liner shit that would actually make me feel like I was hearing something that should have never left the Arkham archives. He also crossdressed, never shaved his legs, and worshipped "lady death".

Great guy to talk to at ten minute intervals. But that little blurb you said reminded me of his ability to say things that would make me feel....just wrong. Like damn this guy...could actually really be possessed.

I'm going to call it here and get some sleep so this will be my last post.
Goodnight.

>It gets the point across doesn't it?
It does. It's just interesting that you chose those particular words. Lines up really well with what has been happening lately. Just one of those weird things.
>do the cosmic scales balance?
It always balances out.
>how many times do you get asked the same question?
Couple times a thread, usually. Some people are pretty lazy.
>curious as to how many times you've had to repeat yourself
Not sure. Enough to the point where can be annoying. The only time it gets bothersome is if people are too lazy to CTRL+F before looking at a basic thing that I've answered 5 times already in the same thread.
>Great guy to talk to at ten minute intervals
You probably wouldn't like talking to me for long periods of time either. That's just a trait we Schizos share for some reason.
>that would make me feel....just wrong.
I do that to the people around me too. Creating tension out of thin air.
It's kind of fun.

Attached: 1471473589540.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

So hey, as an autistic person maybe I should be sensitive to retards but you're asking me to summarize what ai don't like about myself, in response to my post explaining what I don't like about myself.

Also if "just chill" was a solution to anything but being ready to piss yourself, doctors would be out of business.

Thanks for being stupid have a nice day.

Attached: 1408863461492.gif (500x525, 1000K)

Sleep tight user, thanks for the responses.

How old are you
when'd you get diagnosed
what was the catalyst that made you get tested

Wow you're a mess. That's how you interact with people? You're too dense to just ignore all that nonsense and insecurity you entertain in your head. That's why you don't like yourself? Pitiful.

You had to be reminded to read. I don't feel sorry for myself a bit compared to you.

>you're too stupid to close your eyes and stumble ahead blindly when you see something you don't like?

That's weak man.

Why are you such a faggot?

hi skitz nit, im a little skitz nig 2.

god told me to stop with your horse shit and enjoy your life, you have my permission and need to knock it the fuck off.

sincerely, his messenger.

you are forgiven for everything, and in the end, things will be fine. now go enjoy the damn life I gave you.

I read your posts the first time you spaz. Bark and bite people for no reason and of course you'll be left outside like a stray.

Pardon my wording if it's incorrect. Can you choose your hallucinations to any extent, and use them for the purposes of fun stuff?

Have you and Do you see things? If so, what kind of things?

im not op, but I often see little demon animals of various forms, darting mostly from sides of my vision and such, before I can really get sight of them.

Will you edate me? :3

interesting, you ever look into visual depictions of that sort of thing to see if theres some sort of spiritual connection and maybe you're being communicated with?

Op/ Alt user, what advice might you give to assist someone struggling with a different “mental illness”. Even if no specific examples of said “mental illness” are provided. What’cha got?

Attached: 9BC59A70-EADC-4279-9592-5624C50DD75C.jpg (447x373, 64K)

not really, it only recently started happening after being a skitz, or some other kind of head issue like it.

im just assuming they are here to haunt me since I was put here to suffer. but it didn't really work since I don't give a fuck about the little shits, sometimes its a little creepy when I see one, then its gone, yet its in the same spot but when I look back or focus better, its actually not there anymore ^_^.

had to check the house once or twice.

now they don't play with me, kind of sad, only lasted a few days, I want them back.

I hoped a bit that you endes your miserable life by now, SchizOp.
Anyways happy Nikolaus day.

I had a similar experience with extrem lack of sleep. Maybe you could reanimate your friends by just skipping sleep for 3-4 days.

I have the same thing but when my eyes are closed i'll see scary looking faces/creatures that arent very earthly.. and in the dark it happens too sometimes it freaks me out where ill have to turn on a light and ill get anxiety when falling asleep. also will see other objects but they'll take the form of other things. Most drugs make it worse but alcohol kinda prevents it Ive noticed. I dont hear voices but I do sometimes thing the things are trying to give me some kind of message

Are you a pedo?

Attached: tumblr_o51dnjzsVC1utigmho1_1280.jpg (750x736, 98K)

General here. I know this dude for a while now. Since he already left, I'm gonna asure you that he is in fact an admitted pedo. I'ma try to find the screenshots. Might take a while tho.

Attached: 6d3f815b657ac648eef8e1114327cffc.jpg (604x453, 32K)

Dude praise that other side. Life is vast. If you remember your dreams of when you where young about the future don’t lose it. Everything happens for a reason. Believe.