Why are Jewish people so smart and successful?

Why are Jewish people so smart and successful?

collusion

Family connections, and a disregard for other human beings.

Nepotism mostly.

For the intelligent ones blame genetics, for success blame genetics and communal beliefs / connections.

They are the master race, heil our Jewish overlords i submit as a Aryan!

Lot's of anti-liberty and anti-capitalists in this thread. Competition, all of a sudden, isn't fair when they're not winning. Sad!

Education and supremacy are the two major empowering factors of their religion and culture.

Eugenics

they are good at money changing and cheating people

Nepotism, inbreeding and backstabbing.

family values

also this

back when they were oppressed all over europe nobody wanted to give them peasant jobs. so they turned to academics to start their own businesses as a last resort. i guess that doesnt really answer your question since most races just turn to mugging rather than school

Because their religion and culture favors the hardworking, the dedicated, the successful.

They're not really any smarter than anyone else.

But they do cheat a lot more than anyone else. To a staggering degree.

There was this one Jewish kid when I went to highschool named Benny something that was notorious for paying other kids to do his work for him and harassing teachers to give him easy as fuck extra credit assignments that he naturally cheated on.

I regret not thoroughly beating the shit out of him one day in an A/V class where he was being a particularly mouthy fuck about Israel.

kinda...

set eachother up with JOBS
tight community.
and insist their kids not take
>liberal arts degrees

All the stupid ones got caught.

foreskin blood is brainfood

all this leads to success?

thats it i'm a #goyboy now

Must be all their ritualistic sacrifices

Inbreeding while selecting for intelligence. Basically minmaxing

>I met some jew once
I just met an american on an imageboard who posted some retarded shit, ergo all americans are retards.

> whitey slaves adopt all sorts of stereotypes towards niggers like them being dumber than they are
> don't want to accept the same stereotypes about chinese and jewish, who are clearly smarter and superior to them

Because they're too lazy to have their own country and to defend it (Israel is a zionist-european country not jewish)

So they feel comfy when they sit on their asses and can study. They're kinda like leeches but they contribute a lot at the same time

Weve been selectively bred in Europe for a millenia to outsmart the goy or risk getting shoah'd,

Wow this really makes you think huh?
Really gets your brain synapses firing

Genetics and being smart leads to success more often than not.

Really it's their type of intelligence that gives them such a leg up. They're the best at rigging the game. That's not salt talking, life is survival of the fittest, get it however you can.

I will say this though: Their run is coming to an end due to their small numbers. There wont be any Jews before long.

Does the story ring too true for you Heebie?

Because it's %100 true, and good ol' Benny was lucky he didn't get the shit kicked out of him on a regular basis for what an irritating little cunt he was.

Eating kosher.

They do have the highest average iq on the planet. Think about that for a second.
>inb4 social intelligence

They have always been smart and good at what they do.

This.
The Jewish personality is so naturally repulsive that only the most cunning and clever ones have survived this long.

Every day we get the same shtick, Jews are great, oy vey why you know worship merchants. Fuck Off.

The Jew, like any other parasite is devious and possessed of a strong survival instinct. They have excelled at infiltrating into healthy societies and feeding off of it, much like a tapeworm.

>listening to a fun song
>enjoying it
>look up the composer
>it's a zionist

JUST

Why do most Jewish people look inbred and have terrible teeth?

why are stupid shits like you shitposting here?

can't you get it up over on Sup Forums
not enough gore pics for you babby