Have you ever been to prison Sup Forums?

Have you ever been to prison Sup Forums?

Attached: hey nigger.jpg (480x499, 37K)

No, and I plan to keep a large stash of sleeping pills and alcohol just in case I ever face the prospect.

Don't be a bitch fool GP that shit

ive been to jail its boring and shitty but not too dangerous. just gotta watch the dudes that are going to prison they dont give a fuck

i always come correct with my paperwork pre hooped

I got sentenced to 45 days, I am serving weekends right now. 8 down 2 to go. We only have to serve 2/3 our time as good time (no fights and respectful to guards)

That's what's up fool

ive seen things you ppl wouldnt believe

Attached: 7149213B-BC6F-4F8D-8EA7-44CF9F2F56DA-353-00000034A384F495.gif (245x180, 1.27M)

I'm a cop so I've been in the jail plenty of times. Difference is I get to leave after dropping off the criminals

step your game up
Is this a riddle?

Does your cock get hard when you pat down men?

I work at one. Currently in the Restrictive Housing Unit.

Only when I feel drugs or a gun

It's called intermittent time, I only go to jail Friday to Sunday

No but I watch any docs I can about prison life.

as a spic how can i get in with the white dudes if i ever go to prison, i can't stand ghetto hoodrat spics and niggers

God you're all the same. My friend never shuts the fuck up about being a cop. I love him like a brother but damn does it get preachy

I'm serving 20 years in San Quentin right now dog.

You can't.
Inside its all about color. You stick with your own kind and no others. You can be cool with other races and get along with them, maybe even joke around a bit; but they aren't your people, and you aren't part of their group.

fuuuuug, how do i get into the hole?

hows their ethernet?

Good question, ask my Mexican ass uncle. He apparently just swore loyalty to a white gang. But the guy has a tattoo on his dick that says "your name" so who knows what actually happens in federal prison

Ive heard that some of the guards have sex with some of the inmates

You don't unless you're in like a special segregation unit. Usually reserved for gang dropouts or sexual offenders.

My internet is fine.

You don't want to go in the hole, or the SHU for that matter.

You might think that it'd be safer and it'd be just quiet and boring. You'd be wrong. Isolation cells are (ironically) right next to each other and you will be able to hear the crazy homicide crackhead next door screaming ALL DAY EVERY DAY, WITHOUT END. That plus zero human contact will drive you crazy; I do mean literally crazy.

Do yourself a favor and bury your feelings deep, lose any "conditions" you think you have, and never, ever back down or show weakness or fear, even if it means you get a beatdown. Also don't let anyone mess with your food.

yeah i don't want to fuck to get in with a special group, maybe i can find a way to get away from them without having to fuck someone

what if i kill a few people then say i'm suicidal

>what if i kill a few people then say i'm suicidal

see

yeah that does sound pretty annoying, i don't wanna hear some junkie screaming about how the government is fucking his dickhole or some shit, but i feel like i'd either become their enemy and have a target on my back the whole time or puss out and "be one of them" and despise it the whole time.

What'd you do?

You sound like you're heading out to prison tomorrow. Something happen? FYI pedos and child abusers get their shit kicked in real hard and are pretty much dead from the start

Prisons in the US should be made like those in Germany. Anybody who insists otherwise belongs in a labor camp.

I suggest you puss out and be one of them until your time is up and you get out.

Do anything else, and you'll be fucked up HARD. Prison is all about sticking with your own kind, and conformity. If you don't conform to your kinds standards, you'll get checked immediately. Which is usually a beating by the higher ups until you wise up and toe the line.

And don't think that the guards will intervene or protect you. They won't.

This retard asked if anyone has been to jail. I have and i explained why. Stop being a little bitch

Or just face the fate that met landlords under Mao. Unfortunately it's politically incorrect to say that.

lel, no but i always envision myself landing in prison and i live in jew york so i know if i did i'd be surrounded by gang banging scumbags

i'd probably have no choice, but fuck man that sounds like shit i hate working with them as it is, it's such a drain

Don't get mad. I'm just letting you know you'r annoying so just tone down that jesus complex and hold back on the nigger beatings

There is plenty of big black thugs that fuck underage girls at age 13...they will fuck you hard if you don't respect them.

Attached: africannnn.png (629x621, 688K)

Have you got piss bombed yet

thats jail. not prison... bet youre just a DUI fag

go back to mexico plz

Yeah high volume prisons seem a little more harsh but i'm sure it's all just shit either way

must be a comfy feel to browse Sup Forums on a cell phone in prison that was smuggled in someones ass and sold for 1000 dollars

Yes, but only waiting for trial (73 days, acquitted, not actually prison itself but preemptive prison so I won't mess with the investigation)

Got a nice compensation from the state afterwards

yeah and she'll usually look like rosy o'donnell

>hold back on the nigger beatings
get the fuck out of here you blue haired zoomer faggot

It's funny you think I'm mad that I get to take shit bags to jail

Yep, a prison only a mommy can create.

I've never been to jail so I guess he's a harder criminal than I am, if I ever go to jail it will probably be some bullshit over buying hookers

suck me cabron i ain't from THAT shithole

I hope your mom is at least hot

serving weekends? I didnt know that was even a thing... very strange. sounds like time out on a weekly basis lol

you fucking sea mexican platano faggot

A cop with little to no reading comprehension. Oh good, can you at least count the number of donuts you eat a day?

Ya, I'm comfy. I'm also high af

that's more like, bet you're a fellow spic larping faggot too maricon mama huevo

Does the taste of ass on your weed make it stronger?

how much was a nice comp for watching 4 walls for 73 days?

stick that banana up your ass rodriguez I roll woods 88 burpees all day

What did you did ?
Also no gay sex?

it ain't a banana primo get that shit right no me joda

I went to a Colombian prison with my uni, shit is scary af, also saw a bunch of hung guys jerking off in the cells to my femele friends they were like zoo monkeys, the girls loved it tho

I like reggaeton though and cumming inside your women

damn, sounds like someone arranged a trip so the prisoners can have fap material

It's common idk why, even in high school some groups went, maaan if I were inside I would love to see high school girls once in a while

Fuck you pig

How do you know your uncle has a dick tattoo

Yeah lol doesn't make sense at all

Checked

Yeah, go ahead a try it. Even if you're the toughest motherfucker in there, you ain't getting without being raped and killed. Unless you can convince them to out you in seg.

Cause I sucked his cock. Nah joking aside when he got out of prison he told my dad about life on the inside and my dad was ragging on him at a family party. I was more surprised that he had a swastika tatted on him with his last name being fucking Sanchez

Yep, 2 years for violent disorder, affray and conspiracy to cause gbh. Was lucky really as it was originally murder on a joint enterprise thing, but we got a plea bargain and my mate got manslaughter instead of murder

kill your self , you are a merchant of hate, you are the face of a system that feeds off of human misery, you serve and protect at best 5% of the time the rest you are just looking for trouble enforcing some mundane law or locking people up for drugs, you are cancer

Sure have. Clock in 5 days a week. Shitty job

another piece of shit feeding off of human misery, jesus christ you are pathetic, you choose to be around that shit you sick fuck

Based on videos I've seen of people mouthing off their frustration to police, It seems to me that jails get full of loud-mouths who upset the fee-fees of police officers.

tough sentence m8

based, real nigger

Wouldn’t say I feed off of human misery. I’ve spearheaded a couple of programs to help inmates rehabilitate and keep active while incarcerated. Don’t be bitter. Bet you’re a bitter little bitch that can’t own up to his own mistakes. Hang it up next time

There is a lot of shit law. Most of us only enforce them when the perp is being a donkey.

I love seeing police beat faggots up, shooting some niggers who can't follow simple directions. Then we have democucks at home and britcucks across the sea crying about our police dishing out actual justice while they're over there banning plastic knives and getting acid thrown in their face by muslim "refugees"

i thought you were a mindless CO, keep doing gods work out there user , god bless

some cops are good but the system is evil, no matter how good you are asshole you are still the face of evil, i hope a nigger shots you tomorrow in the face

>when the perp is being a donkey
beta piece of shit, you are like eric fucking cartman "better respect my authority!" or i will fuck your world, beta cops care more about getting respect than anything else and its fucking pathetic, derrr derrr i went two a two month academy derrrr better respect me derr , fucking off yourself pig

you must be from r/hapas. u the chink with the bbc fetish?

Dude are you stupid? The souther Mexicans have an allegiance with the whites and the northern Mexicans have an allegiance with the blacks that’s why all stupid nor cal Mexicans act like niggers they are so stupid and ghetto annoying southern Mexicans all day. They have white people’s level of respect

Blacks don’t even kill sex offenders in prison total degenerates

It’s so hard to be a real professional criminal nowadays... gps on your phones, cameras everywhere, dna you have to be insanely smart or live abroad and cyber crime I guess

Checked.

Attached: 5BEDABD3-442C-4AEE-B9EC-2B4D58AE9C2B.jpg (319x281, 43K)

Yeah, the worst part is the Dementors.

yfw you'll never be a criminal before DNA, surveillance, gps, even before common sense investigatory techniques.

>being this ass blasted someone went to a 2 month academy to better their life and become middle class vs working your shitty waiter job begging for tips from cops