What's having a girlfriend like?

What's having a girlfriend like?

Attached: 1539372944468.png (527x470, 207K)

Great, then terrible, then nice, then terrible, then decent, then terrible, then eh, then terrible, then terrible, terrible, then terrible -- on and on.

Work. If you're not best friends dont bother because, eventually you'll fucking hate whoever you're with

>not best friends dont bother
Wrong, never date your best friends. This guy is a moron.

Truth

Having a girlfriend isn’t one consistent experience. People can have all sorts of relationships of various quality. If people have shitty experiences, that sucks for them I guess. My girlfriend is pretty nice :)

/thread

This

She's going to leave you one day and swallow all the dicks.

All of them.

>what are twin flames?

Y'aint woke yet, son.

Attached: tumblr_oijgegNOkf1ujm63no1_1280.jpg (1080x1080, 84K)

I'll be looking for that suicide thread you'll be posting in the next few days.

*whispers* I think he is saying he is a cuck

You have now proceeded a side quest. You have strayed from the main mission. You spend time in their bubble.

There is no general answer, really depends on the type of person you are and the type of person she is. I’ve learned that the vague “just be yourself” advice is really the best advice for finding a girl who is going to fit your personality type. If you try to act like someone/something you’re not, eventually she’ll find out and you’ll soon realize your personalities don’t click. Made that mistake with past GFs, ended badly. Current GF Im happier with than anyone else, we click.

if you are alone Sup Forums is answer why you are alone. Leave this place and start life!

it gets fucking exhausting

Pricey, but worth it if shes not too crazy. Best one I ever had cooked great food all the time and never, ever said no to sex, even when she wasn't into it. She didn't like period sex, so would let me fuck her ass when she was on the rag. Fucking 2-3 a day and eating cake and pie for about a year. Best time of my life.

what kind of answers will you hear from mostly bitter,resenfull,angry people?

Fucking spot on

exactly this

I was gonna say sometimes nice, mostly annoying

Lalafells are for ____

Attached: 1557723212334.gif (294x233, 942K)

It's like having less time to bash those Ascians.
Except if she also plays FF14, then you can bash them together.
>tfw your gf drops the Hades fight because she feeld bad for Emet-Selch, though...

I have a wife not a girlfriend but its kind of like having a mom you get to fuck twice a month.

Would be happy if that happened tbh

fucking lold

Female lalafel are like legal lolis.
(But Khloe is still superior. Loli miqote beats anything... how I wish I could play one)

nice analogy, i keep getting hooked on side quests and stuck in a bubble, not sure what the main mission is though

did you get fat? mine fed me a lot too, i put on lots of weight

Shuffle?

Attached: 2868819 - Ccrack Final_Fantasy_XIV Khloe_Aliapoh Miqo'te.jpg (1279x1704, 162K)

>shuffle?
Nah, remove all those stamps and give me a new book

Attached: 2874723 - Final_Fantasy_XIV Khloe_Aliapoh Miqo'te mrtakenoko.jpg (1321x2103, 477K)

Better to be a wizard.

damn I never saw that one before. saved.
Khloe is best girl

wish i wasn't a virgin

Attached: 587.jpg (1124x896, 94K)

I'd adopt her in a heartbeat

Attached: 3381357 - Final_Fantasy_XIV Khloe_Aliapoh Miqo'te Zhloe_Aliapoh.jpg (920x868, 116K)

it does not change anything
only virgins think it does

I'd fill her books.
And her pussy.

/thread

No he’s right, if you actually want a girlfriend and not a one nighter you are going to want someone who you would want to hang out with if you weren’t having sex.

Attached: 34AAA93C-A869-40A9-9C27-DB4DBE634518.jpg (720x855, 43K)

this is why it is best to not rush into relationships