Why is neo/pol/ so cucked by the two-party system? You realize you're supporting what literally keeps jews in power...

Why is neo/pol/ so cucked by the two-party system? You realize you're supporting what literally keeps jews in power, right?

It's full of stupid kids now.

nu-pol is basically an invasion of normalfags from Breitbart or Drudge or wherever the fuck mainstream burgeclap conservatives dwell. Thank Gaymer Gate who brought Milo who brought Kikebart and opened the floodgates of cancer. This board sucks Jewish dick nowadays.

Fuck, I hate Milo. He's just a contrarian, he doesn't stand for shit. If it was edgy to be an SJW, he'd be getting triggered on tumblr right now.

Sup Forums is supporting the GOP and Trump right now only because he made a considerable chunk of jews butthurt. Not saying that the GOP isn't infested with jew parasites.

Also, the 3rd parties in Murrica are also infested with kikeroaches, look at the (((GREEN PARTY))) and the Libertarian Party, there's literally no choice.

People have begun to mature here and thats a good thing.

God forbid we use reason and vote for candidates that can realistically be elected.

But no, just keep posting the same tired alt-right memes, that'll really show the sjws. Come on.

Cant Parry The Gary

>Why is neo/pol/ so cucked by the two-party system?
What does this even mean? What do you propose Sup Forums do about it? You do realize Sup Forums isn't pro-GOP, right?

Trump is not a traditional republican. He's revolting against the 2PS from within.

>Or we might just get more of the same for the next decade

>what is the Constitution Party
If you're not voting for the party of paleoconservatism, you're part of the problem.

Gary "JUST BAKE THE FUCKING CAKE FAGGOT" Johnson

how come mstly old people vote, but people who vote are kids by Sup Forums standards?

but I guess everyone who voted for the brexit was an underage newfag, amirite?

>the answer isn't voting
so what's your solution to the problems modern society has, if it isn't voting? And why aren't you doing more than bitching about it on the internet?

Buchanan was the last chance of a Paleocon party, just wait until the inevitable alt-right party now that Trump kicked the door open and humiliated the GOPe cucks.

Once any website becomes popular enough, it will be targeted by shills -- not necessarily the FBI or CIA or anything, but just private political shit.

You add to that the relatively large user base, anonymous and less controllable/bannable posters, internet infamy, and Sup Forums is a perfect target.

I'd say at least 40% of all posts on here are being made by shills.

"God and the Ten Commandments have all been expelled from the public schools. Christmas carols are out. Christmas holidays are out. The latest decision of the United States Supreme Court said that children in stadiums or young people in high school games are not to speak an inspirational moment for fear they may mention God's name, and offend an atheist in the grandstand. ...

We may not succeed, but I believe we need a new fighting conservative traditionalist party in America. I believe, and I hope that one day we can take America back. That is why we are building this Gideon's army and heading for Armageddon, to do battle for the Lord. ..." -Pat Buchanan during a campaign speech at Bob Jones University.

Didn't realize how based he was.

The fuck, they call themselves the "Constitution Party", and then spew this religious bullshit?

Why did USA become so cucked by christianity in the cold war? It's almost like commies won the mind/idea part just because of this.

Wrong. The international banking system is what keeps Jews in power

I'll take "who keeps the international banking system in place" for 5000, Alex.

How do you suppose we overcome the 2 party system? I don't see a change any time soon.

By feeling the johnson, brother.

I really like kofola.

This, Hitler freed his country from jewry by nationalizing the banking system. It is the federal reserve and other privately owned centralized banks like it that keep the jews in power, hence why George Bush called the only countries that don't have one, Iraq, Iran, and north korea the axis of evil.

The American Constitution has a religious basis. It shouldn't but it does. Either way does it matter? Better Christianity than this moral vacuum left.

>Trump is not the establishment candidate

When will this meme end?