All cis people are racist by Milo Stewart:

All cis people are racist by Milo Stewart: youtube.com/watch?v=E5Brqo0vSNE

Why do you have so many of those gender lunatics murica?

> You still come into contact with the idea of biological gender through the media and interactions with other people.

yeah. definitely. you certainly wouldn't come into contact with biological gender, you know, outside in the world with bugs and stuff. i'm sure birds are genderfluid pansexual like, at least all the time.

What a monster

she looks like she just needs a nice pounding from a muslim cock and a few punches

then i can guarantee you she will wear the hijab and be submissive

gas it

There seems to be a correlating between being called Milo and being a complete faggot.

That like/dislike ratio

I want to cum right in Milo's pussy.

Is this a boy or a girl?

Because I would fuck it either way.

its a boy you stupid degenerate
why don't you go pay for a prostitute instead of getting so thirsty you want to traps

A

It's a female.

And I really would advise against sticking your dick into something like that. You insert your penis into an emotionally fragile girl who's convinced that she is a boy, you pay the toll.

>Goodness, this little boy is awfully young to be making assertions like thi.. okay, nevermind, it's a pre-bull bulldyke.

FUCKING

WHITE

Don't embarrass yourself by simply posting this whenever a leaf says anything.

And I'm pretty sure only female mammal breast feed their offspring. The one that gave birth in the first place. Because it has a hole instead of a pipe that goes into the hole.

They just always go with the more abstract analogy and analysis, so every norms fade. At some point, a rock will not have a gender or any social norm too, if you really want.

I bet it has a feminine penis.

Says Australia on its period

It's only when a leaf says something stupid

Bet she thought she was ugly as a girl so she tries to be a boy... but not really serious about it either and taking testosterone.

>please ape my mouth

Here's the thing. That's what 90% of SJWs want. They're just sluts who are ashamed of being sluts, so they make up all this abstract bullshit to justify it.

Bisexual? No, she's too afraid to admit it, so she says pansexual to feel better.

COCK

>she

Judging by comments, leafyishere just posted this
He is a pretty great ally to the right, all his fans are normie 12 year old kids, I'm glad they are being exposed to this
Exposure is the main ingredient of the red pill

I liked her so much better when she was on Star Trek.

EVERYONE is racist. Anyone who says otherwise is a liar.

>the like/dislike ratio on all this faggot's videos

There is no Like/Dislike "ratio". It´s pretty much a single dislike bar.