How the fuck did this happen. What happened. Im going to fucking kill that bitch...

How the fuck did this happen. What happened. Im going to fucking kill that bitch. She fucking participated in this shit too didn't she? She probably fucking cheated on me. I fucking hate that bitch. I'm fucking glad i broke her heart. She fucking deserves worse.

Tell me what happened. This shit isn't a fucking joke. I didn't do anything to deserve any of this.

Attached: 1574300177039.jpg (700x535, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rawa.org/temp/runews/2013/01/03/my-husband-would-tie-my-hands-and-feet-and-flog-me.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Y'all nigger need know your places.I say let me be to my own devices. You best leave me then to my own devices.I had a grand plan that y'all failed to see.now you pay the price hombre.I wear blue suite gifted by the gods and bring forth chains Then I do that Do not duck with me of my army of flying sky monkeys.

Yes.I am kind.

I knock on door.I eat food.I watch.I sleep.I steal small objects I am kind

no untamed punching

ur mom gay

She was in on it wasn't she?

Hell I bet she even paid for it you crazy bastard.

how did you make her change race?

Why the fuck don't you jackasses tell me what the fuck happened. Show me. Who was involved. I understand if you're going to withhold specific information the pertains to their identities but you can still show be and explain what happened.

she needs some visine

or cum

Manizha, a 20-year old woman, who was beaten and tortured by her husband and his family. She was kept in a dark basement and forced to work in the cold. She said, “They punched and kicked me on my face. They tied my hands with a rope and beat me with chains, sticks and a whip. I spent days and weeks in the basement of the house with my hands and feet tied up. They forced me to work in the cold and snow.”

You idiots had your fun at my expense already. Most people would have probably killed themselves over this. Obviously I'm m not like just people. I'll fucking just kill her eventually. She fucking participated didn't she. You guys contacted her and sent her shit. How the fuck was this shit shared. What the fuck did she do. I'm going to eventually hurt her if you don't talk. Even if she did me really bad i will let it go if you just tell me the fucking truth. Also how the fuck can I make it so they can't see what i type or search or whatever it is they see. I'm not fucking sorry for shit either. If you have a fucking problem with things i say or have done you can go fuck yourselves until I get answers. When I get answers I'll change my attitude and speech

IM NOT LIKE OTHER PEOPLE lmao

The spelling and grammar in this thread is more grotesque than the OP.

How the fuck can you see what I wrote on my phone or what i look at and read? You fucking niggers. I'm going to continue being a fucking s racist and intentionally be a misogynist if you don't tell me the truth and stop fucking hacking my shit. I'm going to fucking kill that fucking bitch because you faggots think this shit is fucking funny or ok. Fuck niggers, sub human genius fucking trash. I swear to God that bitch is going to get fucked up. You think I'm fucking playing with you. I fucking hate that bitch now. I assume this was her and that makes me fantasize about fucking hurting her. I fucking hate her son too, the kid was a little faggot.

I have no fucking remorse. I hope that bitch gets fucking raped and murdered.

I have no compassion for women. I don't fucking care about what happened to her. She probably deserved it. Fuck you

didn't get laid this year?

Uh.. What happened?

I can't tell if you're schizophrenic or just bored and wanting attention. Which one is it?

Schizo poster

Attached: RedCrop.jpg (360x450, 21K)

Op should stream.

Attached: 67B156BE-92AD-488B-A239-9F700A227990.jpg (150x142, 4K)

wot the fok did ye just say 2 me mate? I dropped out of Newcastle primary scool and im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & i've nicked oa 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. Im trained in street fitin' & im the strongest foker in tha entire Newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend with a fit mum & fakebling. Ill waste u and smash a fokin bottle oer yer head bruv, i swer 2 christ. ya think u can fokin run ya gbber at me whilst sittin on yer arse behind lil screen? think again wanka. Im callin me homeboys right now preparin for a proper scrap. A roomble thatll make ur nan sore just hearin 'bout it. Yer a waste bruv. Me crew be all over tha place & ill beat ya to a proper fokin pulp with me fists wanka. if I aint satisfied with that illl borrow me m8s cricket paddle and see if thats gets u the fok out o' new castle ya daft cunt. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a' kept ya gabber from runnin. But it seems yer a daft cunt.

What have you done?

How many hands have you collected? Huh, you schizo bastard. Tell us.

Attached: 60B24AC5-6730-4A02-81FB-8074E2448D7B.png (965x729, 150K)

I'm going to fucking hurt that bitch

whats up is this thread lol , also just kill her , shes to ugly to live

rawa.org/temp/runews/2013/01/03/my-husband-would-tie-my-hands-and-feet-and-flog-me.html damn dude , shes afgan , its daily life here lol