Convince me to stop smoking /b

Convince me to stop smoking /b

Attached: 010318marlboro7cs-resized.jpg (618x410, 43K)

I will kill you if you die from lung cancer

if you keep smoking youll end up getting lung cancer..... and believe me u dont want that type of cancer. ive seen a few family members get it and its a slow painful terrible death.

Its retarded if you dont want to lower your chances to live long drastically. I dont care if you smoke and i dont care to convince you.

I guess you enjoy suffering in this cesspool called earth

Found a way to completely curve my smoking habit from joker levels to almost null. Weed bro. I’ve got a dab pen that I hit before and at work. Not enough to get stupid but whenever that little craving kicks in I take a couple of times and then I’m solid for hours. I only smoke sativa at work, I drive for a job so I don’t want to get too ripped. If you don’t smoke pot my friend you are fucked when it comes to quitting...imo

You smell like shit and nobbody likes it, your teeth will get grimy and yellow, you look like trash. Stop smoking.

There are quicker ways to kill yourself

numbing yourself wont get rid of your problems

coming from a fellow smoker who's weaning off it, you smell like wetback dick, your skin dries out, and you just come off as a general faggot. you notice this more and more as you go longer between each cigarette. just become an alcoholic like a real man
weed is for niggers and community college drop outs

Why, we're all gonna die one day and I'll die enjoying my smokes and scotch.

I can't do that, but the fact that you posted this implies you know you should.

I smoked for years and quit. I have 0 desire to even be around them anymore. Like legit no cravings or flashbacks or anything.

Good thing I'm a nigger you're missing out

i used to smoke about an ounce a week then i realized what a shitstain i was being. you'll probably realize you're one too once you join the workforce.

Listen to or read Allen Carr's 'easy way to stop smoking'.

I know, sounds like another dumbass self help book. But that's what did it for me, after 10 years of nicotine addiction.

Good luck.

I vape and suck dong in my Subaru

If you stop, you can donate all that saved money to NABMLA/trump/clinton, same thing

For every minute you smoke, you waste 60 seconds of your time

Lol wut

Yes i enjoy life, thank you.

You'll have to convince yourself. Do you want to live longer? Or do you want to die at an earlier age and hurt those around you? You decide.

only gay weak addicted faggots smoke

Attached: 10_i1tj3sdxqi.jpg (877x1280, 127K)

Me too I also like dong

No.
Keep smoking.
Life's shit.

FPBP

Huh

Attached: 78B8634B-1713-45D2-81DA-7589292A1AA6.jpg (240x320, 60K)

Whoo! thinks was him...!?

Attached: 4581574960422380.jpg (1644x1191, 131K)

start vaping, it's not any better but it isn't any worse. Been vaping for almost a year now and can easily smoke a cigarette whenever i want without wanting to go back to it. They taste like an ashtray now though, not even enjoyable. I'll never go back.

Look it your disgusting lung bags.

Attached: nintchdbpict000403215102.jpg (651x570, 54K)

I gotta start thinking about quitting real soon, it sucks. But 5 of my immediate family members all got diagnosed with cancer this year and 2 of them are rapidly dying from it. So it’d be douchey and shitty of me not to at least attempt quitting

I bet you couldn't if you tried, pussy.

Who gives a fuck? You're an idiot...

there's way better drugs to die from

Humans are fucked up. If something gives you pleasure, you'll continue to do it even though it's killing you. Just can't control those primitive urges.

Bet you can't quit, and develop the bonds needed to act less feckless, you weak willed pansy.

/thread

Keep smokin user... you are feeding corporate lobbyists. All Hail Trump!

>Self awareness and decision making just can't be controlled.

Really? That's your final answer?

HEY! Smoke up, JOHNNY!

you're throwing away your money and your health and giving it to big companies doing exactly what they tricked you into doing, dumbfuck

Nope. Your body will do that for you eventually

Ask any junkie...

If I don’t seeeccchreee!!!!!!

Attached: 6D027D67-EA24-4BA9-8EE9-1F6324F4D9CE.jpg (1278x958, 402K)

You're an addict too.

Just stop smoking fags, faggot

WTF is sechree?

Dude, fuck all these faggots who bring up health concerns. Let me hit you with some harsh truth.
Average cost of a single pack of cigs in america? 5.80$ (changes from state to state). Let's say you smoke a single pack a day. That's 2,117$ a year. And let's face it, you don't smoke only one pack a day. So two packs a day? 4,234$ a fucking YEAR! Imagine what you could do with that money dude!!

Keep smoking we gonna die before the cigs get us

Tangented from The Breakfast Club to a themed nightmare I had last night from the movie The Thing

smoking is the cowards way for suicide

It doesn't do anything after a while.

Don't quit.

Attached: TakesAMan.jpg (625x625, 73K)

>Me: do you do opium only three out of every four weeks for the past five years so that it never becomes a problem while receiving Dilaudid from your doctor Everytime you get a colitis flare up?

Also me: why yes, but I don't tell anyone because they're like WELL MY LIFE SUCKS ASS SO I AM BETTER THAN YOU

is there a step two?

dude, I could go for a smoke break right now, how about you?

Enjoy cancer fuck nigger, or don't it's your choice.

>Allen Carr's 'easy way to stop smoking'.
Where's the free version of this?

What’s a good way too quit anons?

>smoke break right now
Yeah, I think I will, the boss pays for it anyways.

Smoking is for women and gay men.
If your're either of those, then its ok.

When you're diagnosed with COPD, let's see if you're still a smart-ass.

Find reasons to consider poisoning yourself a bad thing to do.

Some people call these reasons to live, but I am sure there's a great wad of you out there smoking, popping, fucking through life saying they love life and it is always a lie.

Or, if you're a dumbass...toothpicks, straws, and gum.

Ciggies don't have ANYTHING that causes Cancer in them. It's all barcoded, scanned, and implemented into your life depending on what it is you need. So if you have a lot of negative thoughts or thinking or say evil or mean things, you're going to die a lot sooner. It's Karma. If you're a really good person and do righteousness because it's morally right like I do, then you don't need to worry about any substance that needs to enter your body. :)

Cold turkey. It's a bitch but it works. Those I've known who quit this way seldom relapse.

I don't smoke myself, I just like pushing you idiots over the edge

"Got a lighter?"
:^)

You won't until it's something you actually want to and feel obligated to do. I stopped 4 months ago, you still get to a point after a while where you find yourself wondering "is this all quitting is" and I feel like if I wasn't really motivated by myself I would have kept going there.

pall Mall's first slogan:

"The classy way to kill yourself"

Damn corporations and their reverse psychology.

You want a cigarette and someone to smoke it too ya useless faggot?

Keep smoking. Fuk it

Stop smoking

That's one of the big reasons I started smoking. Couldn't take a break and just stand outside looking lazy. Had to be smoking to do that.

samesies

It is disgusting and expensive habit, and increases chances to get lung cancer. On the other hand, smoke breaks can help you to meet new people which can lead to getting a job etc.