What are the odds of getting an STD from condomless oral? Bicurious and im about to meet up with a guy for oral...

What are the odds of getting an STD from condomless oral? Bicurious and im about to meet up with a guy for oral. As long as hes safe, I should be, right?

Attached: GRINDR_Logo_Yellow.png (698x493, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ucsf.edu/news/2002/11/4822/ucsf-study-finds-no-cases-hiv-transmission-receptive-oral-sex
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

100%

What?!?!

Cum in his asshole real deep or you'll be a faggot.

Do you have any open sores in your mouth? Tongue bites, cuts, etc. If not then very low, go for it. Make sure he's washed.

I just don't trust anyone on grindr, 95% of people are only looking for one thing and will say anything to get it. I'm too paranoid to make gay dating enjoyable.

OP is among the 95%. He's not pretending to want to date anyone lol

Why is it that gay guys on grindr are either sex obsessed, Into poppers, or are into popper sex? I'm bi and gay men disgust me.

Attached: 64330359_361215601198735_3103056524956663808_n.jpg (351x559, 20K)

It is "relatively" safe. If your partner has any diseases, they will transmit through his body fluids, in this situation, cum or blood.

Meaning, that If you dont have any sores in your mouth, there is no effective vector for any infection to spread. The rule of thumb is "Spit or swallow, dont let it wallow", your stomach acid can deal with it.

grindr is a hookup app, so it's not that weird people are looking for hookups there user

Assuming no sores or cuts, you'll be safe from HIV, which is the only one that really matters.

most people on Grindr are not attractive. poppers release inhibitions and make it easier to get off with people who you don't like

yet they have no standards, and will fuck anything. Gay men are weird. I'm telling you. It's no wonder serial killers kill them. They go off with any old fucker and wonder why they get killed.

In my experience you can take your time. I'm a reasonably good looking bottom so I would only hook up with taller guys with big dicks.

The inside of your mouth is a mucus membrane that can be infected with HIV regardless - without any cuts or sores in it. The risk is lower than receiving anal sex but the risk is still very real for giving oral. Many guys will tell you how lucky they have been to suck so many cocks and never have gotten HIV. And they’re right they have been lucky? Do you feel lucky friend? But RECEIVING oral is very low risk, I think that’s what people mean when they talk about low risk. No HIV in saliva- so if person sucking you has no sores or cuts in mouth, your cock us risk free from HIV. Also almost every other STD can easily be contracted from oral

Someone explain what a popper is

AFAIK there are zero known instances of getting HIV from giving blowjobs.
ucsf.edu/news/2002/11/4822/ucsf-study-finds-no-cases-hiv-transmission-receptive-oral-sex

Inhale-able drug that gets you light headed and horny. If you take it when you're getting fucked you won't be able to think about anything else.

The Grindr app has AIDS blocking built in. Apple requires it for the App Store. I don’t know maybe Android version is risky

Right so your link verifies exactly what I posted. Receptive oral sex has no risk. So If you let someone blow you fine. No HIV in saliva. I said giving a blow job and getting HIV semen in your mouth mucus membrane is a risk. Also there are other STDs none are worth a blowjob from a stranger on a app because you don’t have social skills to meet trusted partners

When they say "receptive oral sex" they mean the mouth is receiving the dick, not the dick is receiving the blowjob.