ARM to be bought by Softbank

bbc.co.uk/news/business-36822806

>UK technology firm ARM Holdings is to be bought by Japan's Softbank for £24bn ($32bn) it confirmed on Monday.

YESSSSSSSSSSSS! GOOD GAIJIN! EMBRACE FREE TLADE! JUST LIKE THOSE PATRIOTIC RIBERTARIANS SAY!

YOU KNOW WE'D LET YOU BUY ONE OF OUR COMPANIES TOO IF IT CAME DOWN TO IT. RIGHT?

THE

Lets sell all our intellectual property so we can by cheap chink shit like a cupholder and a dildo mouse with the money

>gbp literally pwned because brexit
>company got hunted
such natural process

forgot pic

>Selling off more of our shit
>After brexit puts more focus on exports and fucks up the finance sector
This country is fucked.

>such natural process

No it isn't. Your government and corporate structure is built to prevent foreign takeover of your own firms, no matter how conducive the economic conditions may be.

Now get the fuck off Sup Forums and back to 2ch.

I want japan to take over our entire country

Then my bushido will seem less autistic

It's probably a weeb, 2ch wont want him.

Nah, since that ugly Jap took over Sup Forums, they've been flooding onto Sup Forums and other places.

The weebs are the ones who find their incessant shitposting witty and funny.

Selling one of the few companies that is making a killing in the UK to a failing bank.

WHAT
THE
ACTUAL
FUCK

A R M
R
M

yea no, all of the real japanese posters are on Sup Forums not Sup Forums

Hehe. Don't worry gaijin.

We take very good care of company. We protect foreign worker. That why we always lay off foreign worker first. Heh. Heh. Heh.

*gong sounds in distance*

Sure it's Japs and not Jap speaking weebs?
Hiro fucked up 2ch, cant see them coming here for more dick up their ass. If I spoke Japanese I would be on there now given our info is probably being sold.

They don't care if their info is sold. Their mentality is different.

lol

Back to /biz/ famzilla

WHy the fuck does britain and america sell all it's fucking companies

do they want to be owned by foreigners

godam I hate globalist

>merely one single company being sold
>look all these tears
Holy shit I thought UK has industry unlike Finland aka Nokialand?

NWO, gotta make your country dependant on others, if they arent they may not follow the globalist agenda.
In return Japanese are kept beta so they live dependant on American protection.

What's wrong with a non-commie buying ARM Holdings?

Hey Chinaman.

>WHy the fuck does britain and america sell all it's fucking companies

Religious commitment to the principles of free trade. Other nations actually understand that it isn't just individuals and MNCs that compete, but countries/groups too.

The CEO of Softbank is Zainichi-Korean. It is rumoured that China asked him to buy the company.

With a name like "Son" I fucking knew it.

Chinks will just follow the globalist agenda until the only countries they are dependent on are their own african colonies, then they'll nuke us
that's their plan anyway

It's all American joos fault

Yeah but dude, come on, it's worth being an African colony when it's a choice between that and paying a bit more for your useless yearly smartphone upgrade.

Hitler considered the Japanese to be honorary Aryans. I see nothing wrong with this.

Seems like the place to summon my old friend.

SE I need cheering up, come round in the next 24-36h as usual please Bro!