How is it that nowadays even the fattest landwhales of women can easily get laid but good looking guys still have to...

how is it that nowadays even the fattest landwhales of women can easily get laid but good looking guys still have to try?

Attached: 1565793274241.jpg (612x716, 90K)

matrimonial market is on the women's side, another world war will break out and market will be on the men's side

Why don't the "good looking guys" just settle for the Land whales? Then both parties are happy, no?

Tindr

Because the fattest of women that you would call a landwhale is still a decent person and you sir are probably not.

Because women decide who gets to fuck, a man can’t fuck himself.

Because niggers. I’m actually not kidding. They’ll fuck anything. And almost everytime I hear about some guy and his landwhale gf, the dude is black.

cuck detected
and im not saying theyre not decent people but back in the 2000s they were practice girls

you think that is their primal instinct?

Also society is getting more alienated, I think something like 30% of men are not having sex with 18% of women as well. I imagine most first world country’s are going to end up like Japan where it’s not uncommon to a virgin into your thirty’s.

that gap tho
almost twice as much men

Catching vs pitching.

One all you have to do is stick out your hand.

The other you need power, aim, technique, and you'll probably still miss in probability up against ten or so pitchers aiming for the same glove.

A fat glove is definitely not harder to hit, but still only fits one ball.

Why is it different now you wonder? Probably because the players use to spit, smoke, chew, slap eachothers asses and make fun of eachother until that wasn't okay and everything had to be "fair".

Hope you can pull meaning from the metaphors instead of just foaming at the mouth and asking for an explanation.

Supply and demand, Girls have no problem selecting the guy they want to have sex with, even if fat there are always enough degenrated loosers who somehow find fat women tolarateable.
Fat acceptance my ass it's about physical health.

They can be angels but nothing cancels out the fact that 98% of the time their legs skin is sealed together and that puffy cunt air locked.

This kills the sex.

so essentially women having a voice is the issue

Basically yes >.>

Emotion led fucking logic.

>They can be angels
Kek wtf man, fat women aren't angels they are whales, those are not wings but backtitties.

Little dash of entropy/babel in there too. Think of it like an apple, that the woman tells you is a great idea to eat.

actually come to think of it, youre more than right
women only indulge, and when that gets combined with the ability to have sex on demand, they will just do it without any thought or doubt
and then they end up riddled with STDs and or ending up alone because they absolutely annihilated their ability to pair bond and start making articles about how STDs are sexist
seriously... why the fuck did we do this?

As in, if you aren't a superficial cok---- they could have a great personality and be fun to hang around as long as you're not witnessing them eat or sit on something--- and it's still almost impossible to want to smash it when the cards are on the table. Grow up

You pester your parents to allow you to do something long enough one day they're going to go "fuck it fine, do it see if I care when you're all fucked up and can't afford bail".

We didn't do anything. It just got to a certain point where there weren't enough drugs in the world to give a shit about freebleeding male tear rallies and we let it happen.

This. My sister and I freely talk about our dating lives. You would not believe how many guys message her daily on average. She's used to be an 8/10 before she got overweight, but now she sits at a 4/10, and pulls in so many desperate men. Shes shows me the messages because we both get a good laugh out of them.

Some of them are even guys I went to school with, and its fucking hilarious

To expand on this, a man must show his vulnerability to entice a female. Most women, you'll never see their bottom card.

So if you're trying to pull tail that you aren't pretty damn sure does not belong to a shameless hussy, the best of you is on display for half the town.

Sorry but coming form a country with social democractic capitalism I have no pity for people who fatten themselves like that.
It's not only a burden to their health but also to my wallet.
Writing beautyfull on a 200kg body is a punch in the face of everyone paying taxes and social security.
I'm not an adonis either, but at least I keep myself fit and healthy.

Yes. You're sister is a shameless hussy. I'm sure you're fine with that. You sound the fencesitting numale type that wouldn't give a shit.

There's a spectrum of truth and the meme'd squeaky wheels you see online represent a very marginal percentage.

Likely there are maybe thirty people in the whole country who spend their entire monthly food assistance on steak and lobster, take a picture of it, then post to social media.

That hardly means the other 120 million on some type of assistance are those type of "someone always screws it for everyone else" type of people.

When you wake up in the ICU with some big boned bellowing doctor that basically runs this shit having saved your life you're gonna feel like a cockhead.

Biological imperative.
Just like birds, one male can make a hundred babies a year, but each female can only make one.
This puts us in a position where every male instinctively wants to get his dick into as many wet holes as he can, while every female wants to accept only the best male around.

Add with modern T.V. and movies, and if you aren't Brad Pitt or Chris Hemsworth, the best you can hope for is that some woman will settle for you even though she's seen better looking guys.

Attached: 88.jpg (700x523, 106K)

>fattest of women that you would call a landwhale is still a decent person
[citation needed]
Why would you assume someone is a decent person, strictly based on how fat they are?
Mr Rogers wasn't fat, and he was a pretty decent guy.
Most fat people (women especially) are stuck in a shame spiral that leads to indulgent, self-destructive behavior, like alcoholism and binge eating.

Attached: 468dcbdfe9abbe5f85aafd79b0cb13be.png (400x367, 145K)

Whoo! thinks was him...!?

Attached: 461574960496678.jpg (1524x1159, 121K)

I thought we were talking about fat women, now you come up with a doctors. How does that fit in and I have never seen a fat doctor, maybe because they know it's not healthy.

>what do you mean????

Huuuh haha penises hehee

>you think that is their primal instinct?
I think they'd rather not fuck black girls, and that doesn't make them any different than most white guys.

Attached: jesuswhatwereyouthinking.jpg (612x380, 34K)

Kek

Attached: 1531812424972.jpg (217x232, 19K)

>t freebleeding male tear rallies and we let it happen.
Jesus dude, smoke more, drink less.

>Jesus dude, smoke more, drink less.
You could not sound less intelligent if you tried.

If you say so...

Attached: 1445141435046.jpg (790x1053, 98K)

Attached: 12-28-00-1574180075388.jpg (683x1024, 87K)

Men lack self respect and will stick their dick in anything.

Because we're promoting a shit culture where women can't take initiative and all of the social effort lies with the man. No one likes it and everyone does it anyway like a hoard of imbecilic monkeys. Horny women don't fucking like it because they have to do the whole "wink, wink, nudge, nudge" before getting some cock, or else they're called sluts. And horny men don't like it because it puts them in the position of doing a successful song and dance in order for society to consider it socially viable for him to tell her what he actually wants.

There's sub cultures that has done away with this crap and by god they are glorious. Well, in that aspect anyway. A lot of them are fucking hippie extreme left commie wankers as well.

I'm hoping the new generations will appropriate those sub cultures mindset so we can all cease being so fucking suppressed and get some fucking going. I salute any slut I come across, and I never berate women who flash, fuck and whore.

Fat girls crave dick.

Wtf are you talking about

Because you’re a faggot and so is everyone else on here. Bunch fags I tell ya.

Me too. Fucking faggots.

If you read that last sentence I kind of stuck an "inb4 idiots read this and don't get it"

Really it's right there in black and white.

>tolerateable
You mean tolerable?

No. More gooder.

im only a faggot for you tho

Attached: boner.png (433x540, 328K)

>Men lack self respect and will stick their dick in anything.
Not all men, just the ones that fuck you.

Attached: 1yX1m22.jpg (650x306, 34K)

Dudes just want to get laid. Women, even the fattest, grossest fucking hamplanets are spoiled for choice and can have dick on demand due to the nature of hookup apps and the feminist "revolution" of the western culture.

Attached: 1567069048353.gif (148x111, 606K)

Bazoopa!

It's more like all a landing strip has to do is exist, and planes will use it.

Do you need skill, talent, or luck to be immobile cement? No.

Now how about to pilot a plane?

This is really a super simple concept guys. Women could have done this at ANY point in time but were made to accept traditional roles.

Then you couldn't throw them in the pit anymore

Can't stone them anymore.

Can't beat them anymore.

Can't make designated sexuality identifying clothing styles.

More skin
More skin
More skin

Oh I suppose we should let them vote

Oh I suppose they can ruck 80 pounds and be combat ready too

Oh hey let's make one president.

FUCK. THE HISTORY IS LITERALLY THERE. Women's sufferage inversely correlates to common sense and moral value.

Or it's this incredible amazing coincidence that happens to also make sense.

Explain it fifty more times tryhards. It'll still work the same way.

it's more due to the nature of the reproductive equipment. If our goal is to spread our genes the most, men, with their low-cooldown baby batter dispenser, are given incentive to fuck as many bitches as possible.

That's why women are spoiled for choice, not because of feminist revolutions and hookup apps, but because there's infinite demand and limited supply.

i like this guy

Nah, its definitely hookup apps and woman empowerment.

this wasn't an issue in prior centuries.

I have been waiting fifteen years to receive validation from pedophilic strangers online. I barely know what to do with myself now.

Attached: 23-32-22-1573518693774.png (287x304, 210K)

You have clearly never met a fat person. Male or female, fat people have the worst personalities.

Women prefer sex with other females

Yeah jolly fat people isn't, and has never been a sterotype. What an idiot.

I bet you also believe niggers have big dicks.

>Ability to insult in anyway possible
>chooses nigger dicks

So....you're jewish?