Will it be kino?

youtube.com/watch?v=v7MGUNV8MxU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RdanCNK4ayo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tell me that helmet is shopped in.

as someone who fucking hate capeshit, this trailer is really fucking good, especially cause thor movies are the worst capeshit, theyre boring as fuck

protip: nothing in that picture is real

Thank god they dropped Hershlag and all the shitty Earth stuff

Shit kino

how many quips can they fit in a 2 min trailer?

there was one joke in the trailer

>mfw jeff goldbloom

>capeshit
No. Kill yourself

DONKAAAAAAAY!!

even our eyes!?

I count one joke with a proper set-up and punch-line and one highly situational 4th wall breaking joke. No quips.

already is

I never thought that a 2 minute trailer could make me this fucking angry.

This is the most fucking reddit thing that I have ever seen. I feel like I;m going to fucking puke.

Why is thor fighting an orc from warcraft?

Go rewatch the Suicide Squad trailer with Bohemian Rhapsody then.

thought the same thing.

Disney owns both franchises now.

Cateshit*

they add 80s retro shit to the trailer to appeal to Millennials kek

If you're not a millennial, are you sure you're old enough to be posting here?

The teaser for Suicide Squad was pure kino.

I would've seen the movie in theaters if that Bohemian Rhapsody trailer hadn't dropped.

meh, I thought it looked alright. like more fun than most of the capeshit anyway.

Funny, I'd have seen BvS in theaters if the trailer with Doomsday hadn't been shown.

Didn't like the last two, but this looks cool.

XD! looks so much fun! Marvel makes me feel like a kid again :D

Hell. Fr*akin. Epic

>record stops
>you may be wondering how I got here

MAKE IT FUCKING STOP.

I just read this exact post in another thread.

>Asgardians of the Galaxy

>reddit the movie have a new contender

Guardians and Thor are going to be great this year.
Shame about Spidey though. Real shame.

>he's a friend from work

Do Americans really do this? Make friends at work?

>world war hulk

dropped

It's more of a Japanese thing. You have to go drinking with your boss and listen to his karaoke renditions of J-pop songs or you get fired.

>mc summons trope for years
>is suprised it comes back

>photoshopping a helmet onto CGI

Japan seems like hell if you're actually Japanese.

>Hammer of the gods will drive our ships to new land.
>To fight the hordes and sing, and cry.
>Valhalla, I am coming.

What did they mean by this?

They meant that they're too dumb to make good soundtracks that go dudududududududu BROOOMMMM

I don't know why, but it kind of pisses me off that they used Led Zeppelin's Immigrant Song to tie this all together. I guess it's easier than coming up with your own cool song.

No one wants to hear Marvel come up with an original song.

Its about Karl Urbans character

Right. That would be too hard for Marvel. Better to just use a classic rock song that everyone knows to rope in as many people as possible.

It's not like they could ever hope to compete with ELECTRIC CELLO.

Yes, that's what 75% of other movie trailers do. Don't see why Marvel isn't allowed to.

Jokes are different from quips

Yeah, creativity and effort are overrated. Why shouldn't they just do what everyone else does?

But if they don't compose an original song just for the trailer it'll trigger me tism.

Thor fighting the legion when

Surtur is basically Kil'Jaeden.

Why is Thor wearing armour and how did they get it on him?

Sup Taika

'84 and still on Sup Forums

Absolutely

>Capeshit
>Kino

Pick one.

>tfw Thor Ragnarok looks like your 80's scifantasy action

Thor better have his own theme song though.

Oh wow, you're a millennial. Why are you insulting yourself this way?

had a warehouse job in texas, after work everyone would stay and drink in the warehouse, management didn't care

Do you have a better idea? Its just a trailer

ya got me!

Maybe not use a cliche song that everyone over 25 has heard 10 million times.

Wait, you know what? The majority of the idiots seeing this are under 25. I take it back. It's actually a good idea.

>I KNOW HIM FROM WORK

Who writes this shit?

even if OP is a shill i might watch this movie, looks fun
>nice work OP,

I'm sick of hearing their songs all the time also but from a marketing standpoint putting massively popular songs in a trailer will get more people to watch it and help sell the movie. Zeppelin are one of the most expensive bands to get the rights to use their music also, so it's not too often you hear them in a movie trailer.

You tell em!!

But yeah, it fits the theme and it's not alienating in the slightest. Sure they could've used another song, but why? They're trying to draw as many people in as possible. Stop getting so emotional

>it fits the theme

This is pretty much it.

It's not like they just picked a pop song at random.

Didn't the fucking Shrek movie get this exact song in their trailer? How expensive could it be? Having said that I do like the song and I think it's a good choice for a Thor trailer.

They can use their music, it just costs a shitload. They're supposed to be one of the most expensive bands when it comes to lending out rights to use their songs in movies. Recent years though they've been less strict and it's been used more and more.

It's funny how the most popular bands can be so stingy with licensing their music. I would have thought it wouldn't matter since they're already so ubiquitous in pop culture. I remember people going crazy when Mad Men got to use that song from the Beatles.

>we will never get a serious adaption of planet hulk
The movie is basically story boarded for them and all the chars are either new or already in the movies.

If that Bohemian Rhapsody trailer hadn't dropped WB wouldn't have fucked David Ayer in the ass

What, that stupid Warcraft movie? Boner apa-tit.

>It's funny how the most popular bands can be so stingy with licensing their music

The band wanted to keep their music out of films altogether for a long time, except under very special circumstances.

Fast times at ridgemont high was allowed to use a Led Zeppelin song as a favor to a friend.

Jack black filmed a video of the cast and extras on the set of "School of rock" pleading to allow them to use a song as well, and it was allowed due to all the effort and passion they demonstrated.

Before they sign off on a song being used they still need to see a screener copy before they approve it. They allowed "When the levee breaks" when Ben Affleck approached them for permission to use the song in Argo.

Jimmy page saw the scene in the film where the song is played but pointed out that the needle was on the wrong part of the record in the scene (fourth song on side 2, but the scene was filmed before they even selected what the final song would be).

They had to digitally edit the scene to show the correct arm position on the vinyl for authenticity. The band wouldn't let them use the scene as filmed. Affleck made the change and got the song approved.

I'm glad guardians of the galaxy took away the "space movies have to be serious" stigma away

Have you never seen ice pirates?

Jimmy Page is a huge prima donna.

But he's probably earned the right to be.

Looks like a fucking clash of clans ad

>hanging from chains above lava
>"well i know what youre thinking
>AH AH AAAAH AH starts plaing

Reddit never talks about it nor do my YouTube friend simulators, so what do you think?

HOOKED ON A FEELING

How about buckaroo banzai?

Kino as fuck sci fi.

youtube.com/watch?v=RdanCNK4ayo

>Thor teaser has more views in a 3 day period than the Justice League trailer

Why are Disney so intent on pushing a Marvel Vs DC agenda? They are hiring literal Pajeets to F5 their trailers for days at a time

I can already tell the black chick will be annoying,
why must feminism ruin everything

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Thor without his hammer, especially movie Thor stands no fucking chances against Hulk, correct?

Hell, nobody except absolute fucking imbas stands a chance against Hulk in this kind of setting.

hulk is the big slow he'll get outwitted because hes also the big dumb

>poop jokes in GotG
>spiderman looking like shit
>this looking like pure shit too
Bad year for capeshitter

Thor's still pretty strong without his hammer, not enough to beat Hulk but enough to put up a good fight.

epic

What the fuck? Did your not notice the Thor 3 thread already up? This trailer is days old. You have no excuse to post redundant threads.

Thor without his hammer would lose to Mike Tyson at his prime

>80s-esque capekino like GOTG

Aww yiss

Shills gonna shill

Not that it matters, after a 5 minute fight they'll team up to fight the real villain.

>yfw DCshills are scared because this will destroy Wonder Woman critically

Are they gonna leave hulk and Bruce fused after this?

>serious adaption of planet hulk
Oh dear god, no. There's a reason it's played up in the comic books, the mini series itself is dreadful.

If you want a more streamlined version of the series with less B-movie stuff in it, as in better, just watch the animated film. It's probably the only time we'll ever see Beta Ray in any shape or form outside the comics too.

What was wrong with it? I thought the series was really good.