Scared to use electronics now

Scared to use electronics now

Attached: 1575305987195.webm (852x478, 1.83M)

Shitty wiring my dude. Go play some starcraft

Get an RCD power board.
t. electrician

yes, please shut down your computer right now and never come back.

I actually want to do this but I'm poor and have no skills or anything of value to give to society to become rich and enjoy life. My source of entertainment are from computers everything Sup Forums youtube facebook and it is unhealthy for me

Just turn it off and turn it back on

>I actually want to do this but I'm poor and have no skills or anything of value to give to society to become rich and enjoy life.
your main problem is low selfesteem. everybody has some skills. i bet you never even tried to find out what you're good at. that's your problem.

ay another user here
>i bet you never ever tried to find out what you're good at
where should i start m9

Prostitution

And to think... these incognizant slants are taking over the world.

still not as funny as this

Attached: flameon.webm (784x480, 736K)

that much gas in a room and no one smells it?

Probably some odorless gas

9Poor bastards paid the price for one fucktard. Salami makenka muslimfags

This is what happens when you spend all your time eating insects and building sex robots, you ignore basic saftey

You think you can smell anything over the stench of three indians?

Nobody stops playing stupid games long enough to see if he’s okay except the one dude next to him. Humanity is trash.

Attached: 1335960337603.jpg (734x404, 78K)

11/10

what you should be scared of is being chineese, where if something bad happends to you absolutely no one cares, and the one dude who realise you are dying runs out like the chink he is.

most burning gasses i have used have a very distinctive smell, including my own farts. im not staying in a room with that smell. not even indian sweat can cover up that, and if it could i would still leave.

Looks like they're Korean. The Zerg might be a good representation of their people, probably why it's so popular there.

k thx

Fucking asians are the worst

Odorless... I think only certain countries put the odor additive in fuel

>RCD
or GFI / GFCI

don't just use the faggots euro name

natural gas is odorless
the reason most western countries add stink to gas is because that video was Victorian England all over the place when shit like gas lighting was in full swing

see

According to some sites he was electrocuted trough the phone charger but I kinda doubt that. Even if there was a failure in the AC/DC unit and 220V went into the usb port it would just short the pins and trip the fuse.
i think there was a failure in the grounding of some computer case and he touched it. That would be my guess. In any case, a ground fault interruptor would save his life but this is China, where a life is worthless.

Why are bugmen so collectively fucking STUPID? These videos only serve to enrage me. Nuke China when?

WHile you may be right this video is a poor example of that. Nobody could notice him getting electrocuted, it is completely silent, not like in movies. When that piece of equipment explodes the electocution stopped and the guy was dead already. Nobody could help anymore at that point (except CPR).

I'm mostly referring to how long it took the retard next to him to figure out something was wrong. It was comedically slow. Then he just jogs out of there at a half trot while this poor bastard dies.

>implying people of every race don't often act like retards, especially if you just got your ass handed to you in fortnight and your rage in your chair

What amazes me is their almost instantaneous reaction

I fucking hate asian people. Fucking insects cant even take thier headphones off. I hope they all died

Kys fag. No race in the world would act like this except asians.

Lots of people notice after the spark. Only difference between this happening there and US is that the chinks just sat there not wanting to get involved whereas in US guy would be surrounded by people recording on their phones trying to be the first to upload a video to their social media

you must be new here and to rekt/gore threads

a 110 or even 220v electrocution doesnt look anywhere like that if you just touch something. i have been electrocuted so many times at work i should be dead if all the memes and myths where true. to me it looks like he is putting something in his mouth, or maybe his chair gets electric from rolling over a cable. idk i have been sitting like that myself working on live stuff and you just get a shock and jump back.

Attached: argument on 4chan.webm (720x404, 777K)

>running away instead of doing cpr
>asians
this race is doomed to fail ultimately and it's fucking hilarious

You must be new, fag. Rekt threads are overwhelmingly mindless bugmen and South American apes. Sprinkle in some tribal Africans too.

>guy gets electrocuted
>doesn't push him away using his feet
>doesn't call an ambulance

GOOKS

>file name
KEK

well, in 2019 it is.
probably because this site is currently full of white niggers who would never post rekt/gore of whites acting like sheep.
that's why I know you're new here.
go back in time 10 years and rekt/gore had its share of white stupidity, especially white slav stupidity

Obviously your feet aren't conductive. Fucking stupid americunt.

>he thinks his shoes are an adequate insulator

It is for 110 - 220 V

Even more if the guy next to him would have pushed him away while in the chair and without touching the floor

Looks like he put his phone charging cable in his mouth...

okay, bro. you're the ""expert"" here and not me

Attached: 1548833725684.jpg (560x444, 66K)

America is one of the only places that requires gas companies to add an odor to naturally odorless gas.

Natural gas has no smell, companies add that skunky smell to keep you safe and not end up like a burnt pajeet.

(Pajeets are the same people who sell balloons filled with hydrogen)

You can't Ching without Chang

In the longer version, he brings a worker who pushes the static shok kid off the electric current with a broom handle. Everyone circles

Attached: static_shock_hero_image.jpg (2040x1160, 242K)

No they do that in china now too. Download wechat and half the videos are of people surrounding, laughing and filming people who were just hit by cars.

Agreed.
The usb cable plugged in the monitor and pulling the monitor back this way.

Slavs aren't white... And Americans aren't European.

Culture is different everywhere, but Americans have been taught to act up and not give into the bystander effect.

"If you see something, say/do something" is engrained into the American mind at a young age.

It wasnt gas ignition, they are in a perfume store and the vapour built up in the room and caused the blaze.

found the jew

Attached: 1564554465640m.jpg (1024x513, 126K)

see. now that shit makes sense now
Ithought it looked weird for a gas explosion

you'll be fine as long as you aren't in china

Does european RCD protect against anything, except insurance company? 30 mA is too fucking much