>exciting re:View for great movie posted
>feel joy
>for just one fucking moment feel actual joy
>page loads
>AIDSmoby

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N_YmPkh68uY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>that review where they constantly said road warrior was boring and Fury road was better in every way

Full those guys, Fury road was just the chase sequence for 2 hours with no stakes, character or humour

Not to mention the chase sequence seemed more impressive in road warrior, probably because it had build up

They didn't say it was boring, just that in terms of action it wasn't the best Mad Max movie anymore. They're wrong about that, but they still love Road Warrior.

I love how they have to take the Max Landis approach and mix out this guys audio so other people can be heard.

Isn't this guy dead?

>you will never accidentally bump into Mike and Jay in Milwaukee
>to your surprise, you hit it off instantly and become friends
>they ask you to appear on their next video, replacing Jack, as he "hasn't been working out lately"
>"oh, and you can sleep at Jay's while you get on your feet, user"

JDIMSA

oh god damn it you just made me realize we'll soon have a female version of every god damn reaction face thanks to that fucking app

not that I am complaining though

I hate him so much

Can someone give me a quick rundown on the entire RLM crew? I know so little about them.

These guys are terrific.

My "review" of RLM

They're gay

Who's worse, AIDS or Wizard?

Mike - Main guy. alcoholic as fuck. Is often visibly and audibly drunk on video. Likes Star Trek.

Jay - Second in command. Actual film buff, especially horror. The only one who has physically improved in looks and health over the years

Rich - Annoying laugh guy. Cynical and jaded maybe more so than Mike. Has a hard time speaking good mouth words and the guys, especially Mike, give him hell for it

Jack - Bald and lanky.Honest to god nice guy gee-whiz okee-dokee type. Boring as fuck and rarely funny.

Josh "the wizard" - Like Jay is an actual film buff who actually knows shit about stuff and things. A bit better than Jack but still..you know

Thank you, sir.

Now to derail the thread...

>Josh
>better than Jack
No fucking way man. Both are awful, but Josh is the most awful.

Jay >= Mike >> Rich >>>>> Jack >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Josh

you missed jess, the canadians, and honourable members mike landis and len kabasinski you FUCK

Jack is actually good.

counterpoint: no he isn't

Jack is Whack

Sup Forums loves him now

At least Josh is a genuine human been

Fucking aidsmoby has never had a genuine reaction to something on the show. He's max landis lite

>user! What you have said has shocked and surprised me!

youtube.com/watch?v=N_YmPkh68uY