And the Secrets Thread is Back, Sorry Haters. Version 13,221

And the Secrets Thread is Back, Sorry Haters. Version 13,221

Attached: secrets-eps.png (250x250, 88K)

Femanon edition pls

STOP MAKING THIS FUCKING THREAD HOLY MOTHER OF CHRIST IU(DFHpD*SHGPDOSI;

It's more than one person making it, you tard

Met a girl at a club, went back to hers, turns out she was a trap and had a dick, still fucked him. I wish I could say it was because of the alcohol but I fucked him again the next morning

user from a couple of threads ago, I bought a dog to use her as a sex toy
Pretty much every day if I’m not working

yeah, trap threads are better

I was living in a small western europe village when I was young and unemployed in the late 80s.

There was 3 teen girls in the whole village and they were the most reliable source of entertainment for single men

Lern2filter

My dad is in jail for fucking schoolgirls. When I was younger I used to let him have sex with me to stop him touching my little sister. Flunked secondary school because of it

I cucked my gf in a small town

Im a secret slut.

ive been falling down the kik rabbit hole for a week now...cant stop

I ate the corn in the shit

elaborate

I keep making this thread because it triggers a few people across the world.

>be me
>met grill in vidya
>hit it off
>fall head over heels for grill
>like borderline obsessive, which is unusual
>turns out shes "much older" than me and won't say how much older
>deduced that there is absolutely zero chance of a relationship with her, even though I knew there was slim chance ever since the beginning
>fuck
>me
>why did she have to be so goddamn perfect

Attached: 1566615589264.gif (500x343, 518K)

femanon?

My 10yo niece is super cute, would be so much fun to fuck her brains out

Hot

She probably fucks niggers

Me and my siblings were never really phased out of casual nudity until later in highschool and now the whole idea and situation gives me a guilty boner.
For example it’s not abnormal for say, toddlers or maybe young elementary school kids to see their siblings naked or bathe together or whatever. You’re not gonna keep the pants on a toddler if left unsupervised.
But that went on well into our teens because nobody really taught us any different.
I shared a room with bunk beds with my two sisters, one 3 years younger and one 5 years younger.
We slept mostly naked, shared the bathroom with a standing shower and glass shower door, would go to the bathroom in front of eachother, get dressed in front of eachother, undress in front of eachother.
We were comfortable with nudity until it started getting pointed out by our parents and then it was a bit uncomfortable and we got a bit more modest.
This was the kinda household where everyone is pretty self sufficient, spare my youngest sister who was definitely spoiled a bit and didn’t ever do much.
I remember doing my own laundry, and I would go to start a load and take off my clothes in the laundry room after school and switch to either my bath robe for the rest of the day or nothing at all if I was just gonna be in our room until dinner.
My younger sister would do the same and usually just wore a long shirt or sometimes a pair of swim trunks. My youngest sister usually would only change out of her clothes if she was taking a bath later in the night.

But now, nearly half a decade after moving out, everything about that turns me on. It gave me a fetish for casual nudity because all that nudity was non sexual. It was the norm to sit down in the den, open robe with my dick out and play Xbox. See my younger sister with her pussy bare to the world plop down on a beanbag with her DS while my youngest was doing homework next to me.

Is this the same niece who you posted incessantly about showering with? Did she have a birthday recently?

Did it get awkward/embarrassing as you started developing?

I dk what you're talking about so no

Shit it’s almost 2020
Half a decade* after moving out

fuck you faggot

If you want the grosser details, yeah, that was the point my parents started to intervene a bit with it
My older sister didn’t really have too many problems with her period but during that time would wear clothes for sanitary reasons of course. My youngest sister had a lot of problems with hers, and was presumably the kicker.
Waking up with a boner was a rarity but when it happened I would just stay in bed a little longer. If I couldn’t then you just gotta submit and face the embarrassment. That got more prevalent and was another reason my parents were all “put your clothes on you little shits”

Were you more self-conscious when your body started changing? Were your sisters? I was pretty self-conscious when I first noticed hair growing near my dick.

A little, nobody really pointed that kind of thing out.
This kinda stopped around the time I was 16/17 so I had the size but most body hair was still far from full, I got a chuckle once after I shaved my general crotch area
Around that time my younger sister (I keep having to say younger and youngest because if I say older as in the older of the two it’s not easy to determine context between the two) didn’t really have any pubic hair yet and hadn’t developed much in the way of breasts, that was way later into highschool for her.

Be me at friend's wedding.
Rather small event but everyone was having a lot of fun.
Only two kids at the event. Both girls, 10 and 11, pretty much unsupervised. They managed to grab alcoholic fruit cocktails and got wasted.
When the parents noticed (a bit late...), they had to put them to bed, but they were having too much fun to stop partying and take care of the girls.

I offered to take them home and watch over them since I was one of the few people there sober. I got given the keys to the parent's place.

Brought the girls home, had to cary them to their bed . Stripped them off their clothes. They were showing no sign of waking up...
so I ate them out, both. Outof curiosity about a pussy that age's taste t first, but they were really delicous, I couldn't stop

Did anyone ever see you hard?

going to a party
getting fucked by strangers
my poor boyfriend
knowing i'ts wrong, that's why I'm enjoying it.
everytime, I can't help myself

Probably a couple times, definitely not anyone outside of my immediate family

I've seen another man's asshole.

What was it like?

Pink and hairy

wow

yes.

Everyone at home thinks I am a prude or asexual. I never sleep with friends or even have BFs in my town. but I travel for work a lot and almost every time allow some random man to fuck me. Been almost 30 guys in the last few years. No one has a clue.

My friends wife and I 69'ed on the bathroom floor of a hotel room while he was passed out on the bed.

What's on Kik that is so great?

No, that niece is 9 I think.

Probably they think you are a closeted lesbian.
What was your wildest fuck?

I work at a restaurant in Los Angeles. It’s been slow recently. During the past 4 shifts I’ve masturbated in a stall.

The first time was out of boredom, but now I like the thrill of maybe being caught. I’m going into work soon, and can’t wait to get off while getting paid.

Dumb preteen girls posting nudes mainly
Wasn’t even looking for it and I got a random message with a bunch of pics of some girl wearing nothing but a tank top followed by a “want more? PayPal me”

>Los Angeles
Ever met famous people?

i was at a secret bukkake session where a A list celebrity swallowed 23 loads

Boris quadropolis

I would very much like to hurt you.

You only think it's a secret

just bukkake? You tried to fuck her?
details

A few. Mariah Carey came in once. Kim Kardashian didn’t but was filming something right outside once. Saw Steven Spielberg.

The only regular who qualifies as a celebrity is JoJo Siwa. She’s in a lot.

Was she passed out too?

Miranda Cosgrove, aka The Ghost?

Not A list.

Yeah it’s tough, just try and realize that everyone on Kik is an angsty teenager with an anime addiction and you realize it’s like Sup Forums except everybody knows who you are and they have the humor of redditers

How do you find sluts on kik?

It's all fun and games till your mates find out...

Tell details. How it went, if there was vaginal-anal sex too, how many men fucked her... you know, everything you can tell.

>that fast reply
But you "know" her, right?

Not a secret anymore

Emma Stone? She looks like a lowkey-slut to me.

i was 14 in a poly relationship with two girls hot but a lil depressed n shit. fucked alot was good. but before that i fucked her freind in the same bad she was in as she slept very carefuly. im glad ones a schizophrenic and another fatter then a bus. glad it hit it when there hot. but overall terrible humans 11/10 would recommend.

no she was sucking my dick

Are you female or is your dad attracked to teens? how old was your sister, did he still had sex with? Hope you're doing fine

Back in middle school, I had constipation because I would let shit cram in my butt due to the fact that a.) I sat in a wooden chair and b.) you can’t pause online games (back in mw2 days). At that time, the song Get Ready by 2 Unlimited was one of my favorite songs and it helped move the poop out of my bum.

I ended up getting used to it and making it a habit, so now I always have earbuds on me in case I need to poop in a public spaces. I normally use a Bluetooth speaker at home. I can still poop without it, but much slower.

I haven’t had sex in 5 years

when my younger sister was fourteen she got pregnant, but claims she didn't have sex. i drugged her and impregnated her. i'm currently supporting her waiting for my "niece" to hit puberty.

I like girls from 8 to 12 but I’ll never act on it. I want to frot the 8 and 9 year olds and fuck and buttfuck the 10 to 12 year old. I like their smooth skin, no pubic hair, narrow waists, flat chests, and tight pussies and buttholes. I also like jacking off to nude pictures of girls from Jock Sturges, Sally Mann, and David Hamilton. I’m 48 and I am the oldest cousin on both sides of the family. Several of my female cousins are hot. I hate their husbands and am jealous of them. I feel like my female cousins belong to me and I have the right to fuck them since I am related to them.

The only user who have an interesting story to tell, and don't want to tell nothing. Fucking Sup Forums.

I believe you’re on WR pace for being a grandfather

Yikes

i want to jack off to your exposed slut. kik me her nudes

drygoods888

probably not, girls can start puberty pretty young if they're getting fucked. i don't think it would be safe to try that though, not without my sister in on it.

Female yeah. He was always attracted to young girls. I was 13 and she was a year and half younger. Unfortunately he still had sex with her but I bore the brunt of it

You do have the right, I agree. I demand you to drug fuck them, right now!

True. I went through puberty at just over 11 ( like, hit me like a train).. and my subsequent counsellors attributed it to sex with older men. I had D cups at 12

Honestly, she probably knows but is too afraid to accuse/confront you. Probably scared of you in general, too. I’d find a rope and call it, user.

Let my dog my ass when nobody's home

I want to see your young wife or your milf.
Will write custom forced humiliation stories for best content.

MarriedSlutsWelcome

suicide is completely pointless. either there is an afterlife (and so killing myself does nothing), or there isn't one (and so my eventual death is the same as dying now). it does not matter when i die, in the face of infinite existence or infinite non-existence.

What kind of stuff did he make you do? What was going through your mind when you did it?

Kik?

Where do you travel? Kik? Let b pass you around. :)

I'm on Kik and have literally never seen this. Lol. Troll.

Everything any man do with a girlfriend. I just kept thinking that at least it wasn't her

I want to fuck my sister in law. She's currently staying at our place and I want to have sex with her like there's no tomorrow.

My wife is so boring and vanilla in bed. Her sister has a great ass and I've heard stories of her getting double teamed in high school.

Wish I had the balls to make a move...

so he got you pregnant?

Did u know it was wrong for him to do that? If so, why didn't you get help? And how has this affected your mental health now (how old are you now?)

No, I went on the pill to regulate my periods, luckily

I once fingered my brother and he shit down my arm

I was too embarrassed and didn't know where to get help is the simple answer. I'm 20 now. It affected me badly for a while but getting better thanks

well then he didn't do everything did he?

God sees it all

lol'd

OK. Fair enough.

dang, he fucked you raw and came inside u? Did he also make you swallow?

>Miranda Cosgrove
>greentext or didnt happen

Yeah most of the time he did

You got kik?