Who here loves Willow?

I do, you stupid daikini.

Great movie. The two headed dragon beast in Tir Asleen was nightmare fuel, as was the final showdown with Bavmorda.

These bastards always scared me the most as a kid.

That scene where Bavmorda turns everyone into pigs legit scared me as a kid.

I totally do, I love the contrast between the cute dwarve people and the scary bad guys - set design and costumes/makeup was super on point, lucas quality as usual

Peter jackson borrowed a thing or two from Willow for sure

unfortunately it's to old for the majority of /tv

me

Love the movie because there was a short kid in my class who got bullied for resembling Willow.

It kind of seems like a Hobbit rip off though.

>It kind of seems like a Hobbit rip off though.
at least it's a well done hobbit rip off

Other hobbits can have other adventures.

>still scared shitless about witches turning me into an animal
Willow and Witches....damn man.

i watched that shit with my cousin all the time

good times

Reboot/Remake/Sequel/Prequel when?

Hell yeah. I wish they got a full trilogy.

I remember loving it as a kid, but I barely recall any plot details now. Need to rewatch it one of these days.

Nah. Most trilogies run out of steam half way in the second film. Or they seem to do everything well and then they turn to complete shit in part 3. In any case, Willow comes with NO BAGGAGE because it got no sequel. You don't have to say

>ignore the sequel

and build canon walls in your head excluding the shit parts added to the lore later.

based kino

I loved Willow. Watched it constantly as a kid. Also Time Bandits was another great movie with midgets.

I don't understand why Bob Dolman, writer for SCTV and other comedy shows, wrote the screenplay for this movie.

Anyone else enjoy the NES willow game?

please no

Yeah it was alright. The Board Game was great.

Page10.
Sorcha was hot as fuck. That tsundere scene after Madmartigan fell for her in the snow camp, and she runs out and was looking all mad but flushed at the same time.... gorgeous.

Just who in the hell do you think you're calling a daikin, PECK!

Willow is a prime example why you don't let Lucas direct. He'll insert midgets into everything and can't maintain tone for shit.

I still play the NES willow game.
Completely different plot from the movie but that's fine. Its a great game.

HEY KIDS ARE YOU ENJOYING THE MOVIE?!?

I wonder if Willow was one of the movies that contributed to PG-13.

I love Life is Short better.

Farewell, Chosen Undead. I remain here, and await thee.

My waifu is in this movie

this, she made me feel funny when I wasn't old enough to understand.

I fucking loved that dragon thing as a kid. Not so much the bit immediatly before that, where the troll rips its own skin off, and turns into that dragon thing.

Willow was so fucking awesome, man. First fantasy movie I ever watched.

It's still one of the better pure fantasy movies out there. It has the right balance of fantasy and wonder but still having serious scary threats.

...you do know that Shadow Moon, Shadow Dawn and Shadow Star exist and are canon, right?

lova it

I do.
I was scared as fuck of those dog things that killed the midwife and attacked the midget town

Shadow Moon was a pretty cool guy.

I think PECK is the greatest fictional slur of all time and I use it in my day-to-day life but no one knows what the fuck I'm talking about besides the other old guy at work

Kilmer's best work

peck was a reference to picts, the original peoples of scotland (who were short, and hairy, not unlike the pecks)
Willow just took that to the extreme.

I do, watch it once a year. To bad the books are meh.

Willow is awesome.