FA: Johnny Manziel sober, wants to return to NFL
LAC: Colts request to interview Sirianni for OC
SF: 49ers MLB Reuben Foster gets arrested again
FA: Colts talking with Darrell Bevell for OC job
PHI: Colts hire Eagles OC Frank Reich as new coach
TB: Jackson hoping to improve chemistry w/Winston
NE: Julian Edelman on track for training camp

Other urls found in this thread:

nesn.com/2018/02/mike-pereira-says-eagles-were-in-illegal-formation-on-philly-special-trick-play/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kek.

First for giants

>FA: Johnny Manziel sober, wants to return to NFL
I doubt anyone would take Funziel back.

Panthers

Real thread

What if a team tried to interview a coach for a vacant position, got blocked, then they just offered him the job anyway?

That's probably a tampering or poaching violation, or something like that.

>Made after
>Less posters
Why do you autists do this? It’s all anonymous—just post here

>posting is a fag thread

Yes stop posting in a fag thread aka here

@the above poster

Guy burned any bridge to a comeback when he made those tweets shitting on the NFL when the XFL revival was announced

Johnny football should just snort nicotine from between his gold digging fiancées breasts and shut up.

@81562610
Cringe

>Johnny football
i literally laugh out loud every time someone says this

What a bizarre passing year. Nobody threw more than 34 Tuddies this year

>HOU: C.J. Fiedorowicz considering retirement
>3 concussions in a single season
Retirement would sound like a good idea to me if I were in his position.

[CTE Intensifies]

Ded thred?

We need to stop racism in the NFL

>10+ posts early
Get the fuck outta here.

This.

*prepares for 2018*

>TB: Agent says Evans, TB not discussing new deal
>TB: Jackson hoping to improve chemistry w/Winston

So where is evans going

>the two biggest things preventing the toxins' success next season are injuries and the continued presence of Mike Devlin on the coaching staff

>he thinks the owner isn't a problem

You're right, Bob "don't let black inmates run the asylum" McNair is certainly a problem, but he's far from the biggest thing preventing the toxins from succeeding next season.

He's gonna replace Crabtree

One of these things is not like the other...

I thought targeted advertising was supposed to be better than this...

Eagles confirmed going 0-16 next season

Anyone else feeling bad for Manziel now?

No he’s ass

You're right, the biggest problem is
>Watson's knee

Yup, that falls under "injuries", which I already mentioned.

Not really, still wish he didn't wind up a fuck up though. Didn't like Texas A&M but I liked watching him play.

I’m a Eagles/Rodgers fan but man that broke my heart. Just when Houston was gonna have 2 winning franchise in a year, BANG. he dead.

As an Aggie I'd like to, but it's hard to feel sympathy for a guy who chose to get into booze and drugs, even if addiction/mental problems arose as a result.

>KAREEM HUNT ACCUSED OF ASSAULT
ONE
YEAR
WONDER

The author Ernest Owens uses a lot of plurals where there should only be singulars.
>shopping store windows were smashed
One Macy's window.
>street lights yanked
One street light.
>private businesses looted
One convenience store, which doesn't fit the argument of white privilege given it was looted by an African-American majority mob.
>hotels trashed
One Ritz-Carlton awning collapsed.
And while Owens points out that there were only three arrests made, that was based on a report the day after the Super Bowl. More arrests have happened and will happen of people caught on CCTV footage.
I agree with the ideas that a Super Bowl win shouldn't grant legal immunity (it didn't) and that a Super Bowl win shouldn't wash away important issues (it didn't). But he presents these ideas as if the media presents Philly celebrating as glamorous (it doesn't).
It's like he's writing from an alternative universe or something.

>Accused of shoving a woman in dispute
That's 10-20 now, right?

It's how we do.

He didn’t perform any of those actions he’s a good citizen

If this makes him want to become a better perso, than sure. I’ll spare a sympathy penny. Won’t erase his legacy as one of the biggest stains on the sport.

For shit and giggles, what would happend to Wentz and Foles if they end up two-peating, but EXACTLY the same way? (Wents plays lights out, gets hurt, Foles replaces him, plays lights out, wins Owl and MVP)

Foles would leave because his contract would be up and the Eagles wouldn't be able to afford him.

Wentz would be classified under injury prone and Foles would then be starter for the foreseeable future.

Foster and Hunt are gud bois.

they didndu nuffin

you guys think someone will eventually take a chance with johnny cash? or is he forever kaep/tebow tier now

American IV is top-tier forever

>or is he forever kaep/tebow tier now
Not even.

Johnny blueball is Ryan Leaf tier

Cringe. Already worse than Us 12s

>injury prone
>stopping the Eagles from designating a talented QB as their franchise
Did you start watching the NFL post-McNabb?

>both 1-2 in Owls

Makes you think.

>Did you start watching the NFL post-McNabb?
That why they'd want Foles over Wentz

Why is everyone comparing mayfield to manziel. Last time I checked mayfield wasn’t a party fag

They're both cunts though

Mayfield just gets way too excited, every source I've seen says that he's a genuinely nice guy

San Francisco baby

>Colin Cowherd has taken every single segment about the Eagles and turned it into a segment about the other teams fucking everything up
Man, did he bet a couple mil on the Falcons, Vikings, and Patriots?

He's a fucking asshole and more so when he's proven wrong

>overhyped career for one thing
>is shit
>gets an agent, some endorsement deals
>looking at a reality show
If history has proven anything, it's that if the reality show is a success, he will definitely run for President.

>wake up
>still super bowl champions

MOTHER OF GOD

The guls will be champs for 350 something days more.

>implying Jeffrey Lurie is dynamic enough to change his status quo
>his franchise has been coached by Andy Reid and a coach so disastrous that he got shook into hiring an Andy Reid disciple
>he gives big money to mobile QBs with cannon arms and fleeces teams with trades of slow-footed backup pocket QBs with one good year each
Wentz will be the franchise QB for the next decade, whether it be for better or worse. The status quo remains.

>mfw "I can't believe we lost to the Jaguars" is turning into "Eh, we lost to the Jaguars"

nesn.com/2018/02/mike-pereira-says-eagles-were-in-illegal-formation-on-philly-special-trick-play/

REMATCH HAPPENING

PUNISHED BRADY

Wikes. Better hope he learns how to take a sack safely and realizes he doesn't need to scramble around for half an hour on every play to be successful

>L.Ame duck season
Why even go to games, Oakland?

>20 years ago, he Patriots were in the position the Jags were from 1998-2016

RENT FREE

t.soy

Why is that strange, bad teams can get good and good teams can get bad.
Remember when the colts and the bears played at the owl? And look where they are now.

Lol Steelers gotta wear that stench for a while. You guys are pretty far from the pats rn. You need to totally revamp the D this offseason.

I'm here to accept your concession.

Fuck off Colin, don't you have another divorce analogy to make?

Eh, fake news, user. It's the typical "waaaaah our favorite team lost so we're gonna get some retired ref to say the other team did something wrong waaaaah" kind of episode. Nothing to see or care about here.

Considering the source, looks like merely assmad Noo Englandahs trying to make themselves not feel pain.

>You need to totally revamp the best defense in the NFL this offseason.

I was talking about the Steelers numb nuts. They let Blake fucking bortles hang 40+ on em. Y'all need a qb who can score on competent non Steelers defenses.

Question.

Could Kaepernick have been able to salvage the Texan’s season?

>There's no way we regress

The Texans are fine as long as Watson doesn't fuck up his knees a 4th time.

>de jegs wil regriss ook ook

The Jag's should get Kirk Cousins

Any bald bros on? How’s your quality of life since going bald? Wax or shave? I’m losing mine

Tricky part about that is that Wentz's ability to scramble helps make him elite. He's got great vision and an arm, but he has accuracy issues.
Relegating him to a pocket QB would mess up one of the things that made him truly great.

Jags D is the best in the League. What you smoking, negro?
Jags aren’t going to collapse after one great season

>No one likes us we don't care
Oh fuck PLEASE don't be cringy and atleast try to get your own chants and sayings, PLEASE.

If you're not aware "no one likes us we don't care" is a Millwall (London soccer club) which is notoriously disliked for the tendency of their fans kicking the living shit out of everyone in the 70s-90s and even somewhat today.

Stop copying every chant from the brits. C'mon guys, we can invent something new, right?

The burrs elite D of 2006 fell apart after 1 season.

>Making this literally the week the Jags announced a uniform change

are owen two in the super bowl

>Is against cultural appropriation
Fucking nigger

“FUCK YOU IM WILWALL”
-based Brit, 2017

You implying it'll be hard to make a new one?

Not these Jasg though. They have at the very least one more Bowl run

Jag’s new uniforms are legit my favorite offseason story and that’s not just because I’m Carolina

>yfw they make a complex designed helmet and send you back for another 2 hours in photoshop

I'd just half ass the fuck out of it, like I did with the Bengals