Sup guys. Tell me your opinion about Ayn Rand books

Sup guys. Tell me your opinion about Ayn Rand books.

Attached: 216434458.jpg (600x800, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

philosophizethis.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Bump with tits

Attached: 1574817955063.jpg (2448x3264, 1.44M)

Pretty good.

Attached: 910N76SJLPL.jpg (1962x2560, 850K)

Looks like a wrong Atlas on the cover. Anyway, should I read it? It's long like an elephant penis...

Read a few of them.
Interesting read, broadened my horizons and showed a new perspective.

too long to read

They only qualify as ‘books’ in the purely technical sense.

they are insufferable. so fucking wordy, like you don't need 2 paragraphs to detail a tree. if she had let an editor whittle them down they would be a quarter to a third shorter and actually readable.

I used to like them. They were the epitome of great and epic writing...when I was in high school. I never ascribed to her views though, seemed a little bit too extreme capitalist.

as i've gotten older, ive realized that the writing (diction, pace, storytelling) is great but the philosophy is dog shit. atlas shrugged and the fountainhead are basically odes to carte blanche economics and that's just purely retarded.

i dont give a fuck about your little word books but i do want a whole lot more of this

Cant read so whatever

Well this is more of a Sup Forums thread but what the idgaf
Her books and ideology is literally unregulated capitalism. She does not believe in love at all and promotes extreme selfishness at the expense of others. I guess she can write well but the politics behind her books are horrendous. I believe she loves unregulated capitalism as she is a jew and when jews are allowed to do whatever they want with no restrictions, they magically become the upperclass with all the money, and all the stupid cattle are left with is grass to eat. Anyone who supports her or her books is a mamzer

Ayn Rand was a sicko. Objectivism is absolutely nothing more than a pseudo-intellectual justification for psychopathic behavior. Only the kind of trust-fund rich douchebags and young republican shitbag types think it's anything but repugnant bullshit.

hairy nips

your on your own there

Good read, shit ideology. Everybody should read it in their 40s after some life experience. Then you would recognise all the psychopaths around you who read it in their 20s.

I guess that's the main problem with literature: its not objective (even when called objectivism)

Should you read rand if you are a cuck?

I only read the Fountain Head, it’s pretty good. I would recommend

philosophizethis.org/ has a pretty good episode on her. It's 90 something, I recommend listening to it. The podcast is generally great imo

In Ayn Rand's books, women ache to be conquered by the protagonists, but the men ignore them to go be titans of industry. It's more of a chastity/denial kink than a cuck kink.

The books are a good grade 11 reading level book. As far as the philosophy, her brand of capitalism is... problematic at best, as well as her view of masculinity and femininity, they are visions of the extreme of both. If you have a kid, she's a good author to start your kid on with works that make you THINK, but you can't forget the thinking part of it, and it should probably be balanced with Nietzsche, Tolstoy, DeCart, and a few others that will align a youths views to the center, as opposed to the extremes. Anyway, if you haven't read her work, it's worth a read, but don't put too much weight in the views, they are mostly just fun stories when you are an adult.

Attached: 1562437104093.png (500x441, 241K)

I think they're counted as philosophy because it takes 12 pages to express a single idea. They are a slow grind to read but I would recommend at least reading Atlas Shrugged to see one of the inspirations for the libertarian mindset. As with most writers with "solutions" she does an excellent job of describing the problems. She gives probably one of the most accurate descriptions of what happens when you apply the communist motto to real life. But while she is an excellent judge of human nature when it comes to the problems, like most writers, she shows a complete lack of understanding of human nature when it comes to her protagonists.

She was a Jew neoliberal in favor of Globalism and actively shitting on Religion

Incel reading

They can be used to make good arguments in defense of pedophilia, so I agree with their message.