Richard Dawkins agrees that a 2nd Referendum is necessary

He's right you know. And most of the country supports a 2nd Referendum.

If the Leave campaigners think Brits really want to leave the EU, the result should be the same, right? So why are you nervous?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/david_cameron/status/732562392131997697
standard.co.uk/news/politics/brexit-nearly-a-third-back-second-referendum-on-eu-poll-finds-a3297566.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Moving the goalposts

So basically, just keep re-running the referendum until the globalist elites get the result they desire, right?

oy mate gimme a mulligan the first one didn't count

They want a dictatorship, they get a dictatorship.
But they can't complain later if the majority rise up and take charge of this dictatorship and throw these commie fucks in gulags.

We'll let them vote for their freedom from the gulags.
Then we'll make them vote again.
And again.
And the ride will never end.

Remember when Dawkins kept bashing god and years later realized Christendom is what stopped Islam from getting its shit covered fingers on the west?
Well now he wants a second referendum for the EU.

Having been through this "2nd referendum" bullshit, I can say without question that all it involves is having the corrupt government rewrite the question to be scarier and more favorable to the side they prefer. You want a rerun using the exact same phraseology? Maybe, but it doesn't seem the public gets that option when a vote turns out how you like it. You want a rerun where you rewrite the question "so the public better understands the repercussions"? Fuck off and kill yourself, kike.

As long as we have a 3rd Referendum to unite the Leave voters incase we lose. Might as well schedule a 4th for the Remainers as well.

Exactly this.
>Brexit wins referendum
>now we can only accept that result after a second vote
>now we can only accept that result if more than 65% vote Leave
>now we can only accept that result if old people only have 3/5 of a vote
Fuck off.

he's just salty af because there won't be funding directly from the EU for sciences anymore.

fuck off

best of 3 m8 followed by a game of rock paper scissors

You don't get to redo it just because you didn't like the results.

>And most of the country supports a 2nd Referendum.
No it doesn't. It's a butthurt vocal minority of sore losers who want a second referendum.

What does Brexit have to do with professional Atheism?

>So why are you nervous
I'm not, it's just a waste of everyone's time.

also if you run it enough times eventually statistical fluctuations will give you the "right" result

maybe those fags should have voted the first time around if they feel that way

fuck the remain side

Alri Thundercuck

What did he mean by this?

how the fuck would redoing the thing that broke them apart in the first place mend it?

"Vote until my side wins"
Those retards who voted "leave" as a joke should now suffer the consequences.
A referendum is not a fucking joke. You don't vote without knowing who are you voting for.

Yet if a 2nd vote is in favor of staying in Europe, even if its by 1%
They will scream and deny any chance of a 3rd vote lol

Its the usual, keep forcing votes till your side wins, then shut it down

If Remain had won, there would not have been another referendum in the foreseeable future. Shove your second referendum up your arse, Eurocrats.

you people are so fucking retarded you can't understand what his saying

At first they were like:
"This is the most important vote of your lifetime"

Then they were like:
"Oh actually that vote didn't count; we need another one."

EU has a record of doing such things.

Remaniacs where happy for the vote when they thought they were going to win

Thought that man was smart, disappointed now.

Typical atheist, no honour.

Best of 3 is the only thing that counts

What if the Referendum Comitee or whatever they are called budge:
>75% of populace
>66% of votes
BUT reverse question:
>Do you agree to stay in the EUSSR?

>Let's keep voting until we get the result I want

Fuck that. Sore losers.

Dawkins should fuck off.

>Shitting on the populace that voted to leave will surely unite the country!

>the best way to unite us is by having another vote that'll be close to 50:50

What a retard.

twitter.com/david_cameron/status/732562392131997697

>most of the country supports a 2nd Referendum
No, most of the country supports not having a 2nd referendum

>If the Leave campaigners think Brits really want to leave the EU, the result should be the same, right? So why are you nervous?

Nope. Now everyone knows Brits really actually are inclined to leave the EU, the propaganda campaign would be 5 times as intense in a second referendum. Plus the added uncertainty and dithering a second referendum would cause is quite simply in no one's interests.

Out of curiosity, what exactly is Dawkins' argument that a second referendum will unite us behind Brexit, when a first one did not?

This and considering their concern is about making sure people understand the consequences.
>do you accept to leave a trade union turned political without your consent
>a union of unelected politicians that hold more legislative power than your PM
>a union that ignored previous EU referendums
>a union that has removed PMs and replaced them with pro-EU puppet governments.
>do you accept to leave this union?

>rewrite the question to be scarier and more favorable to the side they prefer
HTTPS://YOUTU.BE/G0ZZJXW4MTA?T=30S

>nervous
It's not about being nervous, it's "vote until voted corrcetly" mentality that is looked down on.
- Not everyone voted!
- Old people shouldn't vote, they not gonna live in the new UK anyway!
- Let entire EU vote! We're same people anyway, for now lol.
There will always be an excuse, because left is never about being right or justice, it's about shouting your opinion until people grow tired of arguing with you and then declaring victory.

Oh watch out Britain, Dicky Dawkins the meme biologist has a political opinion, better shred the Magna Carta and throw away your democracy.

Fucking leftists man. Elections or referendums are not "best of three"
It's not like people weren't aware the vote day was coming up or hadn't been shilled for fucking years in preparation of it.

So fucking over the people who voted for brexit will cause the divide to heal?

This video said it's not found.
What jewery is this?

>WAAAAAAAHHHHHH

>I WANT A REDO
>I WANT A REDO

Fucking kikes man

good vid. Really made me think.

It was an advisory vote, you dumb cucks. The government doesn't have to do what you shit eating plebs want it to.

Be kinda unfair right now considering Brit lost... what 2 trillion in the market after Brexit? That will affect a fucton of votes. Besides, what's gonna happen when "remain" wins? There gonna be a third referendum?

The fuck is this a boxing match?

Brits need to get it over with and just leave the EU already. They're making this harder than it needs to be.

>He thinks a second Leave result will shut up the remainers

ayyyyyyy

Just ask yourself, would the same people calling for a 2nd Referendum now be calling for one had remain won?

That's all that has to be said

oi oi u cheeky blighter, big rob

>You can vote as many times as you want so long as you vote for us in the end.

We had the vote. You don't get to keep putting the issue up for debate until you get what you want. Sorry.

>no democracy allowed

>atheist
>worthy of an opinion
pick one

>paradoxically
>paradoxically
>paradoxically
>paradoxically
>paradoxically

I'm not sure you understand what advisory means in this context.

i don't like who won Euro 2016. They should play again for the real championship. Problem?

Not even a third of Britons support a second referendum.
standard.co.uk/news/politics/brexit-nearly-a-third-back-second-referendum-on-eu-poll-finds-a3297566.html

>and most of the country supports a 2nd Referendum.
Utter bollocks. Polling puts the number at below 30% if I remember correctly and the majority of those are just butthurt that they lost.

If Dawkins thinks that a second will bring the country closer together then he really is more retarded than I gave him credit for.

I don't think that you do. It is not legally binding.

A lot of people who voted for Leave didn't even know what they were voting for, and there is a huge amount of Regrexit voters.

The best way to unite Britain is with a fucking civil war so we can purge the scum and make Britain great again.

HTTPS://YOUTU.BE/G0ZZJXw4MTA?t=30s

Ok so we have another vote and remain win by 4%

NO NEED FOR A 3RD VOTE GUYS! THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN!!! SORE LOSERS XDDD

Also, obviously there's going to be some buyers regret after a big change like this, especially with the doom and gloom machine in overdrive.

I dont think there's a problem with another vote, but it needs to take place 5-10 years after the UK actually brexits.

Yea, cause another referendum will bring the pound back up.
They voted out, its said, its done.

dawkins now on the shit list

Well, that's their problem then.

People buy into the meme that tons of Leave voters regret it and want to change their minds. Yet the only places that report this are the BBC, Guardian etc, all who shilled for Remain non-stop.

A 2nd referendum wouldn't change shit anyway. >99% of people who voted Leave would do so again. A sizable chunk of Remain voters would either vote Leave or abstain due to feeling the decision made should be respected. Remain wouldn't have St Jo Cox to tug on people's heartstrings. The people too lazy to vote the first time will be too lazy to vote a second time.

>venomously

What's with these twitter memelords and using random words to describe things they don't like? What's next? Will Britain be diarrhealy, gastrointestinally divided?

>A lot of people who voted for Leave didn't even know what they were voting for, and there is a huge amount of Regrexit voters
Proof, plz. I am aware it's become consensus opinion among leftists that this is the case. But have you folks been able to cough up any evidence yet?

This

>legally binding
Yes, the referendum wasn't over a specific manifesto plan. It was about one general issue.
>mfw he thinks parliament can legally bind itself

funny how exactly zero of the leave the EU crew are asking for a second referendum. If it's a reasonable posit, you'd think reasonable people on both sides of the fence would be suggesting it, eh?

>UK votes to leave
>Economy doesn't collapse
>Everything is fine
>Hold another vote
>Leave wins by even larger margin

And if this referendum says to stay divided he will call for a new one. What a cunt.

not the first and won't be the last time Eu does this

>what's gonna happen when "remain" wins

Most likely leave would win again ,Very few have changes their mind and many remain voters would not turn up out of anger .But i love how they think they would win a second vote since they thought they would win the first

No Dawkins, the only solution to divided Britain is to kill politicians, then there is no need for any referendum. Once every while there has to be cleansing of politicians for them to stop screwing around with people, way too many of them are inside of system where they don't belong.
If you have doubt why they placed women on many positions, this is why, but woman can be dead as good as a man.

That's democracy alright.

Vote on something over and over until you get what you want.

No he's not. I've seen no one complain but leftist spergs, like you, on the net.

shame really

it seemed like he was beginning to wake up after he started blowing SJWs the fuck out on twitter

>huge amount of Regrexit voters.
>three people that didn't vote posting on twitter

amazing how they all become authoritarian when the "working classes" vote the wrong way and their 401ks start sinking.
This takes pretty big balls. Even a Jew wouldn't be this bold (Blair was, but he's human scum).
We're not getting Brexit anyway lads. As as soon as May notifies article 50, Sterling goes down even more. she already gave Sturgeon a veto over it.
Cameron should have been made to put it in writing he would do it that week.

athiests are idiots

democracy much?

>god bless the queen
or whoever rich bastard bends you over?

>mfw free movement never goes away no matter what

he's right though
i doubt it would happen, but the principle is there
something as consequential as brexit shouldn't be left to the coin toss. with such a narrow margin. they basically told everyone over 40 that it's ok if you fuck us in the asshole as long as we can move back in with our parents and stay up past 11

This. there was a great moment on sky, where the negress went to twatter to read out "begretters," and she had to say "well, it looks we don't have a single one, hmm." wish I had a webm of it.

>direct democracy
Should have learned from Athens or at least California.

>people actually give two tugs of a dead dogs dick about dawkins opinion on anything
lol whatever

I started smiling at your post but this made me kek out loud.

>she already gave Sturgeon a veto over it

According to the (((media)))

Fuck off.

David Cameron himself stated that it was a referendum, not a "neverendum",
and that if they voted to remain, there would be no second chances.

Deal with it.

I hope to Christ I'm wrong. I'd like nothing better. But I don't see the globalist Jews giving up that easy.

Voting for referendum is useless, since it isn't an order, it's only expressed wish of people. If politicians ignore it, then you have to press harder, which means killing bunch of them.

if a second vote happens ill come over for a civil war

i got a red passport so should be top knotch lads

Atheism has made us deeply, venomously divided.
Paradoxically, the best way to unite us behind the survival of western civilisation is the destruction of Atheism.

I agree with you on that - referendums force a government to do something it doesn't want to do. However a referendum was called and voted on and must be respected.