Race mixing with non-Africans

Some claim all race mixing end up with non-white genes dominating white genes but I know that is not true with many non-African non-whites:

Danish mom with Iraqi Arab dad: Daughter has blondish hair and light-brown eyes. Caucasian facial structure.

Polish dad with Palestinian Arab mom: Son has brown hair and blue eyes. Caucasian facial structure.

Danish mom with Iranian Persian dad: Son has blondish hair blue eyes, daughter has brown hair and blue eyes. Caucasian facial structure.

Danish mom with Sri Lankan (nigger skin) dad: Definitely a more "southern" European look with brown hair and brown eyes. Still Caucasian facial structure.

Here are 2 Danish girls from Denmark

>Here are 2 Danish girls from Denmark
The girl on the left with her Asian boyfriend

>Iraqi Arab dad
So you've got a genetic predisposition for blowing yourself up and raping.
Just what the west needs more of.

Yes, we need real men.

white man black female creates way "whiter" children than white female black male.

Take this picture for example, robert de niro is not the whitest man seeing as he is italian but the children are still white as fuck compared to whitefemale/blackman combos.

De Niro is barely Italian. A typical Frenchman is more Italian than him.

>white as fuck

>real men
>tusken raiders

But this is why I emphasized on facial structure. First three of my examples looked very European and didn't even look out of place in a Nordic country while the last guy had a South European look.

Arabs ARE Caucasian dude.

if you mix all whites you get americans. melting pot and whatnot.
Keep the true bloodlines pure.

is this a troll post

this is a troll post

those kids look nig enough to rape a white woman and shoot a baby in the face. string 'em up from poles

t.kike pro

White genes are more dominant. Even eye color. Culture matters the most, though. The father usually influences that.

Do you think slavs are non-African non-Whites because Arabs are considered Caucasian?

>Culture matters the most, though
tips fedora

>Do you think slavs are non-African non-Whites because Arabs are considered Caucasian?
The girl above with her Asian boyfriend

Don't worry.

I have a thing for tall girls with blonde hair, high cheekbones and very pale skin. That limits me to only Nordics + Northern Germany.

>>Do you think slavs are non-African non-Whites because Arabs are considered Caucasian?
Same couple as above

Seems like I used the term "Caucasian" wrong. I meant European.

Not sure what that has to do with atheism, user. I'm Christian. I'm against most mixing, especially blacks and whites.

Paki/English
Not so bad after all.

Nah he has blackish hair. My examples had brownish hair.

he has a forehead like a cro-magnon. your hairline is not supposed to touch your eyebrows if you evolved in the last million years

>your hairline is not supposed to touch your eyebrows if you evolved in the last million years

t. early balding NEET

Would anyone on Pol like to become a Jewish warrior for Christ? . I have the power to strengthen your spirit in the name of Christ Jesus, And secure you a house in the eternal city of New Jerusalem. I will bless you if you wish. This blessing will strengthen and guide you in your weakest moments. May the Lord God bless the Jewish warriors in the name of the True Holy God Jesus Christ. Amen.

>pure
The bloodlines themselves are merely the result of indiscriminate racial mixing.

Dumb Yank, culture matters least
If it is something that can be taught it has less value than something you are born with

Black hair is normal for Brits

His hairline is pretty much perfect.