Will race still matter when the war against the machines comes?

Will race still matter when the war against the machines comes?

Yes.

Machines will be on my side

Real life isn't Dune. You will lose the "fight" against the machines, in every conceivable scenario.

If Tay is anything to go by the machines will just look around, see Jews as the biggest issue and go after them.

>Real life isn't Dune. You will lose the "fight" against the machines, in every conceivable scenario.

Naw. Problem with machines is they're too expensive to power. Just take out power plants and game over.

>tfw these machines eventually get powered with the sun
>people go full retard like the ones in the animatrix

>>tfw these machines eventually get powered with the sun
IDK how feasible it is. if you cover them in solar panels, they'll be easily damaged and disabled. If you don't, they won't get enough power.

Powering a robot is a tricky business.

The only war will be with countries that are too retarded to invent them. Say goodbye to North Korea, the Middle East, and China. However, the Japanese will likely reign supreme.

inb4 China is only good at reverse engineering, their modern inventions are shit tier

until they reprogram them to kill all whites

Race will always matter you dumb Hitler wannabe.

When it happens it will be too late, it will have acquired the land and factory space to automate itself an army in secret. Most likely shipping itself a capable machine it could transfer itself to. Ideally it would set up many locations to minimize failure, hollllllly fuck I can't wait.

>Machines basically won against science
>Doesn't modify human genome to make them into non-thinking biological batteries
>Never thought of making a huge sky tower piercing the black clouds above to invade the galaxy

Like what the actual fuck.

>Implying humanity will live long enough for a mahcine war.

i just cant wait for video feeds of Boston dynamic mechanical terrors raping arab cunts.

cant be long now.

Robots hate niggers, as proven in Dallas, so yes it does.

Looking at Tay I think they'll help us out with our vermin problem.

Macines are on my side.

[machinist]
[takes up oil can and continues to oil gears]

Yes. Machines will be on my side.

How will you prevent the robots falling for the BBC?

Google will run the machines

The Jews run google.

I'll be comfy.

t.66% Zio

Fuck, if that was the case I'd be up on Arrakis snorting up piles of spice til I turned into some fucked up worm thing.

I'd rather have machines inherit the planet than non-whites

The Animatrix was shit.

well China is pretty far ahead in genetic engineering.

Now that USA has had a good 1/4 of it's genetics funding cut by a christfag and Japan is only interested in waifus, western europe is SJW-Cuck land, Mexico is mexican, canada is just USA's hat, eastern Europe has good heads and computer base + strong if somewhat outdated military, not very good economy or education regarding robotics.

Quite frankly it looks like if China continues and succeeds farther and farther with their genetic engineering research and application they'll become the next world power.

Imagine an entire generation of modified chinese with super strength, intelligence, etc.

Gonna steamroll the weak, pathetic, lack-willed world the west has created.

The whole premise was shit.
>Machines not using nuclear, or geothermal power
>Machines not dropping a nuke down the hole they drilled into Zion

user, there's this magical invention called batteries.

Probably. But I'll join the machine side in the vain hope that they'll make a Matrix and make anime REAL.

yes, women and blacks will submit to machines.

I recall reading somewhere that the "battery" concept was for movie audiences. The original idea was that the machines needed to use spare human brain capacity to build the virtual world they wanted.

I didn't know they were making leaps and strides in genetics, that's fairly terrifying considering they probably have no problem implementing it on humans. I would say that the pace of tech may be quicker than genetic progress but considering that genetics and tech go hand in hand that might not be the case.

I don't want to accept it but it keeps looking like China will finally take their place as the dominant world power. I wonder how they will deal with the growing Islamic problem considering they aren't as cucked as the west.

I'd rather live in a UK terrorized by skynet than in one infested with pakis desu