Why does anyone give two shits about how much rich people are taxed? fuck them

why does anyone give two shits about how much rich people are taxed? fuck them

Attached: PMGjYpW.jpg (600x432, 35K)

allegedly the government uses that money to make streets clean and build parks, but they just pocket it or buy 100 million dollars in toilets for gov buildings

looks like a black haggard from harry potter

A pregnant woman asked me for money to get unpregnanted.I gave her three pounds.

Agreed. Success should be punished.
Jackass.

Feelings

Because they have more money and resources than they could ever expend behaving like a rational human being while people suffer and die from not being able to afford necessities.

Is that the rich people's problem or fault? I guess not. But i also wouldn't cry for them having to make do with less.

Do i trust the goverment to actually reappropriate funds in a helpful, responsible and humane way? Also no.

Humanity is doomed. One way or another, we will fuck ourselves into oblivion.

because they employ 70% of the country you stupid brainless dem cuck

because the poor wagecucks think that they are temp-embarassed millionairs that don't want to get taxed when they stumble upon their millions

correct! The light on the jacket doesn't have any blue in it, but clearly the light on his face does.

because you can never gain prosperity for the lower classes by over taxing the rich. The rich will fold financially, which in turn puts their businesses out of business. Then, we have nowhere to work. It's pretty simple. Why did I need to explain this to you ?

>The rich will fold financially, which in turn puts their businesses out of business.
So you're saying when the rich face financial adversity, they quit? Doesn't make a compelling argument for hard work

Doesn't matter if they quit or move. Your sorry ass is out of a job.

Jobs are bullshit and shouldn't be necessary for >80% of people.

Corporations, man. They're bad and all corporationy.

Taxes on job work pay for your welfare, cum stain.

Well i mean...throughout history many of them have prioritized profits and cheap labor over safety and public interest...do you disagree with that?

Tax the rich bootlicker.

Why should I care that you dont care OP?

Or we could tax the ultra rich and things like churches so that workers who already live modestly dont have to share as much of their meager earnings...

Is it preferred to be out of work and your family starving?

Get a job, shit bird.

And when those job providers decide to seek a pool of workers who prefer to earn a living instead? What will you do to provide for your family?

See
Bootlicker cuck

So you think businesses and the economy would cease to exist without massive conglomerates who automate as much labor as possible and pay workers as little as they are legally obligated to?

Arrest them and their family and then turn their businesses into worker owned co-ops.

You want free gibs just like a nigger. Work. Earn a living.

Lol. That worked out so well in the USSR, didn't it?

I just don't want my labor stolen by a bunch of failsons who have never worked for anything in their lives.

Why do you think wealth is synonymous with being a job provider? You can get rich from stocks and investing, not every rich person owns a business or creates jobs.

They also dont necessarily stimulate economy, especially while holding liquid assets in offshore accounts or redistributing their wealth to their own family.

>See: Fred Trump

Hahahahaha that's funny

I do work. Im at work now, actually. All your post did was make incorrect assumptions about and insult me while not addressing my point.

Im going to guess you have no argument.

what is?

So you believe success should be punished. Get your head on straight.

And you believe your employer should be taxed to death. He provides you with work, idiot. Your income depends on his success.

you tihnk taxes are punishment, get out of here pissant cuck.

Grow up, kid.

1. It's a pandora's box of opening up limitless taxation on all, this is just the first step. "Rich" is a subjective term. The top 1% of Americans are billionaires, the top 1% of the world are those that make $35k a year.

2. It drives away the "rich", their businesses and cuts their ability to spend or give freely (helping the economy and charity). Ever think about how many people are employed to build one of their huge fucking yachts, or how many are employed to run/maintain the thing year round?

3. The government is a third party fuck up, any program they propose can be done privately and FAR, FAR more efficiently. Even thing like public roads are built by private contractors they hire

We wouldn't have to tax the rich any more than anyone else, if only the rich would keep their wealth in domestic bank accounts.
This goes for corporations as well. The wealthy, and large corporations, keep their wealth in offshore accounts to minimize taxes.
A side effect of this is it enriches foreign governments instead of helping the domestic economy.

I dont really think it's a punishment. Once a corporation reaches a certain size or person makes a certain amount they do have "enough". Im not saying they need to downsize to a single story home in a surburb, but a tiny class of ultra wealthy people doesnt need to, and shouldnt, exist.

Im not saying every employer. Do you really not see a difference between local, small and medium sized businesses compared to companies like google, amazon and walmart and ultra wealthy individuals and board members who run them?

Your income is relative to illegal immigrants. Do you feel obligated to provide for them?

The problem is you feel you have a right to someone else's profits. You don't.

Profits are stolen labor. All capitalists are parasites

Nicee one Elon Musky...Nice one..!

Attached: 4891574960517664.jpg (1566x1155, 93K)

Stay in school, kid.

How does taxing a CEO’s profits affect his lowest employees? Amazon pays no taxes now, and treats their employees worse than some cattle. If we taxed Jeff Bezos, how would it be worse? If they were fired, those taxes would pay for their healthcare and provide a social safety net instead of them dying from dehydration carrying a bin of PS4 controllers during their 12 hour break because they weren’t allowed a break.

What do you mean my income is relative to illegal immigration? Not being an ass, i really dont understand what that means exactly.

As for being obligated to provide for them, to a certain degree yes. I dont think we should allow them to die through deprivation of food/shelter but I dont feel obligated to keep them in the country as citizens equal to our own.

This is just such a lame corporate platitude I dont even know how to respond. Am i personally entitled to someone elses earnings? No. Should a private or corporate entity be allowed to hoarde billions of dollars worth of resources to themselves and whoever they deem worthy? Also no.

Yes, it did. Then war and capitalist fuckery killed a beautiful thing.

Basic explanation, in a way anyone can understand.

There are many important things we rely on every day. Things like roads, police, fire departments, our electrical grid, airports, Medicare, social security, and, of course, our Military...

...these are things that require money to operate. That money comes from taxes. Without taxes, we can’t afford to keep our country running.

Taxes are paid for by everyone - people like you and me. We all chip in a portion of our income to keep our town, state, and country safe and functional. This is why tax evasion is a big deal - you’re being a freeloader.

However, very rich people and corporations don’t like paying taxes - not even the percentage paid by the poor! So they pay a lot of money to get certain politicians elected - politicians who pass laws saying that the rich and corporations can be less in taxes if they want. It’s ok, the country can run on the taxes collected from the poor and middle class.

The problem is that this makes every day living harder for the poor and middle class, who pay so much in taxes that they can’t afford the basics. In the long run, when the poor can’t afford the basics, they become a more expensive problem. The country’s costs get bigger and now we have to charge the population MORE in taxes just to cover the costs. So everything gets more expensive, while we have less money to pay for it.

Meanwhile, rich individuals and corporations could prevent this huge problem simply by paying the same percentage in taxes that everyone else pays.

They came up with a deal: they say that they’ll create jobs if they don’t need to pay taxes. We agreed.

Then they created more jobs - but reduced the number of hours and kept wages low. They kept all the money and the population is still poor. So as a result, the huge problem they created still exists.