Imagine how cool it would be if every state had open carry...

Imagine how cool it would be if every state had open carry. it'd be like the wild west and nobody would dare rob a store or even think about shooting up a place. Nobody would fuck with anybody and even if they did, they would have a fun little shootout.

Yeah and police should have armored cars that roam the streets.

Oh wait, they already do.

daz fruit

Brandon?

>"Fun little shootouts"

Jesus Christ OP...

The great thing about the wild west was everyone was polite and well behaved. Troof.

NB4 "B-but the movies.... dey tells me different!"

It's funny Japan's armored police vehicles use water canons. lol WATER CANONS

yeah, imagine if the whole world had open carry.
it would just be nonstop murder everywhere. so amazing.

yes! beautiful little shootouts!

those water cannons can fuck you up pretty hard

nah... youz just a bitch ass nigga

Germany. HA! what a bunch of cucks!

Fact. There were (according to leading historians) only like 3-5 instances of public dueling in the wild west.

YES. Because no one ever got robbed or shot in the "wild west". Fuck off idiot.

All the Negros would kill themselves

Bro.... fun little shootouts tho

They're called firefights for a reason user.

You can't say that I'll shoot you

The real concern is that a lot of criminals are so stupid and have so little ability to foresee consequences that there would be a lot of good people die at the hands of the retard class.

Still, in a society with a wide proliferation of firearms and no way to absolutely control all of them, constitutional firearms rights (open and concealed carry) prevent more crime than they facilitate.

nobody would shoot because there is always risk of dying. And the crazies would be weeded out.

all dem criminals would all eventually die lol

Gun standoffs like the op are impractical. If i had to guess how many a scenario the op depicts occured, i'd guess never.

Well, it was less common and safer than it is today, in spite of a higher prevalence of firearms in the population.

thats a good little leaf.

Wichita here. We already have this and everything is fine.

>libtards

open carry is the way of the future.

the murder rate and crime rate during the wild west was a fraction of what it is now

>WELCOME TO THE COMMENCEMENT OF THE FIRST ANNUAL PURGE

>the wild west
>a fun little shootout

>it would just be nonstop murder everywhere. so amazing.
>implying that it isn't already without guns

Also, why every german cuck is so anti-gun? They always bring up this autistic argument that everyone will shoot each other dead instantly in a moment once they are armed. I've been friends with a similar cuck for roughly 10 years and he says the same shit "b-but I open the door and he shoots me in the face!".
>implying that I can't swing a knife or shovel and kill you either way if i wanted to

Or do these cucks know subconsciously that every german is a psychopath? Either that, or they got fully domesticated by their government. Good dog! Want some treat?

Its because their water is still radiated Enough to fucking melt humans

>fun little shootout
you first

The battle of Baton Rouge

mizyo bob

We already have open carry laws in the Commonwealth of Kentucky.

What kind of faggoty state do you live in that doesn't OP?

Commifornia

everything would be better if everyone had a gun strapped to their waist.

gud goy

Jesus, why the fuck did you even bother making this thread? To roleplay what it's like to be an actual American?