Did CNN create Black Lives Matter?

Watching that video of Sheriff Clark BTFO Don Lemon has me thinking:
>has CNN done anything BUT broadcast BLMs message as BLM articulates themselves?
Thinking back to Ferguson, I don't remember CNN ever questioning BLM or their political narrative, no matter what happens. Lemon kept asking Clark "what does Fergson have to do with Baton Rouge?" All Sheriff Clark had to do (and I wish he had) was ask Don Lemon what percentage of BLM "matyrs" turned out to be true martyrs in the end? Maybe 2 out of the 20 or so in the last 2 years? People want to blame Obama, etc, and they definitely deserve blame, but without the media apparatus (HuffPo, CNN, MSNBC, etc) this would never have become or been sustainable as a movement. Seems that the real enemy attacking the US is our own media.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_TMrJDHu_TU
vmashup.com/0T4h7SGj
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The 24 hour news cycle is responsible for it's explosion.

CNN needs to fill out it's time with catchy headlines, they push this story and every "happening" in order to drive ratings. That simple.

yes.

(((MSM))) is certainly a factor in the equation. I'm grateful to see someone call them out on air, to their faces. It needs to happen more often.

You make it sound like what they present is organic or accidental. I'm talking about how they "shepherd" narratives with specific political consequences. They exclusively push happenings with a specific political angle, while ignoring any other happening that harms those narratives.

I think you have a lot of learning to do, buddy.

CNN are totally idiotic expecting someone to blindly follow their narrative

Why? Did I say Jews don't control 40% of MSM while being 2% of the population?

Let me guess, the guy on the left is the BLM nigger?
Look at the way he pouts his lips, it's typical monkey aggressive facial expressions

Yes, because their audience is mostly liberal and they cater to their audience. They don't want to discredit the largest ratings story they have.

>the guy on the left is the BLM nigger?
What makes you say that?

youtube.com/watch?v=_TMrJDHu_TU

>They don't want to discredit the largest ratings story they have.
I'm saying they create that story, and their authority gives it credibility. They're the chicken, not the egg.

No. Jews fund Black Lies Matter themselves. So yes, clearly they are pushing the narrative on their kike networks.

Its more that they need ratings. They played this up to the point that it became self sustaining.

>push the narrative that cops shooting black is an epidemic to create conflict which generate more views.

>people see on TV that cops are shooting blacks all the time

>people go out and protest thus generating more conflict to cover.

ITs all about ratings.

The media has deliberately pushed the narrative that is BLM, yes. The group would not have much support without the media.

But the actual creation of the group lies with the usual suspects. Their leader is on Soros' payroll.

Maybe I wasn't clear enough in the OP. I'm trying to talk about how the media is given the benefit of the doubt, even by people critical of BLM, because there's this pretense like CNN is "just reporting", and even Sheriff Clark struggles with them like he's frustrated they don't "report more accurately, objectively". THey literally create the news, they don't just "get the news wrong".
>ITs all about ratings.
I get that it's a business, but in many ways ISIS is just a business. The media is a kind of soft/passive terrorist organization, but they get a pass. Its curious to me that so many people let them risk creating comeplete chaos in the country, with people dying, especially cops. No one is talking about the media's culpability in attacking the country.

Which seems more likely to you:

A) CNN is behind a conspiracy that created a nationwide movement.

or

B) CNN like all media networks makes money covering sensational news stories and has a liberal slant

>Which seems more likely to you
When you live in our in close proximity to events that they twist into a fictionalized version of reality, surpress contradictory evidence, and even attack people who threaten their narratives, it becomes impossible to believe they "just make money conveying the facts". Your "B" scenario is too naive to be reasonable; they aren't reactive/passive participants in world events, they're front line operatives creating those events (to a degree).
>CNN reports cops are "hunting" black men
>millions suddenly marching to protest what CNN told them is true
>CNN reports rallies are beautiful, righteous outpourings of moral indignatnon at police atrocities
>people's behavior changes so more atrocities occur
>spirals out of control
>people start killing cops
Tell me again how CNN just sits on the sidelines.

>being this dense

this is shitty bait
this is shitposting
all shills should be banned for life

>blames the media
wew you don't get out much do you

>atrocities
""""""atrocities"""""" *

F

vmashup.com/0T4h7SGj
vmashup.com/0T4h7SGj
vmashup.com/0T4h7SGj