/alc/ alcohol general - friday night edition

/alc/ alcohol general - friday night edition
what we drinking fellas?
for me it's pic related

Attached: 900.jpg (900x900, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yfqWsUriiZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pic related and a Vanilla Coke. You're on your own with the vodka, man. I can't stand that shit. Rum is my go-to

Attached: Delicious.jpg (900x1200, 244K)

yeah i love rum, Bacardi Black namely, but man vodka is so cheap

Attached: file.png (357x500, 131K)

its vodkas all the way down, pic related what im drinking

Attached: platynum.jpg (480x480, 12K)

What's best to drink French brandy with ?

With itself if cognac or armagnac. With sweet vermouth and brandy in a corpse reviver #1 if calvados.

a big bank account i guess? i thought brandy was meant to be drank straight

cheap Don Q rum

Attached: don q.png (490x686, 71K)

Okay thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=yfqWsUriiZA

Icehouse Edge. I got 2 more in a bag then I have to go out and get more. Tall boys, 24 OZ edition for $1.00.

Got a bottle of Tito's Vodka in my car but I save that for work.

What do you drink vodka with?

more vodka

water lol
if you're a normal person though, try lemon juice, or mix it with cranberry juice if you want an overly sugary fattening mess

I drink it straight or with OJ. It burns my lips after a few weeks of binging and burns my throat and God, weening off of Vodka is fucking hell. The withdrawals are fucking insanely miserable.

Forgot to add, no pulp. I don't like the flakes.

yeah you gotta pace the vodka, like be very aware of how much you're taking in. really easy to get into trouble with the stuff

I'm aware. I only drink it because either A: No one can smell it or B: No one gives a fuck.
My job is miserable and I keep a buzz 24/7 to get through it.

The Saintsbury no frills vodka seems to be best it has no burning

Kettle 1, whole bottle

In 2017, I was doing a handle of Kamchatka every 2 days. Now, I do a fifth of Tito's every 2 days and about 3-4 tall boys a night. I can't afford detox and when I try to stop, I get non-stop panic attacks and can't sleep with really bad palpitations. I don't think I'm going to recover. I don't see how I make it out alive from this.

I used to keep a bottle of bourbon at my desk, and nobody ever said anything.

Attached: GDP.jpg (273x547, 28K)

lol I've withdrawaled dozens of times. I thought I was going to die every single time. You're going to be okay. Ween yourself off slowly and endure the panic attacks over the weekend so you can return to work a sober man!

you just subtract 2 drinks per day every day til you get to zero. it's really not that bad. going kill turkey will kill you, as i'm sure you are aware

Tonight, Budweiser. Nothing crazy. Wanted something with more kick than light beer, but didn't want to get absolutely shitfaced

F

It's just something to gradually walk back. Add a tall boy each night while going to a fifth lasting 3 days, then dial back on the beer, then increase the beer as you take the 5th down to every 4 days, and repeat until a fifth lasts you a week or so, which is a healthy place to be.

But you need to do it gradually otherwise you'll end up with the dts.

Attached: ci-sobieski-vodka-c668b490c80edff7.jpg (400x600, 78K)

some coffee at the local aa meeting

This. I had them a few years back and people think I'm making DTs up when I try to describe them. Seeing demons, seeing half the earth fall into nothingness, horrific imagery and so forth.

You're probably thinking of the famous brands. Look for the smaller houses, like Delamain. Taken straight, preferably in a snifter.

Do this and then proceed to take a month off of the sauce. Hell, even two weeks will do wonders for your state of mind, and the will appreciate it too.

*the body will appreciate it

I liked them back when they didn't capitalise their D.

Tbh Sup Forumsros, I was sober for 30 days and I felt great physically but I was bored. I couldn't enjoy anything until I started drinking again.

>Vodka
>Made In louisville

Pick on and only one

Very nice.

Attached: alacran 45.png (450x944, 187K)

Attached: popov.jpg (400x600, 12K)

Those are a thing. It's called Post Alcoholic Withdrawal Syndrome (PAWS).

i got sober for about 50 days earlier this year and i report the exact same scenario. never planned on quitting, but man, i thought i'd last a little longer than that before feeling like there was no point in going on any longer unless i was drinking. life is simply pointless without the drink.

yall need a woman in your life

You know how they make that stuff? Tanker cars full of industrial ethanol mixed 2:3 with plain water.

Coors original

Still looking for work!

Attached: hillary 1470118792903.jpg (1400x1739, 434K)

Fucking christ you must be hard up.

What's your point? That's essentially how you make any vodka.

in the finest Russian tradition

had one, started drinking heavy whjile i was still with her

friend of mine just got back from a wedding from a couple weeks ago, brought me a small bottle of blueberry moonshine his brother made
it's impossibly strong stuff

Am i a faaag for drinking these,
theyre tasty tho and negative hangovers

Attached: WhiteClaw Hard Seltzer.png (256x256, 42K)

you can't sell synthetic alcohol for consumption. industrial ethanol can be made from coal or oil and that would be synthetic. otherwise, it's still real alcohol made from plants and then what is your point?

if you're implying that it's synthetic, you're wrong. the US FDA tests all alcohol for sale to ensure that it's radioactive, proving that it was not synthetic.

i wouldn't call you a fag, but i'd call you retarded. you can get cheap vodka and pour it into flavored seltzer for like 1/5 the price

HIPSTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

If you actually drink hard liquor casually you're a fucking alcoholic

Fortnite cum

thanks captain obvious lol

Pedophile

What do you mean by casually?

a 12 oz for 3 dollars at 5% alch

2 of those and im good for the night

>spending this much on alcohol every goddamn day
almost as bad as the Starbucks addicts

i can get blackout shitfaced for less than 6 bucks, meanwhile you barely have a buzz

Something I've found that Winnie the Pooh would be an alcoholic for. Not very high alc% but delicious and smooth as hell

Attached: ci-barenjager-honey-liqueur-72f464ff0d54aa1b.jpg (400x600, 14K)

a regular fifth costs about 4 - 5 bucks whats an extra dollar and change for flavoring and no hangover, also im not a poorfag just an alchy

i stand corrected i am a queer, let me stop derailing this thread with my fucking hard seltzer water now

Just posted in another thread, but its everclear and sprite

Attached: Dorm Life.jpg (352x480, 45K)

RIP you

CHECKED!

Strongest liquor I've found that I can drink straight without wanting to puke
Open to suggestions on what to try, minding the fact I'm on a limited budget

Attached: brbon_fig1_900x.jpg (900x1200, 71K)

It's the new trend, haven't you heard? #deadbeforeyourethirty

Sick quads bro and I love everclear, it mixes with anything.
Try it with grape soda and the blue koolaid mix, sounds niggerish but tastes divine.

Attached: vanzilla.jpg (946x1258, 202K)

One moment! I must give eating my bear, and drink 5 this bottle.

Dudes fucking gone^

drinking an $11 handle of bottom shelf vodka and jamming with my guitar while i listen to kurt travis. feels pretty fucking good man. any anons want to talk music gear? i'm trying to switch my shit up and get out of the rut i'm in

You're killing your spirits when you drink. Let the dumbing down commence.

I can learn all drinking vodka on-line!!!

just about 18 months sober. thank fuck i got out.

Attached: gotta love mornings.jpg (356x459, 33K)

there are so many better (and cheaper!) vices to have than alcohol

name one (1)

diapering your gf

Attached: 1542237135892.png (960x1280, 1.49M)

what do you do now?

im 30 now, back in college for a career change. just living life, my man.

What are you going for?

i've thought about doing that but man all i really want to do is Law and that's seems like i'll dig myself into such a mountain of debt there's no point

I drink a lot, but I only drink that sweet Tennessee Honey shit. Fuck me though a pint of that is like $14 and I only have 12, but I don't know what else to buy.

addictions and mental health. hoping to transfer over to uni after that

>gf
>cheaper than alcohol

Attached: 1574172628177.png (452x544, 203K)