There has been 10s of thousands of gods. But I bet yours in the right one. Being religious in 2019 kek

There has been 10s of thousands of gods. But I bet yours in the right one. Being religious in 2019 kek

Attached: images.jpg (229x220, 5K)

you can't argue with them, just leave them on their own and hope their ignorance causes their demise before they breed

you need to learn more about religions. both the jews and muslims were moon worshipers. allah is actually the moon and it's why the jewish calender, which is in the year 57XX, is based on the moon. christianity is supposed to be an appropriation of the mithraites who were sun worshipers. buddhism doesn't believe as much in a god and instead, some weird little freak that i think the jackoffosaur in "south park" is slightly a joke about. look up his physical characteristics.

jesus was a made up christ and mohammed was a made up prophet.

the "gods", however, are pretty bland and you don't seem to understand them. only scientology made up some alien named "xenu" but technically the souls that were trapped in the dianetics "volcano" were warped by psychiatrists 73 trillion years ago.

the polytheist ancient greeks that believed in zeus, cat goddesses, etc and the egyptians were just applying an actor to forces and creating myths.

Yeah only scientology made up their god actual kek. I'm glad you named 5 of the thousand of gods. Well done point proven.

Attached: .com.google.Chrome.jpg (259x195, 4K)

Yeah. Religious people are fucking idiots.

Fucking morons. This guy above gave me a good chuckle.

You all are devil worshippers. Die. May god forgive me for this hate. Please, just die lmaoo

I'd rather worship the devil than your god. God seems like a cunt tbh.

Your hating the wrong side. The side that is your own benefit:)

Sorry I dont hate either. Cant hate somthing that isnt real tbh.

wow i remember thinking this when i was 10

Other people will hate that dont affiliate with you bit like your views. When they see you deny what they actually want. You'd be an enemy too

Yet you still have an imaginary friend cause you cant face the truth.

If you are spitting at whatever i say. And cant take any back at yourself. Then fu k ya

I'm sorry but believing in somthing that doesn't have any proof is funny. And people use the word faith. Which basically gives you people a rebuttal to say what ever stupid shit you want without any proof at all.
"God did it" is not an answer to anything.

Then don't take other people's word for it lmao. And dont you dare say " i already have my opinion and god is fake" open your goddamn eyes to the truth

Is a God better than no God? I mean, what, you just sin because it feels good and you don't give a shit? Even though you know deep down that all that masturbation is what's keeping you from being whole and happy.
Yeah, it's 2019. Since the rise of atheism it's just gone from religious war to ideological war. Protestants and Catholics bickered the same way lefties and righties do, but they were doing it before your people had the vote. You think you're really better off?
If a religion didn't wear a name tag, you wouldn't recognise it because you are willfully ignorant and dismissive of religion. You don't know the first feature of one. I bet you're proud that the one thing you know it's that there's no man in the sky. You didn't earn that. You inherited that knowledge, like all faith. I bet you don't know the difference between your own ideas, and others' ideas you simply heard and felt good about.
Guess what. When the Bible was written everyone knew mythical stories weren't historical fact. It's a post-enlightenment falsehood that religious people believe fairy tales happened (and admittedly, the church kept pushing that angle, but the structures around belief turn retarded pretty quick).
You are not better because of your dismissive attitude. You are electing to be dumb on the topic. How fucking smart is that.

Truth, Which one? How many holy books of "truth" are there?

And yet Europe can't get enough of Muslim religious fanatics. They let them in by the millions.

THANK YOU 10/10

When the romans controlled most of the world. Muslims and christian population where living together in peace. Because they respected eachother.

The single most hypocritical paragraph ever written. Listen the burden of proof lies with the person making the claims. You say god is real prove it you'll be a wealth man. I say there is not god do I have to prove that? No because I'm not claiming anything. How can I prove somthing that has 0 evidence? Prove god exists I'll wait. In b4 "faith". You retard are predictable like that.

That's because most EU leader make money from them and are faggots afraid to be called racist if they deny entry. Plus when did I say this was a good thing?

Replied to yourself lol poster number didn't change

Oof i replied to myself does that mean my point is true? What tf does that change if, now don't think too hard but maybe the reply was meamt for someone else u dipswitch

That would make sense if you didn't thank yourself. Religious people are retarded and you have confirmed that single handedly. So easy to bait because they know believing in a god is stupid and their belief is so fragile that a bait thread on Sup Forums can rattle them kek.

Oh noo im rattled. My apologies i really wanted to reply to thr other guy that made a valid point i understood pretty okay. But i replied to the wrong box oh noo god ismt real now damn :(

Still no actual point but "muh bible said it" damn manlets. Gonna let this thread die. Talking to religious people brings you down to their level which is single digit IQ. All religious people arguments below

>god did it
>dont have to prove I have faith
> devil did that one
>atheism is a religion just like mine
>its in the my holy book
>looks inside yourself for the truth
That sums up all religious argument

I bet you believe in superstition, isn't that also fake? Why are you believing in fake things, user?

Also, the god present in Islam, Judaism, and Christianity are the same god. Retard. Try reading a book before you argue about something you're entirely uneducated about.

Sums up *most. Not all. Now your proclaming you know more than the most beutiful souls there are

Religions have there different depictions of what god is. And ultimately OUR ROLE IN THE WORLD. MUSLIMS DONT HAVE THE SAME VALUES. NEITHER DO ATHIESTSSS

God in Islam = God in Judaism = God in Christianity
It's the same god. Different beliefs, yes, but the identity of god is the same. If you believe in Christianity, you believe in one god, and that one god is the same god present in Judaism and Islam.
Another thing, you're a faggot and you're going to hell.

Attached: 1575400027593.jpg (1214x697, 51K)

Eh. I'll let you have this. Goodbye forever nigger

You said the same thing in , faglord. You must be the weakest debater ever if you can only last a total of 1 hour and 44 minutes. Faggot.

Heathen lol

Did I mention you're gay? And also a faggot. And a retard. Retard.

Right back at you

You might be retarded. The only point I made was that a life without servitude to a higher purpose is a life without development. I don't care if there's no man in the sky. Nobody does. It's the actions we take here on Earth that matter. Whatever you serve, you serve as if it were your God. Belief hardly has anything to do with it.

I don't care about proof or faith. The actual existence is irrelevant. My "predictability" not only invalidates your intelligence, but just shows that even when presented with an idea that vaguely resembles a religious argument, your brain turns off and you spout "bURdeN oF pROoF, Duuuuhhhhhh, fAitH, duuuuuhhhhhh, eBidEnss!"

Stop masturbating. Read The fucking Book and make up your own damned mind. Prove you know how to use that brain and form your own opinion. At least then you'll be informed enough to form an argument that isn't regurgitating r/atheism talking points.

If you aren't religious, or at least, haven't yet informed yourself as a religious person would, you are not an authority on religion. You are a denier, not a skeptic. You do not think, you read others' thoughts and believe them your own.

silence, PAGAN

"The only point I made was that a life without servitude to a higher purpose is a life without development." Your life means nothing no matter what you do. Billions of years of death but little baby over here is special. But I hope if there is a hell you rot in it and no your predictability means you are spewing things million of others have said. It doesn't make you a special little snowflake like you think you are. Also you are replying to people who are not even OP. Easily baited

Boy, you sure told him, didn't you? I bet he'll never post anything on any chan ever again.

>You replied: BAITED
>Hah. Gottim.
>Nobody talks to me without deception.

My argument is that if you work to better yourself, you are acting religiously. You might be Special, but I'm not.

Hell is a place we can all go if we like. But you don't know which way is up, so I hope you recognise it if you wander there.

And you clearly didn't predict me, don't know why you're trying to gaslight me into that. I hold my opinion, you fight for theirs.