How come its so easy for white dudes to play quarterback

how come its so easy for white dudes to play quarterback

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ce96MxdblL0
youtube.com/watch?v=ODEsxHvvlsw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

White privilege, institutional racism, heteronormative masculinity and class warfare.

Historically, racism prevented blacks from being allowed to play QB. Currently, blacks are actually more likely to be a starting NFL qb relative to their population, but since there are 5x more white people in America than black people it seems like whites are more likely to be QB.

Anyone else notice after 30 years of black franchise QBs, the Eagles were literally handed one in the second year of Wentz.

NFL racist confirmed

requires accuracy and brains.

Because it requires the most critical thinking of any position on the field.

They can see better and understand the play calling take their job seriously rare for a QB especially if white to beat woman. Don't show up late don't call other races slurs. Don't talk down on the next QB.

Its like saying why is the best running back black or WR or CB or Safty.

Can the eagles melt steel beams?

QB is a mental position

It requires discipline and intelligence more than athleticism. Arm strength and accuracy on top of that gives you a franchise.
It's why the Nips have the #2 national team.

>blacks are tacticians
lmao stop bitching, stick to bouncing and catching over sized balls and white people will make you rich.

At a position where being able to process information even a tenth of a second faster can give you a competitive advantage, I'll let you figure it out

Thats irrelevant, because people are comparing it to other NFL positions, not racial makeup of the country.

The best Safety is white though ya nerd

NEVER FORGETTI 9 11

they're tall and get along with their coaches who are almost always white

I explained this years ago, just remember
niggers are only 2-3 generations from being chained dumb slaves, do you really wanna hand over the reigns to your billion dollar franchise to someone whose great great grandfather was a fucking dumb as dirt slave

too much risk for very little reward

>be white supremacist
>be retarded
I love how a bunch of Sup Forumstards are saying that black people are too dumb to be QBs while simultaneously admitting that you're too dumb to do simple math.
~25% of NFL QBs are black. That's about twice as much as the proportion of black people in the general population

>comments are full of people claiming blacks aren't smart enough to play QB
>that's objectively false and the only reason there are more white QBs than black ones is the fact that there are more white people in general than black people
>"HURR DURR FACTS DON'T MATTER IF I MOVE THE GOALPOSTS!"

>reigns

this whole thread is shocking. the idiocy and ignorance cannot stand in 2018.

jimmy the greek explained it 30 years ago and it's shocking none of you youngsters remember it.

ITT: The finest tacticians the NFL has ever seen
I'll start
>Shaun King

Yes, because Deshone Kizer, Jameis "Eat that L" Winston, and Teddy Bridgewater are shredding the league

The only actually good quarterblacks are deshaun watson and russell wilson right? And even then it's too early with watson

Let's look at these quarterbacks
>Tyrod Taylor
bottom end of starting QB
>Cam Newton
Generational ATHLETE, mediocre passer. best way to beat the Panthers is to force cam to sling
>DeShone Kizer
literally the worst QB
>Dak Prescott
game manager, completely mediocre
>Brett Hundley
lol
>Jacoby Brissett
mediocre at best
>Patrick Mahomes
completely unproven
>Russell Wilson
actually a very good QB. that's 1 so far
>Jameis Winston
all the arm talent in the world, none of the head talent to be seen
>Mariota
He's Hawaiian, and slightly above average
Wow, what a list

Are you still stalking women and claiming to be autistic?

why are all 32 starting NFL kickers white except one asian kicker?

>le Sup Forums boogyman
>first one to bring up racism

that really makes me think.

When Deshaun Watson is healthy he'll be elite. And are you pretending that Blake Bortles, Drew Stanton, Paxton Lynch, etc. are elite? Are you one of those people who unironically calls Joe Flacco "elite"?

I still think Jameis is gonna get arrested for something stupid one of these days

>And are you pretending that Blake Bortles, Drew Stanton, Paxton Lynch, etc. are elite?
No, but you're putting words in my mouth.

>be white supremacist
>be illiterate
Are you literally unable to read all of the racist comments before mine? I responded directly to some of them so I don't know how you missed it.

>It's why the Nips have the #2 national team.
What does this mean? who are the Nips?

McNabb and Vick were actually decent QBs. head and shoulders above some current white QBs

why do you think having been a slave would mean someone was dumb?
intelligence and acquired knowledge are different things.
Two intelligent people can have acquired almost zero knowledge but still give birth to a Nobel Prize winner. Has happened many times.

>Vick

>Vick

McNabb had lousy mechanics that caused him to skip passes off the ground one foot in front of his target

Vick certainly improved in his Eagles years but outside of 2010 I'd only call him a top 16 QB

Decent QBs user. Besides. Pitbulls deserve death.

He didnt even played with number 8 for the jest

because of the skills it takes to play qb in the nfl

black qbs are everywhere in college. however they get the positions because they are athletes not their arm.

they get to the nfl and were pampered, they had no father generally speaking and they relied on their speed....

So they process information quickly, they have no sense of timing, off the field they don't know how to act like men, and guys are just as fast as them.

If you haven't noticed pretty much every relatively successful black qb in the league has a father who was in his life. And something like 1/4 of black males actually have their father in their life at all.

>>be white supremacist
do you even have proof of such a deplorable accusation?

Most slaves that tried to learn to read on their own faced severe punishment. Conversely, the ones that adhered to the status quo not as much. Also, a slave that lacked the physical fortitude to tend the fields usually didn't last too long. Now do this for a couple centuries.

I guess white americans really are reaping what they sowed

>be white supremacist
>play dumb when called out on being a white supremacist
You came to a thread of anons basically saying "LOL stoopid niggers are too dumb to play QB only whites with their superior intellect can!"
And then got butthurt when I brought up racism because you didn't think this thread had anything to do with race.
Did that clear things up for you you fucking retard?

Japan's National Team for American Football won the IFAF World Championship before America started sending a national team (made mostly of college washouts) at which they started placing second every time except that one time they placed third behind Canada.

and I would still take either over the likes of siemian or osweiler, which was my point

>Knowing that blacks fall behind whites, hispanics, asians, on all forms of intelligence means you're racist

>Getting this triggered over casual racism by a tripfag
>Giving a tripfag, of all people, this many angry (you)s
Are you positive Sup Forums is the website for you?

Is this new from Super or something? Or is this a new avatarfag? Because I've seen this image on a couple boards now.

I mean, all of them are either going to be back-ups or out of the league in 5 years so I'd rather not have any of them

youtube.com/watch?v=Ce96MxdblL0

All of the intelligent blacks are playing the superior sport of basketball.

>more money
>longer career
>no CTE
>More advertising

doesn't discount the fact that they're better options compared to some white QBs, which was the original point

Even Deshone "Has never won an nfl game" Kizer?

>they're better options compared to some white QBs
But they're fucking extremely rare. In an already thin position group, your chances of hitting oh a QB are higher if you're drafting a white boi

Because it is

isn't there little passing in high school football?
qb get good from flag football and private camps where they work on throwing instead of just handing it off or running a draw

youtube.com/watch?v=ODEsxHvvlsw

>LOL don't you know that Sup Forums is all about racism! Kek it's like you've never even been to /r/Sup Forums where they teach you that Sup Forums is nothing but racism XD
kys newfriend

>bring up McNabb and Vick
>"but what about D'Shequan?!?"
what did he mean by this

I brought up Kizer, and went through 14 years of McNabb and Vick

more frontal lobe folding than blacks or indios, they're shit at planning for the future because of their inferior brains

I haven't said anything remotely racist yet user. But you were the first to mention race/racist. So who's the real racist now?

the original post already listed him but didn't mention mcnabb or vick

>But you were the first to mention race/racist.
No I was like 10th. That's why I called you both a white supremacist and a retard. Because you have to be both to think that I was the first to bring up race. FFS did you even bother to read the OP?

I hope you realize that your post doesn't really fool anyone. That type of deflection is a newfag tactic that's been around since Sup Forums's, what many would describe, "prime." Man, if you had seen Sup Forums then, you would have gone apeshit. Though I suspect back then the racism was a tad more insincere and ironic.
Point is, anyone feeding a tripfag (you)s is just embarrassing themselves trying to call another a "newfriend". Enjoy your last from me.

>no u

It's amazing to me that people can deny that niggers are stupid in the face of such overwhelming empirical and anecdotal evidence. Some people really are just shockingly delusional.

It's amazing to me that people can deny that white supremacists are compete fucking retards on a thread where white supremacists have shown an inability to understand simple math or even read at a third grade level

Good thread

Best post in this thread.

All the best blacks go to basketball.

Niggers are dumb and asians aren’t athletic enough. Hispanics don’t play football. There you go

Taylor and Newton would be better if they actually had weapons though

>Hispanics don't play football
gotta agree with the user above, you white supremacists really are retarded. Romo was an elite Mexican QB
also this, and Cam didn't get an MVP just by running he was a top passer that year too.

There is this fascinating thing called "Accuracy." It's trickier than it sounds like it is. A quarterback's having great Accuracy is actually their having a really firm understanding of the Future. I.E., they can "see into the future" by using their imagination and their intellect.

Isn't that interesting? Just something I've been thinking about lately, is all.

Racist thread. Saged

Bumped ;)

>~25% of NFL QBs are black
it's 18%, actually. and blacks make up ~70% of all players, so it's actually even more absurdly tipped in the white man's favor than you thought lel

>>be white supremacist
You say that like it's a bad thing.

step aside, brainlet crackas

Romo is at best 1/4 Mexican. His mom is Polish/German.

niggers, amirite

dak its not a nigger FUCK OFF

wow what a great assessment of vick's talents as a player

Cam and Russel are pretty great. They would dominate the AFC if they were in it after Brady retires. The NFC is just too loaded with good teams and QBs

A career sub 60% completion rate, known for having an absolute rocket arm and having generational speed and elusiveness for the position. Was generally a 1st read QB although after his incarceration and losing all his money he became more coachable and dedicated, and Andy Reid helped him turn into a good but not great professional QB for a few years, that still showed off his generational athleticism

It's a shameful thing

No it isn't.

White people are more likely too be from country than black people. In the country people play baseball because there is enough room. In cities they play basketball because all they have is shitty black top. Baseball players are better throwers than basketball players.

(You)
White people are more likely too be from country than black people. In the country people play baseball because there is enough room. In cities they play basketball because all they have is shitty black top. Baseball players are better throwers than basketball players.

no one really wants to be a kicker

There's a black punter isn't there? Kickers are just reject soccer players anyway.

Our arms are strong from the whipping

asians are the 2nd most racist group of people on earth besides blacks

I thought this was some stupid Sup Forums cartoon at first, like "we're so manly"j

>pedo cartoon

don't be like that, user..

No team will ever win an owl with a black quarterback.

The best black quarterbacks ever are Warren Moon, Donovan McNabb, and Randall Cunningham, and none of them won shit.

>inb4 Russell Wilson
pls, that team was carried by its defense. Russell Wilson is a sucky idiot who throws interceptions at the goal line in big moments, LOLOLOL