Hey Vikings fan, catch

Hey Vikings fan, catch.

Hey Tom Brady, catch.

Philly has both the oldest macro and micro breweries in the country, and they get a fucking Bud Light can. Damn.

im think that if maybe i bought some of that cleveland indians wine in 2016 we might have won.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Alcohol is considered problematic in Minnesota given it's connection to toxic masculinity and violent behaviour. Be more considerate they are very fragile.

PHILLY PHILLY

>le estrogen in a can mustache man

fuck off w/ your soy boy juice, faggot

How as an American considering our history can you have a thought process like this? You stupid faggot.

Vikes got exposed as the softest fans in the league and are desperately trying to reverse the narrative. They're projecting/pol/ memes on to others since it's all they know.

AIDS having filthadelphia niggers still taking shit a month later. move the fuck on.

That sort of problematic language isn't usually welcomed in the tumblr blog of MN

Fuck off beer snob

Sorry but when I was at the Eagles victory parade I'm not going to be slamming down some heavy Belgian quad ale at 12% alcohol. That would be incredibly stupid.

Nothing to do with beer snobbery - real beer drinkers would choose Yuengling over Bud Lite 11 times out of 10.

tfw the cowboys and pats get a pass for talking about their rings a year or later but after 1 month the iggles should ‘get over it’

Laughing SO HARD at Minnesota Vikings

>bud light

this is a yuengling town faget

>queens

Now that the Eagles are Super Bowl Champions, who does he belong to?

Cowboys

Sorry, we only drink Soylent in Minnesota.

I think it has to be a team who hasn’t won the owl. Cincinnati? Detroit?

nobody gives a shit about those teams. Besides, those fanbases are pretty cool.

He very clearly belongs to the Vikings now.
>0 rings despite historical regular season success
>easily triggered
>Reddit, the team

lol a year later? i'm in my 20s and the cowboys havent won in my lifetime

>fanbases are pretty cool.
What’s cool about being an overweight midwestern slob who voted for Trump?

>drinking literal piss water just because you're at a parade

There are better middle end beers that you can get for cheap instead of buying shit just because it's a party.

you think eating horse shit is cool?

>Reddit the team
>Eagles were the largest bandwagon on reddit, followed by the Pats

How dumb can you get?

You sound jealous.

No team fits the bill more than the Vikes. It's poetic that Orson passes from the iggles to the Vikings after getting btfo'd by them and watching them win it all in their own stadium.

Agreed

>Reddit soybabby bandwagoners
>"""""Fans""""""

This

Op fucked up. Still talking shit on vikes fans is lame.

FUCK ALL VIKINGNIGGERS AND FUCK TOM BRADY

I'm all that but an iggles fan.

>he voted for Hilldawg