Ok libs I have a question. I’m not trolling here, just asking a serious question...

Ok libs I have a question. I’m not trolling here, just asking a serious question. What do you foresee happening if Trump wins again next year?

Attached: 9649AAFD-64C5-4433-BFB2-03270FA78B4E.jpg (760x425, 44K)

America Becomes Great Again 2.0

Attached: 1575675959732.png (592x312, 467K)

Another term with Trump in office

He gets impeached again.

America will continue to be a great place to live!

roll back of rights Lgbt particularly aimed at trans folks, environment protections removed, more tax cuts for the rich, and less benefits for the poor.

I kinda see him as an old rich white dude. I don't expect him to make decisions to benefit anyone but the well off.

Four more years of sub-par politics paired with hilarious tweets.

Huh, if I put it like that it's like Hillary but at least funny.

we get to see this again
youtube.com/watch?v=jpyKuzoFW40

Things will keep going like they've been going, rich bet richer, poor get poorer, laws don't mean dick all if you've got the cash. And then he'll pick his son or someone equally stupid to be his successor and the GOO will fully support them and basically Trump will still be president for a third, fourth, fifth, however long that fat fuck lives term

America never promised you free shit, commie. America only promises opportunities, if you're willing to work for them.

Attached: 1575213833721.jpg (3000x1997, 919K)

Relax, he’ll never make it to a 3rd term. The diet cokes will catch up to him by then.

This plus more trouble for American farmers due to his constant use of Tariffs that will most assuredly see our economy hit a large nosedive. Also more trouble at the boarder with kids still being locked in cages

I don't expect it to give me any, I've got a job making $80k+ a year, I'm fine no matter what. But I also have some goddamn empathy for those less fortunate than me

Literally fuck the farmers.
Grow shit people eat or go fucking broke.
>inb4 replies to me
Research the corn market, retard.

Locking kids in cages was happening before Trump too.

>But I also have some goddamn empathy for those less fortunate than me

I deal with the "less fortunate" all the time. Believe me 90% of them are lazy fucks who have spent the bulk of their lifetimes being parasites on society.
The rest are genuinely disabled, sick or need help.

Well with the environment going to shit and destroying crops as well the tariffs fucking them over it’s kind of hard to do that user

"Climate Change" is not affecting crops you brainwashed mongoloid.

Real climate change is only going on in 3rd world places like India, China, Africa and South America where the ignorant poo people there are destroying the environment for firewood.

Normal nations like the USA/Europe/Russia know what they're doing so they will still be around when the great famine hits.

What are you talking about? Of course it is. The environment effects how crops turn out and because of the extreme weather patterns over the past years that has affected how good or bad they are

Didn't he pass the bill for gay marriage?

Climate change affects everyone around the world, it’s just hitting those 3rd world countries faster

China isn’t 3rd world.

The clown will be re-elected and then shortly thereafter succumb to his brain disease.

Attached: 412BCE23-2B19-428B-AC46-793ED1BE55B9.jpg (526x701, 119K)

Nope and he’s actively gone after people in the LGBTQ community

When it comes to human rights, it is.

They have the most human rights violations

>Climate change affects everyone around the world, it’s just hitting those 3rd world countries faster
The problem is we are feeding and vaccinating shit skins. The environment is supposed to be killing them off and culling them to managable levels.
So in a way you are right, white people are responsible for global warming, by not letting nature wipe out the ignorant mud people.

Examples?

There was no bill for it.

SCOTUS determined bans by states to be unconstitutional.

Read him again, he'll name a successor. Though him dying in office is the only way he won't shoot for a third term.

>China isn’t 3rd world.
China is losing land to the Gobi desert a 1 square mile per DAY. Its their fault because the chinese are human locusts. Nixon opening the door to Mao was the biggest mistake in modern history.

If he wins, he wins. We're not Republicans who threaten to start a fuckin' civil war because we didn't get our way.

Antifa is literally trying to start a civil war just because coughing hillary lost.

Whether he is reelected or not, damage has been done to the economy. It takes a long time to see the results, but with interest rates already close to zero we are headed for a big wall. You can't just juice the economy forever.

Markets will crash in the next four. I hope he is in charge so he takes the blame that will be rightfully his.

>Real climate change is only going on in 3rd world places
>only 3rd world countries have cities along ocean coastlines

My gripe is with trans rights. Also I don't know the story of the passage of gay rights, but I imagine it was more than Trumps wims.

>more trouble at the boarder with kids
That was happening before Trump and you guys threw a fit when they were taking them away from the parents (who should be detained as they've done something illegal) and put them in more child friendly areas. Other than let them roam freely, what would you have done about the situation?
>roll back of rights Lgbt particularly aimed at trans folks
What are you talking about?

And lol at libs saying they give a fuck about farmers or rural people in general. No one there believes you.

niggers are still using firewood to stay warm, and wonder why the forests are disappearing.

Attached: 1575475849202.jpg (960x844, 86K)

You might possibly be the only one taking them seriously.

Further degradation of the laws and morals that have set this country up to be the beacon of light for people around the world.

No they aren’t at their worst they are just Vietnam era protesters level, the ones to worry about are the white nationalists as they are effectively home grown terrorists

How many people do you think antifa represents?

>niggers are still using firewood to stay warm, and wonder why the forests are disappearing.
those 2 things have absolutely nothing to do with eachother

You are a shitskin, on the inside.

Not you have the means to

Roughly 200m in the US alone.

This years harvest in particular was affected by an early freeze preceeded by higher than average water content.

It affected the ability to get crops out of the ground in a usable state.

RE: Potato Shortage coming next year.

I mean, hardly anyone on the left denounces them. It wasn't that long ago that reporters were comparing them to Allied soldiers storming the beaches because they "fight facism"

For the record, as a republican, I dont want that either

Climate change occurs every year, like clockwork.
The Democrats are right!

They don't have examples, they're liberals, they deal in emotions and feelings.

Well the debt will keep going up... a reason to not vote for either major party candidate.

Complete and total government dysfunction for 4 years.

Have you watched videos with antifa attacking people? You must be retarted if you don't think they are actively trying to incite violence in the streets...

>libs
>I’m not trolling
Pick one. Then KYS.

Attached: Life_hacks_01.jpg (730x595, 116K)

Well for one the banning of Transpeople from serving the military.

The fact that he refuses to acknowledge gay people on world AIDs day

Told US embassies to not fly a Pride flag during pride month

Walking back job protections for those in the LGBTQ coMmunity

They are attacking nazis and honestly nazis aren’t people they are lower than subhuman

This wasn't me. Of course the climate changing affects crops. However.. climate change has the left states it is not happening.
Also, I'm talking about the govt. babying farmers and the cry babies getting paid to quite literally throw away product.

>coastlines underwater by tomorrow!!!
>buys million dollar seaside property

>baitposter
Yeah, I'll shoot you in the fucking face, commie.

>imagine being this guy
Antifa are the nazi's the fucking mong.

Not lib but probably more of the same: economic wars, pissing off NATO allies (sometimes his fault, sometimes theirs), yuropoors paying their share of defense, less environmental protection (retarded shit to pull), less trans protection (which is fine since legislation shouldn't protect mental illness), more of Devos stupid shit (bitch doesn't know anything about education), his eldest son being a faggot, him tweeting

Are you retarded or truly that underaged?

Yeah it is. Having a few thousand rich people now doesn't suddenly make it an amazing place to live

Extreme weather......

Yeah how dare they restrict the LGBTQ rights to access children

More social backtracking as we refuse to just move forward with our lives and him trying to push the boundaries of his power and being shot down each time. No offense if he just learn to keep his fucking mouth shut and keep off twitter I feel like he would be another footnote in history but he hasnt done that.

Ok boomer

Unironically this

>I think this post is tongue-in-cheek but i not:
Wow he's really harming them by not letting the mentally ill serve in combat and not instigating foregn countries with it
I was pro gay marriage before DoMA, stop pretending trans is similiar

What are you talking about Nazis and Antigua are nothing alike. Nazis literally want people dead so the master race can survive and Antifa just fights against perceived Fascism

>You must be retarted

>Well for one the banning of Transpeople from serving the military.
I think that was more of a way to keep them from using it for potential surgeries. It should be up to each branch though for cohesion and such. Though they did let women on the frontlines for some reason
>The fact that he refuses to acknowledge gay people on world AIDs day
It wasn't that long ago, gays would have been pissed that AIDS were associated with them primarily. I don't think he refuses to acknowledge gays in general.
>Told US embassies to not fly a Pride flag during pride month
Who gives a fuck? They shouldn't fly it anyway.
>Walking back job protections for those in the LGBTQ coMmunity
Which ones? Genuinely curious.

(You) won't do shit to him you pussy ass bitch

Because trans is closely related to body dysmorphia, like anorexia, and you don't need mentally unstable people with rifles.

And why exactly do people need to be nationally recognized for who they like to fuck? Why does equality always mean "I want a parade just for me "?

>Well for one the banning of Transpeople from serving the military.
Arent people with mental disorders already banned?

>The fact that he refuses to acknowledge gay people on world AIDs day
The gays are basically the cause of AIDS in the first world. I dont think we should acknowledge the people that caused the problem.

>Told US embassies to not fly a Pride flag during pride month
US Embassies should fly one flag, the US flag.

>Walking back job protections for those in the LGBTQ coMmunity
No idea what those would be so no comment.

We're probably in the same generation. You're just retarded

If a psychiatrist clears them then they should be able to serve their country

I hope you someday understand that literally no one who isn't an autistic fag or a mentally ill person with gender dysphoria even cares about this shit. You guys are a small, insane minority who no one really likes or understands. Being lggtbbq is pretty much like having downs syndrome. You know how they say retarded people don't know they're retarded? That's gay people. We all just tolerate your dumb ass shit that no one understands or cares about. Your lifestyle is of no interest to anyone except you and maybe 0.01% of the population and it contributes nothing to humanity other than more problems

Two images that kept being circulated was obama era chain link dividors in a gym like room at a center and a three sided dog cage the kids parents but him in

Nice b8
You have to go back underage

join 64chan best shitposting discord

/qwxKW7f

And why in the fuck is there a pride month? Why do we need that....

Trans identify correlates with multiple mental illnesses
So they're not going to clear them

No Trump
No Wall
NO USA ALL

Death To America

America is canceled

- Signed the Democratic party

Attached: He wants to keep America great,but AMERICA IS CANCELED.jpg (1188x624, 359K)

Same reason we need Black History month

user I’m not a member of the LGBTQ community and I’m barely an Allie but if someone wants to serve and they are deemed mentally fit to serve than they should be able to

Sorry meant for

so basically he'll make America great again

Na... well blame Obama. You niggers swear it’s still his economy, so own up when it fails too.

Placating to loud, whining, minority groups. It's like when you never tell your kid no... then wonder why they lose their shit when they can't have something dumb.

Ok boomer

I guess it depends what side he picks

>imagine being this guy

>deemed mentally fit

By the same code written by the same people who just threw out gender dysphoria as a mental disorder? It is a confused dissociative mental state. You need to understand that there really is a plan in place to reduce human population and control the rate at which it grows and the best way to get started with that is to normalize and popularize genital mutilation, abortion and homosexuality.

I would probably kill myself but then again I'd be too stupid to feel the need.

It's also promoting the whole idea of modifying yourself. It's really just a way for them to expand on and basically roll out dna modification, custom babies, reverse aging, electronic implants, etc. in the near future without us really catching on until the rich elite have become gods among men.

Attached: hasbara tactics.jpg (837x634, 160K)

Dems will likely retain the House, so investigations will continue. Biggest difference will be that we’ll increasingly see the consequences of his first term — the economy, foreign affairs, etc. Also, the rest of the world will assume that whatever Trump says must be what most Americans want, since we put him back in office

The sad thing is people believe this

Attached: 1575142836165.gif (124x128, 1K)