Hey Sup Forums, I'm trying to find a way to stay sane in these troubling times...

Hey Sup Forums, I'm trying to find a way to stay sane in these troubling times. I learned that I'm probably going to be stuck in college for about another 2 years with no way to pay for it, I'm unemployed and can't seem to get a response from potential employers, I'm not certain that what I'm doing in life is going to fulfill my purpose, and on top of that, it's finals week.

Really, the only option at this point that I see is becoming a mendicant or killing myself. If you have any advice, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

P.S medication is no longer an option. I already tried, and it did not help.

Attached: 9PetHdf2.jpg (512x512, 45K)

#1 stop feeling sorry for yourself
#2 stop making other people feel sorry for you

I'm just asking for advice, because I'm at a loss right now.

>Join the military
>Keep reapplying for financial aid until they cover your college tuition and apply for other student assistances that give you free money for simply being a student in college
>DO NOT take out a loan
>start selling drugs to other students if you really need money
>you could always rob people for money and food
>soup kitchens and churches that give out free shit are everywhere in major cities
>homeless shelters are everywhere
>government run job seeking facilities are everywhere in major cities
>apply for a mediocre government job such as working for the post office or for working as a traffic “agent”.
>rob a bank and if you fail you’ll get 3 hots and a cot until you get released

Whats a mendicant

As far as employment goes, apply to Appen Butler or LionBridge. Appen responds faster. Full time work from home, only need a basic computer to run the modules - job is sorting Google/Bing queries, vetting fake news on the web and social media, transcription from voice dictation, and language translations if you're bilingual. easy ass work, good pay and commissions, and i did this shit in my underwear at home. Made school a lot easier and the transition from school to work once I was done was a lot less stressful

You also haven't tried every medication. Don't give up on finding help for any chemical issues you may have. I went through a slew of medicines until I discovered a regimen that actually works really well now. It was a night and day change in perspective, and helped me get through the more frayed parts of my mind and mood in order to slowly heal. It's a game of inches, user, and you just have to keep trying to gain one more as often as you can. Pretty soon, you look back and you'e traveled miles. I believe in you man. Believe in yourself

Essentially a wandering religious person who begs for food.

Interesting. I'll have to look into that. Thanks mate.

Attached: Mahatma-Ghandi.jpg (300x646, 42K)

sounds like a starcraft character

What might help you mentally and can also help you clear that severe brain fog is water fasting.

If you don’t know what that is literally just don’t eat for multiple hours or days straight at a time. You can still have small amounts of water though.

This is going to give you the mental clarity that you’re in need of due to you falling for the Jew pills along with helping you to lose weight which will also help your self image

Don’t forget to take the /fit/ pill. You need to redirect that anger and stress towards bettering your body by putting that energy towards lifting weights and doing calisthenics.

No problem. I always recommend those two when anyone is on hard times. It really helped me out, and not many people know about it

I've just a really strong aversion to medicines after how they affected my brother. Not to mention that I have no idea if my insurance is going to be reliable in that, as it's entirely dependent upon whether or not I'm in college (which may be a problem, given how poor I am).

But I will keep that in mind. I see my doctor soon, so I'll talk to them about it. Thank you.

Getting that frustration out with some sort of physcal activity, whatever it is, is gold advice. Also helped me. I liked explosive movements, like ropes or boxing or sprint training, but whatever you choose, your body also comes out better in the end which helps your mental state

Might not be a bad idea. I tried fasting before, but maybe I should give water fasting a go in conjunction with some training that I need to do for my sport.

Yeah basically.

Yeah, I'm a member of Armoured Combat Worldwide, so maybe I should focus on getting better at fighting and start working on my own kit.

smoke weed occasionally to alleviate stress and meditate and watch how your life changes for the better

I already meditate, but I think I need to do it more regularly.

sanity is overrated

Attached: 2019-12-02 18.44.20.jpg (1272x981, 653K)

do anything it takes to be happy op. If it’s just adding stress to your life then you don’t need it

Nyarlathotep?! I thought I had Yog-Sothoth enforce a restraining order against you.

it is a great mystery to me why I haven't read any Lovecraft...

Attached: 2019-12-06 21.52.05.jpg (1632x1223, 960K)