NICE: WHAT WE NOW FINALLY KNOW ABOUT THE TERRORIST

According to what was found by french authorities on the terrorist's cell phone.

1 - He would regularly visit websites showing executions (beheadings , etc..)

2 - That he became an islamic extremist only recently (just a few weeks before the terror attack). Which would explain why he was not on anyone's radar.... Considering that:

3 - Prior to his "sudden change" to religious extremism , he would drink alcohol , and had several sex parterns. (both female and male) , in other words he had sodomitic tendencies (or bisexual).

4 - His recent "radicalisation/extremism" was confirmed by Lahouaiej-Bouhlel 's ex wife. (She noticed it 15 days prior to the attack)...He went from "party guy" to "ISIS apologist" in a short amount of time. (what triggered this sudden change of personality is not clear).

5 - He would act like an "infidel" , but could have used "taqiya". He's also described as having "limited intelligence" & "rather unstable"

6 - Two other suspects (an Albanian couple) said that Mr Bouhlel had an "impulsive" & chaotic personality.

7 - They still don't know where he got his pistol/gun but confirm that he had planned his terrorist act several days before the 14th of July.

Source:
youtube.com/watch?v=eWkPHEaQ6wg

lefigaro.fr/actualite-france/2016/07/17/01016-20160717ARTFIG00214-attentat-de-nice-le-terroriste-avait-soigneusement-planifie-son-acte.php

PS: The parallels between this guy and the Orlando shooter are interesting. Since both had gay tendencies then became radicalized.

Other urls found in this thread:

takimag.com/article/surrendering_to_death_gavin_mcinnes/print#axzz4EkceFOBH
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mateen was not gay

>Since both had gay tendencies then became radicalized.

Woah, woah, woah. Where the FUCK did this come from all of a sudden? Both men were clearly not gay. You're even quoting the ex-wife of one of them.

I thought it was pretty funny how the guy's father was fine with his son being labeled a terrorist and a mass murderer but as soon as people suggested he was gay he started yelling NO YOU'RE WRONG MY SON WAS NOT A FAG GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE. It must really suck to be a gay muslim.

It's like you're retarded or something. Can you not read?

and now they ll spin that shit so it was a conflicted bisexual personnality that couldnt handle his sexuality because our society isnt tolerant enought...
just like omar mateen he was gay and conflicted

it s not the fact that he is a musulman etc etc.

I actually don't mind the MSM labeling gays as mentally unstable

With all of these ISIS people not being muslims but certainly 100% absolutely confirmed gay it's a wonder we're at war with terrorists and not homosexuals.

This, Mateen was merely casing the club and scouting fags in his area.

The Nice terrorist wasn't really "gay" in the sense that he was attracted to men.He was, as you said, a sodomite.

Both Mateen and this Muhammed guy seem to have been bisexuals and recently radicalized or else performing very long-term taqiyya that included unwanted homosexual acts

Ban assault gays

>french women

It's pretty much a well known fact in the Middle East that radicalized Muslims are just self hating gays who are lashing out at the unfairness of their religion. ISIS is basically a roving gang of faggots who fuck each other in secret 24/7.

i don't believe any of these ex wives or others who knew him.

every time this shit happens, every muslim shrugs and says "golly gee, we had no idea" yet in their mosques they'll find extremist recruitment materials.

you know why they never "know" how or why they become extremist? it's because they are ALL harbouring these beliefs. maybe they don't actively practice upon it, but this is what they've been raised to think. we are all kaffir and thus have no real value. this is why their men treat our women and children like dogs.

the san bernadino shooting with the muslim couple, the grandmother who lived with them yet received a very large sum of money before the attack had "no idea, don't ask me about it".

the bataclan attack, the guy from the eagles of death metal said that the attackers were there before the show began. people had let them in, and he believes the security working that night were in on it. they had propped a door open for the attackers, and weren't bothered at all about health and safety. they just wanted to herd all the kaffir in to be killed. and muslims were shown celebrating as it was happening and during vigils afterwards.

WHO IS THAT BEAUTIFUL GIRL

Thanks frogger, post more when it gets out.

Martyrs for Islam get their sins forgiven and go to paradise.

Nobody wants to point this out anymore. I remember it being common knowledge ten years back.

DONT YOU FUCKING IDIOTS GET IT?

ALL OF THE PEOPLE JOINING ISIS ARE USUALLY FUCKED UP (NOT ALL) BUT MOST ARE FUCKED UP.

MEANING THAT, THEY JOIN ISIS AND DO THESE ATTACKS, AS A WAY TO REDEEM THEMSELVES TO THEIR FUCKING RELIGION.

YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER IF THEY DIDN'T FOLLOW THE RELIGION IN EVERY SINGLE ASPECT OF THEIR LIVES.

FACT: THE OVERWHELMING MAJORITY OF AUSTRALIANS WHO HAVE JOINED ISIS IN SYRIA HAVE CRIMINAL HISTORIES, THEY'RE NOT SAINTS, THEY'RE MOSTLY FAILED FUCKING HUMANS WHO WANTED TO REDEEM THEIR FAILURES IN SOCIETY BY SACRIFICING THEMSELVES FOR THE RELIGION AS IT IS THE BEST POSSIBLE WAY FOR THEM TO ACHIEVE WHAT IS PROMISED TO THEM BY THEIR RELIGION.

I AM SO FUCKING SICK OF PEOPLE USING THIS AS AN EXCUSE THAT IT CANT POSSIBLE BE AN ISLAMIC TERRORIST ATTACK BECAUSE HE ATE PORK OR DRANK ALCOHOL OR DID OTHER SHIT HE ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE DOING AS A MUSLIM.

THE VAST MAJORITY OF THEM ARE LIKE THAT YOU DUMB FUCKING CUNTS.
t. i cant say who

encore un PD doublé d'un musulman, malades mentaux ces gens-là

alot of terrorist is faggots, you can see it in the way they execute people / bind men. Remember seeing an ISIS pic of a bunch of bound teenagers waiting for execution, they were hanging from a ceiling with their asses sticking out mid level.

>WHAT WE NOW FINALLY KNOW ABOUT THE TERRORIST
They like pizza and espresso.

That eodm guy is a fame hungry retard

>unwanted homosexual acts

But faggots are quite common in the Muslim world.

All these terrorists are just angry muslim faggots I swear.

They hate women and only hang out with a bunch of hairy fuckheads.

Imo being told your entire life that if you like cock you should be killed and sent to hell would make you wanna redeem yourself somehow.

I always thought they should ask the Orlando dudes father what he thinks about his son being gay. He'd just fucking flip and demonstrate just how horrible it is to be a repressed gay muslim.

Don't get me wrong. Complete cunts both of them but they probably thought they HAD to do shit like this to wipe the stain of homosexuality from themselves.

>their men treat our women and children like dogs
Wut?

This. Instead of dismissing islam's involvment, they should be even more scared that non practicing muslims are also very prone to terrorrism, Even the ones BORN in the """west"""(if you can call a sharia controlled suburb that)

Mate it was totally fake.

The video of the truck going down that road is fake.

Some of the actors were traced and are fake, two even linked to british IS.

The money involved... they didn't expect him to send it to his parents and the parents were liek WHUUUT where;d all this money come from (paid obviously to be the fall guy)

wake up you mong the interviews are bollocks

This has some merit. When was the last time Russia had an attack like this?

they aren't seen as human or on the same level as muslim women and children. they can be groped and raped because they're seen as being easy, or slutty, and they want to forcibly impregnate our women to further outbreed us. this is pretty common knowledge.

elaborate or don't bother saying anything.
takimag.com/article/surrendering_to_death_gavin_mcinnes/print#axzz4EkceFOBH

others corroborate what he said. whether he is smart or not is not up for debate, he is a witness of what happened during and after the attack.

Back in 2004 I guess... It's time to do it again, long overdue.

>elaborate or don't bother saying anything.
I'll do what i want, cheers

Nice game

>because our society isnt tolerant enought...
>it s not the fact that he is a musulman etc etc.
And the answer is right there actually. Our fag-enabling western society is really not the problem. These repressed gays would be completely fine here. The real problem is the fact that we allow Islam to form intolerant parallel cultures in our countries. The same kind of culture that is being fostered at large in middle-eastern countries.

We're too fucking cucked to be consequent in our beliefs though. Instead, we opt to be both pro-gay and pro-Islam and spawn retarded nonsense like Queers for Palestine.

of course you will, shill.

>>Martyrs for Islam
civilians at a beach resort is hardly a threat to Islam, no fucking way that guy was a martyr

>Killing those who insult Islam
>Not following the will of Allah

The shitskin was following it to the letter.

they're french taxpayers, therefore they have supported the war against boko haram therefore they are fair game according to jihadis

Finland know the truth

> people had let them in, and he believes the security working that night were in on it.

Then you realize that most airport security and luggage handling is done by muslim. Every time I take the plane from Europe I feel like livestock entering slaughterhouse.

Then what are you waiting for? Why are you here shitposting and not taking to the street?! You guys have a tradition to demonstrate and riot over anything, but when your women and children get butchered in the streets by radical Islam you just suck it up and do NOTHING?! What the hell?

what germans did after the massive new year eve rapes?

same here. won't be taking one for a good while though.

projecting, projecting, projecting.
thats all you basement dwellers are capable of.

Was this an ironical post? Germany talking about defending their women and children?

You have to go back, Ahmed.

The difference is that Germans actually do not have a tradition of demonstrating. That shit got stamped out with the Kingdom of Prussia and never truly came back afterwards.

yes well jihadist also blow up Muslims in mosques they are not really a example to follow just lunatics

> and the ex wife didn't report him to the police

and here is my problem with (((moderate))) muslims. They are not on our side.

>Albanian couple

So when is France bombing Albania?

>the guy's father was fine with his son being labeled a terrorist and a mass murderer but as soon as people suggested he was gay he started yelling NO YOU'RE WRONG MY SON WAS NOT A FAG GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE.

sauce?

Was this an ironical post? Brazil talking about defending their woman and children from mosquitoes?

Mateen's gay narrative already got BTFO by the FBI, leftist shills are desperate

Germans don't demonstrate and are brainwashed. And you can shut them up with "Nazi!". The antifa is also stronger than in France. And Nice is a lot worse than Cologne.

Fuck off, Mohammad.

No evidence of him (the Orlando guy) having gay tendencies was ever found.

Only real difference between moderate and radical muslims is whether or not they have the stomach to actually go through with killing infidels.

I remember there being testimonies about him frequenting that gay bar.
Were they simply lies?

Only problem with your post is that like people have been telling you, there's no evidence Mateen did gay stuff.

their is no evidence he didn't

>redeem yourself by plowing through a group of individuals
That's Islam for ya.

it's not the Catholic church you can't just redeem you're self, if he was a sausage smoker then their is no going back

kudos to your faith based ideology bereft of any proof

nah they believe if you go out in a blaze of glory all is forgiven

They tried to explain that by saying he was looking for potential targets in that and other gay bars

there's two alternatives to that narrative. Either we was scouting the target location or we was really a butthurt closet faggot.

Probably a bit of both. Not that it matters either way. It's the ideology that motivated him to carry out the attack.

>2 - That he became an islamic extremist only recently (just a few weeks before the terror attack). Which would explain why he was not on anyone's radar.... Considering that:
>3 - Prior to his "sudden change" to religious extremism , he would drink alcohol , and had several sex parterns. (both female and male) , in other words he had sodomitic tendencies (or bisexual).
>4 - His recent "radicalisation/extremism" was confirmed by Lahouaiej-Bouhlel 's ex wife. (She noticed it 15 days prior to the attack)...He went from "party guy" to "ISIS apologist" in a short amount of time. (what triggered this sudden change of personality is not clear).
this seems to be a pretty common trend with ISIS members

>just lunatics
No, good muslims.

I have friends who live in the area, woudla been at that club if I hadn't asked them to play video games with me, that club wasn't a gay-only club it was just a club that had alot of gays. plenty of straight girls and guys went to hook up as well

dude i am a Muslim, well a Bosnian one, going out in a blaze of glory only apply if you are attacked by somebody not moving down women and children

Do you think Hollande will be replaced soon with a strongman, a General of the French Army perhaps?

Things are going from bad to worse on the current path.

>Break the rules of your religion for years
>Finally worry about going to hell
>Slaughter a couple dozen infidels
>Instant passage to heaven granted, Media immediately starts apologizing for your actions

Good fucking deal.

i knew it, it's the homos after all

if you're still anti-muslim at this point you're just playing straight into the jew's hands you fucking fools

he went to the gay bar a couple times then shot it up. sounds like he was sizing the place up, doesn't it?

Did you not know? Every Muslim that attacks the west is gay, drinks, does drugs, has renounced Islam etc.

>he would drink alcohol , and had several sex parterns. (both female and male) , in other words he had sodomitic tendencies (or bisexual).

Half muslims do that

A good 25% of the attackers in the last 10-15 years have "lived the high life" in the run-up to their operation, even suicide bombers, and even the females too. I think one of the London bombers was even a drug dealer for a while.

Anyone who knows anything about muslim terrorists knows that they are allowed to "live it up" for their last days and months before the big day.

Anybody noticing a pattern of the media coming out and smearing these recent attackers as least Islamic as possible, for example this guy and the Orlando shooter are both closet homosexual drug users/partiers etc?

Are people dumb enough to believe the "they werent real islamics" narrative being pushed?

The FBI also said that Mateen also reconnoitered the Disney World theme park in Orlando, which conflicts with the supposed accusations of his homosexuality.

>he would drink alcohol , and had several sex parterns
Bosnian branch of Islam dose that, it's just hard to believe having a beer after work condemns your soul to hell

>gay people don't go to disneyland
literally what

>dude i am a Muslim, well a Bosnian one
so sometimes on the way to the mosque you get so drunk you accidentally go to church instead?

no i just stay at the pub trying to pick up a bar slut not that much prayer going on desu

As some in this thread have stated before me, his motivations seemed to stem more from his devotion to Islam than some repressed internal faggotry. Targeting more than just a gay nigbt club gives it credence.

Islam has everything Sup Forums wants, just convert already. Can't wait until Christians and atheists inevitably stop breeding and Islamic refugees and their children start taking over. If you can't beat em join em

really makes you think

So why even bother being a muslim?

>correlation is causality

This.

Is those texts he send from his phone before the attack confirmed to be true?

(something about: "bring the guns to place C")

Didn't this guy have a history of violence or problems with the police already? If so, why was he still allowed to stay in France?

you ought to know better then anyone

Lots of dumb shits believed that after Orlando, much fewer now

Read up the letter by the Taliban handed out to their commanders, read up on Osama bin Laden: they believe, radical Islamists, that the West is at war with Islam. Western countries are democracies, this means the governments who lead the war, are voted in, therefor civilians are also part of the enemy, as are NGOs and the red cross and everybody else associated with the West btw. And there it IS legitimate to kill them as enemies of the faith, as enemies of Islam. From the standpoint of radical Islam in Nice ONLY enemies of the Islam were killed: women and children included.

Official statement's from the FBI and testimony from his father say otherwise, not to mention his wife's complicity and untimely disappearance.

B-but alcohol is forbidden

Sounds like you are not a Muslims at all if our media is to be believed.

>taqiya

oh shit i forgot about that muslim sand nigger religious bullshit

this is totally that

this narrative sounds like BS to me, it's the media attempting to portray the poor oppressed terrorists as emotionally fractured.

The guys from Srebrenica called, they said you should probably stop talking. :^)