Who the FUCK can stop this team at the World Cup?

Who the FUCK can stop this team at the World Cup?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metropolitan_Police_F.C.
metro.co.uk/2016/05/02/tottenham-star-dele-alli-could-become-king-of-a-nigerian-tribe-claims-john-fashanu-5854698/
google.com/amp/s/amp.pulse.ng/sports/football/5-things-you-should-know-about-dele-alli-s-link-to-nigeria-id7949723.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Müllel

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metropolitan_Police_F.C.

everyone

I think that team may lack players with a 'football brain' if you catch my drift

Why do the African all stars get to field a team?

A bunch of 17 year-old literally whos

>lets not talk about Sakho
>OP rn

any team whose players' origins are natives.

>Poobag
>the bad Dembele
>fraudial
>that defence apart from Umtiti
JUST

Nobody

paulinho

The joke is that they are all black lol

i dont know all of the players but is the entire french team black? kek usa basketball team has more white players

not so fast

Why would you put a permacrock on the left when they could play someone who actually plays more than 3 games/season?

Is werner really gonna be their #9 this summer i dont think hes good enough

>Reus

Yes

Other than being injury-prone, what's wrong with Reus?
And our number 9 soon as well
>pic related

7-1

"injury-prone" is a gigantic understatement
he's out so much you basically can't plan around having him, you have to assume he'll be out since that's by far the most likely scenario

Why is he like that btw? Does he have some sort of disease that causes his body to be so fragile?

certainly not america hahahhaahaha

at least we don't care. shitaly, neverlands, and texas are still massively butthurt

He's memeing but almost. They'll play Lloris, giroud, ribery and maybe rabiot

No way they'll play ribery over martial m8.

Greaseman will start over mbappe if they go 1 atf

Midfield is poo

made me laugh

>Martial
>Coman
>Gameiro
All meme players who should stay home

England will win it. I understand that you are scared of the absolute memeing that will happen here but just accept the end is near for speee

It's true.

We'll win by parking the bus like we have for all the qualifications and friendly's since.

Who can stop this unstoppable line-up

one brain is enough

Anyone with dignity
Hell, the team will probably beat itself

>Mandanda
>Sakho
>Dumbelel
lmao even a meme like Belgium will knock them out

GK
Stones Mcguire Jones
Walker Wilshere Dier Rose
Alli Lallana
Kane

This is a good team but Sterling and Henderson and smalling are guaranteed starters that will have to be worked in somehow. You're out in the RO16

>Half the German national team are actually full blown Germans
Holy shit
Too bad Gomez will never get back to where he was

Anyone
Until you put a Scot as gaffer and not field shitskin foreigners who aren't English you will win nothing

>demebelel
>sakho
>sidibe

Ebola

They all are except Boateng and khedira? Even they were all born raised and trained in Germany

Anyway that's what happens when you develop players within your own countries instead of having a league supported by splurging on memes

>gaffer
>Not rating Sidibe
Pleb

Who is a foreigner in the England team or management?

Technically Alli.

while we're on the topic of alle

> Dele Alli (11 April 1996 (age 21)[1]) is an English professional footballer. Born and raised in Milton Keynes, he joined the youth system at Milton Keynes Dons aged 11 and broke into the first team five years later, during the 2012–13 season.

?

metro.co.uk/2016/05/02/tottenham-star-dele-alli-could-become-king-of-a-nigerian-tribe-claims-john-fashanu-5854698/

>blocks your path

> Dele Alli lived in Lagos for almost a year. After his Masters, Kehinde relocated to Canada and later returned to Nigeria where his son then about nine-years-old son Alli later joined him.

google.com/amp/s/amp.pulse.ng/sports/football/5-things-you-should-know-about-dele-alli-s-link-to-nigeria-id7949723.html

Hardly makes him a foreigner

RIP Sup Forums

>"field it"

How do you respond?

It all goes back to the ankle injury he picked up before the last world cup. He was never too bad before then, but all the injuries he's picked up since have either been that ankle specifically, or on that leg.

That being said when he's fit, he is the kind of player that can change a game.

Themselves.

This is the French national team we're talking about right, user? The ones who blow themselves up with some backstage conflict and then throw hissy fits both on and off the pitch?

Yup. Exactly what happened to Yugoslavia every fucking time

>hart
and it was all going so well...

I would put Heaton but I don't think he's fit.

And to be honest, Hart saved our asses a few times at the Euros

>Reus
>no Draxler

perfection coming through

>he still doesn't know Reus will be our best player

> Mbappé as a striker
> Martial
> No Greaseman
> Kurzawa
> MOTHERFUCKING MAMADOU SAKHO
> Sidibé
> MANDANDA

8/10 I'm literally laughing

Sané or Draxler in for Reus

change this to a 4-3-3 with dier as a DM and remove >Hart and you might have it right.

> no winks

>Sidibé
SeeFriendly reminder that Greasememe has fewer goals in more appearances than Ronaldo in the worst form of his career

>shitdibe and kurzawa

>Ququmba

>dembele

The team of niggers.

A kfc

>mcrappe over griezmann

Half of them are half breeds

pic related can stop you

Cringe

They would rape current France. Koscielny and Lloris are overrated shit though.