Would you like it if your daughter, sister or mother dated a nigger?

Would you like it if your daughter, sister or mother dated a nigger?

>inb4 they're all cute
>inb4 all babies are disgusting
>inb4 you're a horrible human being

Other urls found in this thread:

debunkingdenialism.com/2016/04/30/mailbag-modern-high-throughput-genomics-versus-race-realism/#more-89403
debunkingdenialism.com/2014/01/11/white-genocide-eurabia-and-other-white-supremacist-nonsense/
debunkingdenialism.com/2012/08/11/the-widespread-abuse-of-heritability/#more-5129
m.youtube.com/watch?v=d9qbLRWxbjk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu5J13sSto8
top101news.com/2015-2016-2017-2018/news/world/richest-african-countries/2/
humanbiologicaldiversity.com/#RealityofRace
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bumpo

With a forehead that big it's strange how they can be so stupid

>Pic
Time to get an Asian wife and breed.

>plastic surgery
you can tell her genetics are fucking hideous.

I wouldn't "like" it if my daughter was dating anyone in particular.

Is it typical for you monkeys to get excited at the thought of your loved ones being intimate with men?

I had such an ocurrence in my family. My aunt was a batshit crazy coalburner.
>mid-20-something blonde blue-eyed woman
>Decides it would be a great idea to take drugs
>Waste her entire savings on heroine
>Gets to know many american soldiers (we have a military base nearby)
>Actively decides that it would be a great idea to have a black baby, cause "mixed-race babies are so beautiful"
>In relationship with some nigger stationed in Germany
>He doesn't want to impregnate her
>Dates arbitrary other niggers until she gets pregnant
>Now raises mulatto girl, dad is nowhere to be seen
>Moved to a different city, nobody ever saw her again

If only they looked like that for real, rip dick

I would have a problem with my daughter or mother dating anyone.
My sister can do whatever the hell she wants

their forehead is big because it slopes backwards. there's a bone ridge on the crest of the head that pokes out a little like a spine and protects against blunt impact. the brain is shifted backward in teh skull in order to accomodate this blunt trauma resistance

it's a morphological feature that's a holdout from the times in which we'd bash each other with rocks. their bones have twice as much calcium and their skulls are thicker, too.

as people invented bladed weapons, skull thickness came to matter less, and in whites and asians the skulls thinned and made more room for the brain over the span of 20k years.

black skull shapes indicate that they haven't had bladed weapons for very long, kek

Thinking Asian women are remotely superior is proof that you've never dated one, and are most likely beta as fuck. I've tried it twice now. and I can assure you they're the most shallow, materialistic women around.

t. qapa

...still better than niggers though

White girls find even that cute.

>Intimate with a *white male

Chinese babies are the cutest tbqh.

the chingchongs and the niggers both look like disgusting monkeys

No.

Because I'm not a racist, and I've done enough research into the race realism bullshit to find out that it's exactly how I've described it.

If my sister wants fuck a black man, or an Asian or another white it makes no difference to me.

All babies are disgusting.

>I've done enough research into the race realism bullshit to find out that it's exactly how I've described it.
What in the fuck are you talking about?

>guaranteed replies.sage

This is what the fuck I talking about. I've been lied to and fed false information.

debunkingdenialism.com/2016/04/30/mailbag-modern-high-throughput-genomics-versus-race-realism/#more-89403

debunkingdenialism.com/2014/01/11/white-genocide-eurabia-and-other-white-supremacist-nonsense/

debunkingdenialism.com/2012/08/11/the-widespread-abuse-of-heritability/#more-5129

m.youtube.com/watch?v=d9qbLRWxbjk

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu5J13sSto8

Save this one for #QandA

it's a shame idiots like you don't have to put your money where your mouth is. you'd stp believing absolute bullshit

if you really think genes dont matter go live in rwanda and never come back you faggot

>idiots

So despite the evidence within the sources debunking outdated science and the rest, you're still going to call me an idiot?

Fine. Not my problem.

Obviously I didn't get to watch that 2nd whole video but it seems that they're just attacking the notion that IQ is an outdated system and there are MORE types of intelligence to be measured. Probably true, but it still doesn't touch or even mention why Asians do the best and nignogs are shit. Simply attacking the concept of IQ and not the actual substance.

In the same way you can be shown that nigs are the best runners and hoop apes, you can deny there be any differences in how brains develop in between races. Kind of a doublethink, yeah?

From the first article you linked:

>Why are black people poor everywhere on Earth?

>The first involve colonialism, slavery and discrimination.

It's funny because any African country that has been colonized are the ones that are the most well off. It's such bullshit too, like white people have never dealt with any of these issues. What about the countries that have never been touched? Oh yeah, they just lack proper resources. Otherwise, trust me guise, they totally would have been rich.

>poor everywhere on earth

Hate to break it to you m8

top101news.com/2015-2016-2017-2018/news/world/richest-african-countries/2/

Wow, all countries that have been colonized. Woah, totally proved me wrong man blacks are truly equal I am now #withher

Your message is proof that you are unhinged, and need therapy.

My aunt married a nigger and had 2 babies with him.
Luckily they are both girls so they can devote their life to service german men and their BWC.

humanbiologicaldiversity.com/#RealityofRace

There all so adorable.
Babies are so much better on pictures than in real life

It'd be pretty cool to have a black person in the family imo

>With a forehead that big it's strange how they can be so stupid

Zika. Zika eating their brains for centuries. Explain lack of responsability, stupidity, violent behavior, sexual predation.

Brazilian future and present.

I have extended family that have some adopted niggers as children. They all fucked their life up and are annoying at family get-togethers.

That's sad.
By the way, what's the best German insult for Turkey?

>"Not tonight Achmed, I got a headache"

Asian babies look like they have down syndrome

I forbid you to cum inside, Mehmed.

Hallo Griechenland

>what is biology
>what is evolution

You creationist fuck, you. Get the fuck out.

2/10 would not bang