User, you are loved. Maybe by someone you aren't aware of. But I assure you that you are loved

user, you are loved. Maybe by someone you aren't aware of. But I assure you that you are loved.

Attached: 1507566234621.jpg (1117x744, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qZ_WVsP9RkE
youtube.com/watch?v=QWoXFssFiM0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You might not get anything pleasant out of anyone here, but know that you sir are appreciated

Nah, he ain't

Sending good vibes your way.

but i dont care

Unfortunate. To not know what it feels like to be loved.
Bless you.

I wish I could cum on your face

that's cute, is it cause you have to much cum on your own face already?

Please do not fight. If we could have a place of peace, even in such a place like this. It would be much appreciated.

Yes. Yes, that’s the reason.

Slurp turds, niglet.

I've none at my (or anyone else's) disposal.

Stay safe, sweet user. Thanks for the encouragement.

Attached: 1573173556337.gif (446x412, 1.94M)

And to you.

See thats the thing. I know I am, by more than one im sure, but fuck is it never the one I want that loves me back. How do you explain that one user?

If one doesn't have the decency to love you back mutually you have no reason to love them in the first place. They are not worth your time.
Even if I'm one that you don't want to love or want love from, I will love you back regardless.

That is true. Its just a weird feeling. Im always told how good looking and charming I am but it just never works out, gets just as depressing and lonely as being loved by none.

I hope you are doing better than me lmao

In all seriousness, why would you say this? I get that it's seen as 'the right thing to say' and can make you feel good that you're 'saying something that everyone needs to hear'. But consider:
>You literally don't know anything about anyone on this board.
>You don't have a secret source of knowledge hidden from the rest of the world.
>Some people are unloveable, and will never be loved.
>Being loved isn't always a good thing.

Attached: MilConsider.jpg (569x428, 34K)

God fucking damnit satan stop playing violin on my bed! I’m trying to fucking sleep!

It's unlikely, but I'm not sure I could ever respond in the correct way. I feel as if i hold your current state of emotion in my hand. All I can say is if I were you, I'd focus on who is saying it, not whats been said.
My point isn't to claim to know that everyone is loved, just that you are, it is my own truth regardless of whether or not its yours. I believe you are loved, because I love you.
Appreciate my lullaby, would you?

On another note, I realize this is a bit silly. But some people need to hear whats been said, they need to feel loved, even if its a stranger from the internet, if I felt they were honest, i would believe someone loved me too.

Ah yes, good comma splicing OP, self five.

youtube.com/watch?v=qZ_WVsP9RkE

youtube.com/watch?v=QWoXFssFiM0

Eh, friends mostly. I usually get girls approching me first so im thinking it must be true.

But who knows, I could be living in some sort of Truman's show and everyone just laughing at me.

Its just never right, you know?

It's unfortunate that I must share my truth with you, but I believe that nothing will ever but right as rain. But the acknowledgment and the acceptance of this helps me focus on the things I could be making right, instead of focusing on things I couldn't possibly change. If someone laughs behind your back, know that in that moment you are the better person, and don't do the same to another.

I will let you know, if you live a life only in appreciation, you will be much more content with where you are in life. You will not look back.

It's difficult for me to articulate my thoughts on the situation you've brought to me. But I am trying my best. I hope that you can appreciate this.

And I hope that my words are not meaningless to you, even if they seem to lack consistency.

You doing good man, I understand your point clearly and I do appreciate talking about this with you. Can't really do it with anyone in my life cause they wouldn't really understand what I mean so thanks for being here.

I try to not get really bothered by it, by anything really. Im still young so I got time to make it better and all. Its just something I think about sometimes and its always good to have other views on it.

Bless you brother

Unfortunately I must sign off for the night but if you wish to talk about this another day, i will be around.

WhoIsAlex#9443

Blessed be thy heart

Good night friend

and to you.

I actually think about all of you. I imagine that some of you (certainly not all of you. I don't have THAT much faith in humanity.) are like me in the way that when you are here, you are tempted to shitpost and sometimes you are stirred up to hate and even get salty. But inward, you want the best for people. At least for me, I believe in God. That is my motivation. If some of you could have had some of the experiences I've had, and felt the things I've felt, I'd hope it would change some of you for the better. That is my honest sentiment, and I do not regret it or feeling it. My "better half" wants to see some of you clowns in paradise. My "other half" hates every one of you pricks. This is the root of my issues I'd say.

“A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.” - James 1:8

You ever deal with that? The better part of you resents the fact that this other part of you exists in the first place. But, because it DOES exist, that part also resents the fact that the "better part of you" exists as well. So, no matter what step you take, there is ALWAYS a part of you that hates you for it. You ALWAYS feel some sort of regret. It blows. You go one way, the one part hates it. You step another way, the other parts hates it.

hes talking about the devil you little niggers.

he is the only one that loves you, and I don't know that you will like it :)

because 100% of the people on this planet are retarded faggots, so no, no one loves you.

I mean, I hope so. I'm seeking a romantic partner/companion to spend the rest of my life and enjoy it for all it's worth while we work together to achieve and live out our dreams. Someone that loves and cherishes me just as much as I do her.

I believe I found that person and I have hope that it'll work out but there are days when I feel like I'm delusional or just seeing things that aren't there to keep myself from slipping back into a depression.