Does your local cinema have kinoseats yet?

Does your local cinema have kinoseats yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o_DLN4NmY7Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mine does. They even have rotating trays to place food and other items on top of.

Yes but they're always full already so we have to stand in the back.

Every seat in my theater reclines and has the trays I mentioned. Get fucked.

Yup love them.

We've had them for about 20 years.

Before the movie you can order decent food and alcohol/coffee, as well as normal concession stand stuff to be brought to your chair, and what time you want it. Or you can order as you go.

My theater has these and they're fucking awesome.

Yes, but I don't think I could get away with holding my young bf's hand like that lucky guy.

Mine has full dining services. Spicy popcorn shrimp, a great pilsner and even truffle oil popcorn. The waiter is a bit of a dick but it's alright imo

>when they have to pause the movie because the fat guy in the front row has to go up again and get more snacks for the third time

Lucky. My cinema only has rotating blades. You have to time it just right.

>Subtle pedoposting

Americlaps, honest question why are your amc theatres always so cold?

To be fair I've been to only 2 in upstate NY but still

AMC a shit, Regal master race

I work at an AMC, it's because the air conditioning/heating breaks all the time and the company is too cheap to fix it.

Yeah, it's like that everywhere. I just bring a hoodie and wear jeans, but then sometimes I get turned away because they think I'm a shooting hazard.

It's not really that cold, it's because you're sitting still for 2 and a half hours that's why you're cold. Auditoriums all get set for 72 degrees.

these threads are just a joke right? we all have theaters where you aren't allowed to recline or eat your own choice of food and if you get caught sneaking food you'll be forcibly dragged out and beaten, right?

jesus christ you american fucks can you not stop eating for two hours?

in which fucking country

We only have two moods, eating and shooting. That's why movie theaters have so many shootings, the food is expensive.

>WHADDYA MEANS THERE'S NO MORE FRIES?

sometimes if I'm playing a video game and I have a tasty drink, but watching a flick is my favorite time to snack

Canada

these things have ruined my kinomatic viewing experiences because theyre literally too comfy. one of my favorite oldest traditions is going to an annual movie with my friends and smoking a bunch of DUDEWEEDLMAO on the way to the kinoplex and watching the movie while high, but these seats are so comfy that if you sit in them for too long while high you just fall asleep. the last 3 times we've done it were all in these recliner seats and we fell asleep all 3 times.

Mine have an IV that injects DMT into your bloodstream during intense scenes

there's also a robot arm that jerks you off

oh wow that's great it really adds to my movie experience. Its also much easier to look at my phone in these. When i get blasted with all the dumm action shit's i can now just close my eyes behind my 3d glasses and take a nap. Its great

Nope.

I wish cinemas would go back to the old wooden uncomfortable seats, to be honest. It'd keep all the fat fucks away.

How do you stop falling asleep during a movie without snacks?

>kid with his shoes on it
this is why this can't work. What if he stepped in dogshit that's where my ankles go

Maybe to keep you awake

This.

This and cheap crab legs with SLoth Fur Sauce.

You bring a blanket for the ultimate movie experience. You get to be warm and comfy and get the jealous looks from all the normies.

Why the fuck are they advertising Pedo relationships

source of image I want to shut someoen down

i like to call those fall asleep seats

My local cinema is like an auditorium used by school classes with a projector from the 90s.

So no.

>tfw in regular cinema seats
>girl behind me takes her shoe off and starts dangling her feet between the rows and I get to stare and almost smell her feet
>equips bonner (hard p*nis)
>accidentally touches my head
>she apogolizes and stops dangling
;-;

we live on corn syrup and caffeine if we go more than an hour without food we get lethargic and angry

>no large group of rowdy indians
youtube.com/watch?v=o_DLN4NmY7Q

Yeah my AMC has them and its spoiled me. Whenever I go to see a foreign/indie film at this other small theater by me its really uncomfortable

but why

My theater sucks ass and shit is always fucked up, no more than 5 people are ever there unless its opening night or the middle school kids don't have school

yeah, If you hit the little button on the side it starts to drop the leg rest and if you arent comfortable or try to change position you'll end up looking like youre wrestling the chair

also bitches tend to do pic related a lot

they either dont care or try to fuck with me but I go fap in the bathroom

people only put their feet up if someone isn't right in front of them

I get it

>Not preferring the infinitely more comfortable KinoChariots when visiting your local KinoCircus.
plebs, the lot of you.

I appreciate you responding

>tfw worked at a cinema when I was 18
>security gig that paid 9.50 an hour to forcibly drag and beat up filthy reclining scum
>Gat to punch fatties in the gut for bringing in ziplock bags full of contraband shrimp
I sometimes miss those days