I wanna be Janeane Garofalo's boyfriend

I wanna be Janeane Garofalo's boyfriend.

If you know her, met her, worked with her, or performed with her, share your stories here.

Attached: 61657912_2486947624671197_5581607693925220352_n.jpg (960x856, 124K)

She was so hot in "Girlfriends Guide To Divorce".

Why would you want to hook up with a really old feminist with no sex drive? She used to talk about her lack of sex drive in her old act. Also, she's in recovery. She walking drama with no return.

Do you know her?

She came and did her show at my theater last year, she was fine, very professional.
Perfectly nice, and didn't stick around long, got her check, told her jokes, and gtfo.

Any small chat?

How many dozen times are you going to make this thread, you pathetic sperg lord?

Not too much... I'm the lighting director, so i got to ask her what she would be wearing in her show, for lighting reasons...she said...uh this? Meaning the t-shirt and jeans she had on.
But gave me the excuse to stare at her body with her full knowledge and go...hmm ok.

How was her hair? Real or wig/weave/hairpiece/ extensions?

What was her body like?

It was dyed, but real, her body is as average as you've ever seen it.
She's short, but I knew that already. Short people always alarm me, because I'm tall.
Really she's a perfectly nice lady, like a cool aunt.

How short do think she is? She claims 5'1.

Also how many smoke breaks did she take?

I'd say that's accurate, she had elevator shoes on. I never saw her smoke tho, she showed up for a quick sound/lights check about 30mins before the show and did her set and was gone 5mins after.

That's totally normal for that kind of show, she didn't have a warm up act.

Where was this at?

confidential

Was it part of a variety thing, where she only does 5 minutes, or did she do a full 90s minutes then split?

Florida...not that it makes much difference.

No it was just her stand up, I'd guess about 75 mins

Corporate gig? Because I don't recall her being in Florida for anything this or last year. And I post her dates on Twitter.

>I wanna be Janeane Garofalo's boyfriend

YOU LIE

hahaha i reply and you just piggyback off my post as if it was yours
neat

Fuck if I remember the date, it was last fall maybe? Could have even been the season before... My house does over 300 events in a season, so they all kinda run together.
What else can I say, she was cool, she was funny, she was easy to work with.
10/10 would repeat.

What?

What's the name of the venue?

see

Why is it confidential?

Because he's been yanking your chain the whole fucking time.

Literally couldn't matter less, I shared my story, ask any LD in any venue she's ever played and they'll probably tell you the same story.
She's a cool lady, and I was happy to do her show.

why does she talk like an old jew broad?

I can't think of a single reason to make it up, she does a million shows, and there was nothing special about her doing it in my theater.
Whatever...moving on.
Hope you get to meet her one day /bro
She's cool.

She doesn't

Great story.

Janeane hair/wig stories please?

Ask me in a couple months and I'll try to remember some better details when Bill Engvall comes thru, sorry I couldn't be more titillating.

I met her a few times when I was shift manager of a club in Orlando.

please seek help, user

Because she is.

OK so what's the name of "your theatre"?

I saw her a few days ago

Where?