youtube.com/watch?v=cBLyLItdcUU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNriNoWOtXA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who is this salty has-been?

A guy who lost battle to Pepe

>protest streams shut down
>flags get stolen
>flick sells single ticket
>almost gets hit in the head with a bottle of grey goose over french fries by a fucking racist while alone at a bowling alley
>hiding out in finnish cuck shed

what the FUCK did he do to deserve this?

>almost gets hit in the head with a bottle of grey goose over french fries by a fucking racist while alone at a bowling alley

whoah now what?

He underestimated people with anime avatars and lost.

youtube.com/watch?v=cBLyLItdcUU

If you seriously don't recognize him:

Shia LaBeouf from the first 3 Transformers movies, Indiana Jones 4, Holes, Fury, Even Stevens, Disturbia, and Eagle Eye.

Shia Lecuck

JUST

>with a grey goose bottle
>grey goose over some french fries
>a fucking grey goose bottle

Holy shit he really couldnt get over being threatened with a meme vodka

grey goose bottle french fries grey goose bottle french fries

>you racist bitch!!
>clearly pandering to the blacks at the bar

This guy is pathetic

damn that note is lame
Sup Forums is gayer than /hm/

>immediately calls someone he is arguing with, a racist. Seemingly for no reason, other than to try and make him give in.

What a joke of a man.

J U S T
U
S
T

On a scale from 1 to $900,000 in alimony, how fucked up is Shia's shit?

wtf is 'shadilay' besides a catchphrase for Sup Forumstards? are they aware it sounds retarded and lame? and retardedly lame?

It's a song, dipshit.

Probably some kind of Jewish greeting/farewell. Would not surprise me.

JUST

Shadilay is a 70s song by a banded called P.E.P.E., the album cover of which is a frog with a magic wand.

It's basically the KEK cult's anthem.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNriNoWOtXA

haha shia is just

you should be ashamed to browse Sup Forums newfaggot

do you guys think that at this point he has any audience following his stupid shit besides the people who genuinely hate him/harass him?

JUST

>muh Sup Forumstards

keep getting angry, your tears sustain us :^)

>too fucking stupid to google a word

This site never ceases to astound.

holy shit.

the "finland is actually mongolia" meme is true

>stealing a furries tweets

THIS FUCKING TIMELINE

>ask question easily answered by Google.
>get answer.
>"n... N-newfag!"

k.

>those dubs

KEK has spoken!

I was obviously joking.

The fact that you couldn't see past that is a testament to this site's utter incompetence.

>I was obviously joking.
Sure thing.

>that part where Shia pretended there were ladies in his isolated cabin and he "asks" "them" if they like his visitors' hats

I'm surprised this wasn't appropriated much earlier.

I'm serious. Not even laughing. If I have to explain I was hinting at Sup Forums being a bunch of Zionist shills.

The inside story on you young fascists is a lot of you ended up in shock humour/lonely dude forums that nazi recruiters joined. It’s not a fucking puzzle, all the history is on the sites. There you crossed ur nerdy hobbies with ur nerdy resentment. Bunch of fucking nerds with your dipshit teenage beefs probably started with a resentment of woman who won’t speak to you and now you think you have become POI radicalized. So how did it happen? How did you become a fucking nazi? A bunch of real Nazis whispered poison in your ears while becoming your only community, your only “friends”. And they used multiple levels to make irony and bigotry and fascism more acceptable by drowning it in “oh we’re just joking” So you combine all this with capitalizing on isolated nerd dude resentment and even deeper isolation, BAM nazi. You can talk to any former “chan” boy and they can tell you how it went from “shotty shock humor” to “white supremacist recruitment”. The “lol only normies care about hurting others attitude” + the general nerd male resentment of these communities. Its prime fertile ground for actual Nazis to grow. People talk about pol, but you need to see the various communities converge. R9K’s “who wont woman fuck me” bs “anything goes and anyone who gets mad is just a normie” vs endless outbursts of anger at everything. Pol here becomes less of an isolated phenomenon and more of a natural end point for all these circles crashing into one another. And pol, also being its own thing, emans it is rolled back into those communities amplifying your worst aspect then roll it back into pol. So essentially you have an online pressure cooker to turn your typical teenage nerdy bullshit into honest to god fascism. The surrounding of hateful idedas, the detachment from the harm you do? Turning them into “just jokes” becoming your only friends and that just your community you can see it in many others but again your not a fucking mystery.

If you were joking, you would just continue making jokes instead of defending your insecure bitchass.

May the blessings of Kek be upon you.

imagine being such a cancerous twat you google memes and read the knowyourmeme result so you can stay on the cutting edge of 16 year old humor

For the longest time I thought he was just meming, but I'm starting to think he's got some legit mental issues.

2 bowling shoes to return too many

he'll be fine

thats not Sup Forums thats 4+4 chan's /hwndu/

Those movies are all pretty bad though

Imagine being such a cancerous twat you get triggered by an anonymous post on a Malaysian pipe whittling enthusiasts image board.

unironically a catchy song