What was the moral of the story?

What was the moral of the story?

Around blacks, never relax.

If you swallow the blue pill, be honest and don't pretend you took the red pill instead.

Don t go to prison

Racism is bad because people are on equal grounds of being shit

jews did 9/11

Quit making this fucking thread, what is wrong with you?

That you're a stupid neckbeard who can't understand subtext from a far-left movie

>stop discussing movies on le Sup Forums!
kys redd*tor

This thread is made numerous times daily.

And it always yields discussion. If it were posted so frequently that the board was tired of it, they'd stop posting in it and bumping it.

If you don't like the thread, don't post in it you retarded little nigger.

Is OP's pic what """"white nationalists""" imagine they look like?

You realize Edward Norton is a far-leftist right? And jewish to boot.

You faggots look like this

Remember to jump more like naruto next time buddy

Who made you so upset, buddy?

I believe the moral of the story was that niggers are predominantly violent, useless apes, but some can behave for short periods of time.

What type of inbreeding does it take to result in this genetic afterbirth?

Weird because Trump rallies were and right-wing YouTube is full of normal looking and attractive people. This is what someone of your disposition looks like. An actual image of one, not a silly satirical image you saved from Sup Forums to use as a strawman to attack anyone with non-left-leaning views.

Trump is a zionist controlled by his Jewish son in law. lmao@you voting for him

Quite a bit, I'd imagine.

No matter how much you change your life around for the better, nigger will be niggers.

>we're handsome attractive guys we swear!!!!

>implying I care about niggers

even the niggiest nigger is still a step up from you neckbearded faggots at least

How little self awareness does somebody have to have to not only take these pictures, but then think it would be a great idea to share them online? I really don't understand it.

You cucks and nonwhites really shit up threads consistently. Discuss the film or fuck off.

racists are dumb and OP is a faggot

>leftists say they hate inbreds
>import millions of literally cousin fuckin third world muslim retards

you're literally non-white

Sup Forumsbeards have no self-awareness after spending years in their echo chamber

Alt-Right, I'm ANTIFA

I believe the moral of the story was that niggers are genetically predisposed to significantly lower IQ and outbursts of violent/criminal behavior. They're essentially human/ape halfbreeds.

Nazis are gay because the fuck their own.

wow, insightful

reminds me of this

>strawman comic
why are antiracists so simple and predictable?

>muh strawman!!!!

What are some good movies with Nazifus?

idk but this youtube channel is pure kino

I've seen a couple of her videos, I hope BLM pays her a visit late at night.

Are you a nigger or a jew?

>niggers
>having initiative
lmao

she's not a nazi.

this is a nazi woman

>this is a 10/10 for """natsocs"""

lmao

Watch the dinner scene, in it Derek says it was opportunism not anger being the reason for blacks destroying their own neighborhoods during the riots, eventually the discussion becomes so heated Derek ends up assaulting his sister when she tries to leave while the Jewish man is asking him "what are you trying prove?" if you understand that part you'll understand the movie.

The vast majority of white women (and women in general) are repulsed by niggers.

the Aryan Brotherhood is actually a prison gang with Nazi themes, the more you know

Funny, and yet here you are a virgin while the nigs keep banging these white whores

>Derek makes good arguments
>"Let's have him flip out on his family so he looks crazy and is discredited!"
And the jews wonder why their lies and propaganda get them into trouble.

they're just pieces of parasitic garbage that holds their shitty skin color as the only source of pride.

Just like Sup Forumsbeards. And like the aryan brotherhood they're not really white either

Imagine being this much of a triggered faggot over a perceived boogeyman board on a Micronesian throat-warbling enthusiasts forum.

>>"Let's have him flip out on his family so he looks crazy and is discredited!"
What do you mean "have" him? You think Derek's a real guy under the control of evil jewish writers?

>All this projection

how wounded the Sup Forumsbeard becomes when you name it

>You think Derek's a real guy under the control of evil jewish writers?
You think Derek is a real guy not being written and acted out by Hollywood jews? Are you a retard. You know AHX is a movie, right? Not a documentary lmao

>nonwhite IQ
jfc

Yes

neckbeards literally think Jews are the reason they act like retards. Like niggers they have no concept of self-responsibility.

>You think Derek is a real guy not being written and acted out by Hollywood jews?
You're making no fucking sense. I'll spell it out for you: do you think fictional characters are "forced" by writers to act certain ways?

Don't answer, I know you're a retard, but you need to understand why.

>free palestine
you're so dumb jidf

>do you think fictional characters are "forced" by writers to act certain ways?
Literally yes. Are you trolling?

Feel free to advocate for fictional human rights, you fucking moron.

spotted the ahmed

Superbad is a Nazi?

"What are you doing Derek? This is your family."

Is it really that hard to understand?

You can stop now.

He was protecting his family from the Kike you're quoting.

That's a legitimately good book.

i took as matter what you do even if you try to improve your life. you would still get shafted

>obviously photoshopped

cringe

He's a tripfag just don't respond to him man, what are you doing?

>lose argument
>chimp out and attack your family members
>blame jews for your lack of intelligence and emotional control

it's a p realistic movie I agree

What's wrong with it?

There is literally nothing wrong with being proud of your heritage.

I hope BLM pays all of them visits, fucking racist cunts.

No, there isn't, but when you start preaching hate against an entire race...

>being proud of the color of your skin
>racist

Let BLM show up. They would only have a problem if they chimped out and tried to fight. Then they would be shot dead.

you have nothing to be proud of. You're social parasites and human garbage. As far removed from the accomplishments of western civilization as there could be

>social parasites
>white people provide welfare for millions of minorities in america

You can't make this lib shit up.

>this is what the Sup Forumsbeard fantasizes about

correction: WORKING people provide welfare for millions in america, including trailer park garbage like you

What has a Sup Forums neckbeard ever contributed? what has it built? Nothing. You live off mommys money and the gubment then cry about how oppressed you are on a cartoon board

I didn't stop laughing the whole time. This doesn't happen in America though. Glad I don't live in bongistan.

It's not photoshopped.

and who said I was Sup Forums? You are mistaken. I work in DC. I'm literally the 1%. We already won, bro.

fpbp

The only one that looks fucked up is the guy that's clearly disabled.

He didn't lose an argument or blame anyone for the lack of intelligence or emotional control you've imagined. His sister was being a disrespectful cunt and needed to be taught some manners, plus the Jew had to go.

Oh so you're jewish then

nice

The guy in the bottom of this picture is literally this guy

they're all hideous desu. Just not "particularly bad" for neo-nazi standards

and if you don't see the irony of some retard being a nazi you're a retard yourself

White people obviously provide the welfare because they are the majority and pay the most in taxes.