Where can I download I am jazz from in Australia?

Where can I download I am jazz from in Australia?

threadly reminder that since he started HRT early his penis is too small to be turned into a vagina and not big enough to actually function as a penis

Dem titties tho

totally not child abuse

Jazz is on anti-depression meds, has a lot of very weird anxiety-based tendencies, in a recent episode is being pushed to see a therapist, and has a dick so small he can't do the bottom surgery.

How soon until suicide?

imagine it flopping around as you pound away at that ass

is it gay to have sex with jazz if the penis is too small to be considered a penis?

Daily reminder there are other ways to construct vaginas.

You cannot """construct a vagina""" just like you can't """construct a brain""". You are mentally ill. Seek professional help.

>You cannot """construct a vagina"""
You can, though. You literally conceded to this notion when you claimed Jazz was incapable of getting surgery.

Forget fake vaginas, does she have a smooth round boipussy?

He looks cute and can "pass", so I don't think it's too bad. Most trannies probably rather pass over anything else. Hope he likes it up the butt. Can he even ejaculate? Sad.

Kinda chubbing up at this pic here.

That was my first post ITT retard

Nature doesn't give a fuck if you call that cosmetic butchery a vagina or an arm or whatever, still doesn't make it real

You can't beat nature

Fucking bolshevist retard

The Lord works in mysterious ways.

His tits are real and his ass is real, that is good enough.

You need to be rock hard as you think about pounding that tight ass.

I wonder if she would get hard if you gave her a reach around

Poor kid.

Sometimes I wonder if the only people "happy" as troons are actually just the fetishists who keep their dicks.

A "woman" who can't have kids is utterly worthless. I'd rather marry a literal man, at least he won't have dumb mood swings from the cocktail of hormones he's on.

How big would her penis be hard?

It'd be a very limp hard, and it probably wouldn't change size much. 2-3 inches, tops.

Plus, she's American, so it'll be a gross little mutilated cock instead of a cute little natural one.

He's ambiguously brown though. So maybe he's not cut

I would never fuck a trap that can't get a boner

Family is literally jewish.

bella should mentor Jazz

His family is jewish he is definitely cut.

You've made this thread like three times now, fucking relax you tranny chasing pedo

Dang it

What other kinds are there? Triangular?

>enabling mentally unstable beings by watching TV shows that glorify their mental condition
kys

Good, hopefully this one ends itself and the others either follow.

I wonder how his sister feels about her brother being way hotter than she is.

Hotter right now, maybe, and only if you're attracted to men with stubble.

Why would you need the p0n0s to make a vagoo? Isn't it just kind of in the way?

Also are those real? If not, why did the parents give their kid a boob job?

I doubt the guy can grow a beard anymore.

Tuck your dick back, you'll receive a email

Go watch a tranny operation, they turn the dick inside out.

He didn't get a boob job, he has been taking female hormones his entire life. Hormones trigger the body changes during puberty, if you take female hormones you go through female puberty. He can grow tits, because males and females have the same chest organs. He can't get a period, because he still has a dick and balls.

t. bigot

Well you're a fucking faggot.

What a charming regal cockatiel