AUS Sup Forums GET HYPE EDITION

aus fags report in!
Pauline is loose!
>other Sup Forumsacs may join in on the bants
abc.net.au/tv/qanda/join-the-discussion.htm

Strewth you are starting early m8.

Really looking forward to Pauline tho.

kek is among us

That smug cunt Dastyari is going to be on the panel to try and bait Pauline again..

Is that faggot Waleed Aly on this show?

Is it true that this country is pretty cool or is that a a meme? I've never lived outside Melbourne and in my 19 years I've fucked 1 vagina, sucked 11 dicks, taken 15 dicks in my mud hole and I'd describe myself as straight. Only a homophobe would disagree. Is Australia the nation my blue wife beater father raised me in?

Is emu any good?
Kangaroo was nice

>Is emu any good?
It is gamier in taste than roo. It is edible but nothing special.

The country is much larger than Melbourne
And it's full to the brim with angry bogan men and women who are stronger than most men
The majority is red pilled lad ...and they are getting very angry

Roo is better I reckon give it a go though there is nothing wrong with it

BUT I like taking dick, or at least knob, into my asshole is that against the grain or can I still take solid hard cock and dick into my asshole even just dip the tip so long as it's a hard erect male penis being forcefully shoved into my asshole?

>other Sup Forumsacs may join in on the bants
YOU ARE NO TRUE AUSTRALIAN

FUCK OFF FOREIGNERS, WE'RE FULL

Australia is the country of insecurity.

Gotta ban guns to make you feel safe? Ban guns.
Gotta ban muslims to make you feel safe? Ban muslims.

>I'm gay please give me a medal
Fuck off pleb nobody cares

no no you misunderstand I love taking dirty hard, rock hard, cocks into my gaping dear willing asshole

Eating some of pic related tonight mates.

Really hitting the spot.

Out on special at Woolworths.

Get those mudshits the fuck outta stralya you glorious cunts

My friend just told me he agrees with Sonia Kruger and he's had enough of trying to defend Muslims.

He sounds based m8.

Maybe it is time you two became more than friends if you know what I mean?

My wife's son is being so hyperactive throwing hes tendies at the tele demanding for Pauline to show herself... How long til this shit starts? or this lil shit is going to have to eat cold damaged tendies.

its almost time lads bump this shit

Whatever her views: she sounds so fucking stupid, I seriously hope she isn't the poster-girl of the "right", that would be beyond humorous.

Sam is such a fuckwit. Arguing with emotions instead of facts. Based pauline isnt giving in.