I was promised he'd be impeached by now

I was promised he'd be impeached by now.

What gives lolberials? why do you constantly fail?

Attached: HerrTrump.jpg (1484x989, 122K)

bumpity

It doesn't happen overnight, dumb shit! It took 2 years to get rid of Nixon and that didn't even go to trial Our best hope is beat the shit out of him in the election.

Promised by whom?

>I was promised he'd be impeached by now.

No you weren't. Pop your head back in the sand trumptard, we'll let you know when he's gone

Nixon wasn't impeached.

oh no one. Absolutely nobody has been screeching "IMPEACH IMPEACH" and "any day now" on widely published media and television at all since 2016.

Attached: 1565784721756.png (853x959, 1.12M)

Who cares?? Isnt he 71?

typical democrat

Attached: 1346460213913.jpg (400x400, 88K)

2024 unless we change the laws. god emperor may be in for a 3rd term

Except I'm English so I'm neither a republican or a democrat. See how fucking retarded you trump supporters are. If not this then that. That's your mentality. The same mentallity that made you vote for trump, you weren't voting for him, you were not-voting for hilary. Now you're stuck witlh your descision and like the ignorant yank you are, you'd rather double down on that mistake than admit you were wrong.

Obvious Burger liberal is obvious.
t. real Europoor

Damn you really are retarded

Go brush your tooth

hi paid shill

>Impechment! Any day now! It's over, Trump lost!
>Er... Maybe in 2024.
>B-b-but it's still an impeachment!

hi paid shill

sure bud, there's millions of us out here who are gonna deal with you in 2020

Attached: Image_Upload_on_2019-06-24_at_20_12_55_900x.jpg (900x660, 86K)

hi paid shill

Its DOJ policy to not indict a sitting president

That's your only response after you supposedly won?

Damn.

>thinks its better to be an unpaid shill, cause then you're just a mouthpiece

hi paid shill

Trump supports Israel, jews support impeaching Trump. Why are we supposed to have Israel and the jews as our friends again?

Attached: 1575044947728.jpg (960x479, 162K)

>Beat the shit out of him in the election

LMAO, with who Creepy Joe or maybe unlikable as Hillary Warren. Just start crying now 2020 is going to be awesome

oh go suck your queen's spotted dick, I voted for Trump because he is a business man and that's what this country needs to get back in the black, further more I liked his plan to build a wall to keep out those invaders from the south, and other campaign points he had

Bloomberg is the best chance they have.
Sanders is gonna heart attack any day, Biden has seriously been acting like he's having constant strokes, and Warren is just flat out batshit insane.

Attached: actually done.png (500x720, 54K)

Chimpeach nao!

Attached: chimpanzee-picture.jpg (1024x819, 72K)

Then they're truly fucked. I believe a lot of them realize it and that's where all of the panic and insanity is coming from.

America will never elect a jew. They've only elected one catholic in 232 years.

A better question is: Why can't you make a better thread? Is this Sup Forums shit the only thing you're capable of? If you haven't noticed, the pol threads on Sup Forums are dying off much faster than they were a year ago. I believe it's because everyone knows you're trolling for responses and that you're a sad, sad little boy who just wants some attention. Be better.