WHITE HATE THREAD-FUCK WHITES

A subhuman parasites,known as "white peopl. they are bring disaster and war. they are invaders, they are crybabies who cry about non-existant "white genocide"(i wish it was for real).
So everyone with enough intelligence hate this subhuman creatures who pollute the world with it's existance.
Whites are invasive cockroaches. kill every white you see, just like the pic related

gtfo you stupid nigger

100% agree with this post

Based sudan bros are redpilled

It is true, cuckskin trash has brought nothing but misery, wars, genocide, violence, resources depletion, cobsumerism and pillaging since they left their primitive strawhuts

It's time to take out the trash

fucking rare

also, we'll gas all you niggers

Come and get us mexicuck

FOURTH RAREST FLAG BOYS
GET IT

Turn up

Don't turn down

We do this

*click click click* Ooga Booga da white man!

We /rareflagparty/

Rare proxy you got there.

What is this Pokemon Go?

I'll deck you cunt

go hop their border then, burrito. I'm sure your degenerate race will fit right in :^)

If it wasnt for the fucking spanish you would still be building fucking ant hills in the jungle and sacrificing virgins to jaguar headed faggots and a big lizard bird

We'll be back to build schools, hospitals and railroads again. I think we'll do away with the locals this time, though.

Newfag

Ayyy Yo Fuck whitey

Kill him he aint all that mighty

this nigger cant even feed his country, just sit down and let the grown ups talk, okay sudan?

You silly pole

What I can't understand is how this scum conquered the world.

how many of your disgusting aids fuck doll children did you have to pawn off to gain access to the internet

Making fun of Sup Forums for being faggots doesn't make me knew. I've been making fun of you faggots for years.

Next time we'll finish the job.