Tell me what you are too scared to tell your friends or family. I will comfort you. Get it off your chest user

Tell me what you are too scared to tell your friends or family. I will comfort you. Get it off your chest user.

Attached: 1565403611846.jpg (634x625, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

legeerook.com/13557667/italian-got-a-creampie
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My sister sextape :( legeerook.com/13557667/italian-got-a-creampie

I desperately want a wife but I'm too scared of feminazi bitches and the divorce courts

you're big gay

Attached: 1575625456613.jpg (500x497, 229K)

I'm white, I don't want to race mix but I know an Asian girl who is head over heals for me and meets all my standards except she's not white.

Attached: 1574475689219m.jpg (1024x576, 35K)

my brother is thinkin of shooting up an anime convention

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-11-21 21-14-45.png (696x593, 169K)

I'd rather have pussy
than being elliot roger

Every action starts with a thought, every thought comes from influence bro. Surround yourself with thoughts of a wife, what she would be like ideally, then just hit up dating apps and have a real positive attitude, try to come off as adventurous, chill, maybe a teensy bit mysterious. Then just be patient.

Yet any children produced from our union would become Elliott Rogers

Except all women have become feminazi man haters, it's all fucked man.

If you are telling the truth you better report that fam.
If you just take a chance, I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised. Don't let your life be full of what ifs.

>Don't let your life be full of what ifs.
My life is full of what ifs, plus I'll always wonder if I could have gotten a white woman

You are limiting yourself user, and maybe projecting a little insecurity. Women don't want a self doubting man who's quick to judge or make assumptions about others.

Yeah I know hence why I'll probably stay single forever. Worst part is I'm actually not bad looking so I can't just say I'm ugly and that's why I can't get a gf

Well then I suggest you move to North Dakota.

I've been considering Idaho actually.

Despite my best efforts I ultimately think I'm never going to amount to anything

Yeah looks don't matter at all real talk. You can be a 10 but if your attitude is shit then you might as well be a 1. Do you smile in your photos?

Silverwood is pretty fun, lots of whites and canucks visit often.

I am worthless and my family would be better off without me. That's why I'm going to move out and cut all contact. My family has had enough shame already.

Attached: happy face.png (1324x698, 938K)

>Yeah looks don't matter at all real talk.
Bullfuckingshit. They're not the end all be all but they matter.
>Do you smile in your photos?
Yeah, though I fail to see who that's relevant

Is there a lot of industry there? I'm an IT professional

>Asian girl who is head over heals for me
How do you know that

That's tough user, but you can always improve on yourself. Your best efforts are not really your best if they didn't help you achieve your goals.

You're a lost cause until you stop believing such negative stereotypes about looks. Quit hanging out with shallow women too.

One of her friends told me but it's kinda obvious

What were the signs?

user, I don't know what my life is gonna be.

I fear that all my life I'll be alone and die fapping to hentai. I don't know what will make me happy user, but I'm just unhappy.

Wanted to be around me, laughs at all my jokes, touchy feely and lots of hugs. It's...kinda hard to describe I just know. Her friend's statement just confirmed what I suspected

Quit fapping to so much hentai, it's unhealthy and gives you unrealistic expectations about women.

my diet is shit my sleep schedule is shit my ambitions don't exist i'm shit

off yourself

Seriously considering suicide, my parents think it’s getting better but in reality iv’e just been hiding it more and i don’t want to tell them because they’re just gonna say the same things they always have that never work.

Bro don't do that. We could talk about it over the phone. You can cry or scream or whatever you need.

I don't really like black people.
And I'm black.

I don't have any expectations of anyone. I do it because that's all I can do to quickly stop being sad.

Is all life like this? It feels like I'll never be happy and I don't know what to do about it. I'm not after fucking cat ladies from anime, that's just what I fap to to forget about everything. Or play video games. I'm quite sure that I'm not addicted to masturbutation or video games.

It's just that so much shit had gone wrong for me that I just give up
I don't want to kill myself and hurt my family
But I wanna run away and start a new life, you understand that right? It feels like your whole life was unfair and you wanna start over. Maybe that's what I should do. Idk user.
Thanks for listening to my ramblings thus far, it was all nonsense but I just wrote my thoughts as they came. Most of it doesn't make sense to me even. In that case, I'm sorry you had to read that.

I'm sorry I'm not better at advice. I just really felt like trying to help some people today. You'll probably feel a pinch better from getting it off your chest though.

It's ok. I just really appreciate that you listened to me. Thanks a ton user. A vent is really what I need at the moment.

My school days is ending in about three months and I couldn't be more glad. Hopefully, I can meet new people in uni and get my life together. Farewell user.