A (((family))) left their modern life to move to Papua New Guinea and live with a remote tribe

Jessica George, 34, her husband John Michael, 33, and children Lucy, nine, Mattie, seven, and Mia, five, first came to Papua New Guinea as missionaries continuing the work of co-workers who had been there for the previous 12 years.

Now five years on, the family have been accepted into the Hewa tribe in Enga province, and learned to live without modern conveniences.

‘I would say that our lives are more difficult, but simpler in Papua New Guinea,’ said Jessica.

‘I have to make sure my children make it through each day in one piece. But each of those tasks are made more complex by living in the extreme conditions of a remote jungle.

>inb4 B L A C K E D

metro.co.uk/2016/04/12/a-family-left-their-modern-life-to-move-to-papua-new-guinea-and-live-with-a-remote-tribe-5810470/

Other urls found in this thread:

psychohistory.com/books/the-origins-of-war-in-child-abuse/chapter-7-child-abuse-homicide-and-raids-in-tribes/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etoro_people
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Poor kids

How long before they get eaten?

I give 'em a month.

B-but multiculturalism only works one way, r-right guys?

G-guys???

>G-goys

t-thank you mom and dad, t-this is perfect!

>their faces when they find out that one of the initiation rites in papua is that the boys swallow the semen of the older tribesmen
not sure what it is for girls but it sure is sick too

anglos are the patient zero of jungle fever

Girl on the left looks to be approaching breeding age. I wonder how that will go over.

>when the kuru hit you

>New Guinea mothers constantly “rub the penes of their infant sons [and] the little boys…have erections” while they sleep naked together at night. One boy described to Poole how whenever his mother was depressed or angry she often “pulled, pinched, rubbed, or flicked a fingernail against his penis” until he cried, afraid it might break off. “It hurts inside,” he said. “It bleeds in there and hurts when I pee…Mother not like my penis, wants to cut it off.”37 Males also masturbated and sucked children’s genitals, both sexes, using the child as a maternal breast as all pedophiles do.38 Mothers also masturbate and kiss the vagina of baby girls.39 Malinowski reports watching the widespread sucking of genitals and intercourse between children in Melanesia, encouraged by parents, so that most girls are raped by the time they are seven years old.40 New Guinea fathers rarely care for their little children, but when they do they mainly fondle their genitals, using the child as a breast-object “because they say they get sexually aroused when they watch them nurse.”41 Families in preliterate cultures usually have separate spaces for males “in which the husband and wife live with their respective mothers and at night the man ‘visits’ his wife in her house.”42 Physical contact with wives is avoided, and separate sleeping areas are maintained by husbands.43 A gynarchy composed of the grandmother, mother and other females, brings up the children, so the boys have little contact with males in their early years and are thoroughly ambiguous about their gender. Archeologists have even determined that “there were no Neanderthal families to begin with since women and children lived in separate areas from the males in caves.

psychohistory.com/books/the-origins-of-war-in-child-abuse/chapter-7-child-abuse-homicide-and-raids-in-tribes/

How do you think they got accepted into the tribe? All three young girls have already been passed around and fucked silly by the tribal elders desu.

No washing machines?

Absolutely child abuse. I give them 3 week's before they get eaten by their tribesmen. Lord Jesus Christ please save the children.

>and learned to live without modern conveniences.

Apparently they just kept enough modern tech to virtue signal their (((progressive values))) to the world.

Those morons are going to get eaten.

>using the child as a maternal breast

What did he mean by this?

that's fucking lame because women are men just by having a husband.

>‘I have to make sure my children make it through each day in one piece. But each of those tasks are made more complex by living in the extreme conditions of a remote jungle.

Oh. Reading that I at first assumed it would've been the jungle that caused concern for their childrens' lives but apparently something else is stirring. What is it then that threatens to make their children less whole?

Beats me. Only pedophiles know.

ahh look at those lovely americans sitting amongst all that flora and fauna.

Pedophiles. 100%.

How long before these two cuties begin to fondle the BBC?

That's actually a pretty cool life experience.

>I have to make sure my children make it through each day in one piece
Fucking cunts. They have literally ruined their lives.

child abuse.

>braces

so apparently they still go to the got damn orthodontics office lel

The niglets are creepy looking as fuck.

One of my childhood friends had missionary grandparents in New Guinea, had stories of nig nog's chasing them with machetes. Some of them used to be actual cannibals.

Those poor children. This is unbelievably selfish. Liberals need to be tortured to death.

Pretty much this. These people and their experience can only exist as an appendix of a greater civilization. If they need modern medicine they can grab it, if there is tribal warfare they can leave and return to the city for a bit. These people are deluded to believe this life is "better". Tribal life a thousand years ago meant having a 50% chance of dying at the hands of another man, 50% of dying of tooth decay, and if you died of old age it was a miracle.

>Dragging innocent kids with you on your suicidal demeaning liberal journey

Those little girls are going to be passed around like a commodity.

Eat them all

>Liberals
They're Christian missionaries for fucks sakes

> not wanting to live on a remote island where you wake up everyday in paradise

Not sure where they would have gotten this done in PNG, an Australian doctors office maybe and still paid out the ass for being white. Look like 1950's braces anyway.

But PNG truly is a fucked up place, this bubble is nice but can't wait to see the story in another 2 years from now.

Christianity has become a shitty cuck religion.

If the left wasn't so militantly against Christianity, most Christians would consider themselves liberals, tbqh

Papua New Guineans are ok, the highlanders at least. They solve disputes with feasts and marriage so rarely war upon one another.

only having to run away from the bbc with aids and ogd knows what else they carry

No one takes the old gods seriously anymore though, especially since Marvel put them on the big screen with "diversity"

Probably true

Massively underrated

My Grandparents (and great-grandparents) did this in India. They had servants and everything.

Islands are usually very inhospitable.
Stop watching movies.

Papa New Guinea had a revolution not that long ago where they massacred the whites.

Fuck yourself and your grandparents

The bitterness is palpable.

Maybe they provided them with a better life and access to toilets?

You can bet they uplifted their lives

soon to be rape toys

Ficki Ficki

>don't even need to pretend to be a refugee
>they come to me

Hmmm i wonder ....

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etoro_people

The Etoro, or Edolo, are a tribe and ethnic group of Papua New Guinea. Their territory comprises the southern slopes of Mt. Sisa, along the southern edge of the central mountain range of New Guinea, near the Papuan Plateau. They are well known among anthropologists because of ritual homosexual acts practised between the young boys and men of the tribe. The Etoro believe that young boys must ingest the semen of their elders daily from the age of 7 until they turn 17 to achieve adult male status and to properly mature and grow strong.

THAT NIGGA LIKE 3 FOOT TALL LMAO

>New Guinea fathers rarely care for their little children, but when they do they mainly fondle their genitals,

kids gon get succ
#genderisirrelevant

then leftists will tell you all civilisations are equal

Yeah i agree, poor kids.

They could be at home being brainwashed by the electric jew, having their cognitive functions destroyed by a smartphone and being poisoned by shit food.

Oh the humanity.

Says the faggot sitting on his electric jew.

>I have to make sure my children make it through each day in one piece.

>in one piece

>paradise
Misspelled peril

The electric jew is the tv you dipshit.

If it's a remote tribe unconnected to Africa, I don't imagine they would have aids.
God forbid they ever do get it though, because they'd get fucked.

>No one takes the old gods seriously anymore though
>66
Kek disagrees

How is this not child abuse? What are the laws there? One user has already pointed out that they blatantly rape and molest little girls.

Is it not illegal for americans to take little girls to tribes in butt fuck no where to have them raped?

Jesus fucking christ

what if the dad's just a pedo, and by giving the other tribesmen gifts/items/his kids' buttholes, he hopes to elevated to the status of 'elder' one day?

source? evidence?

Dose fake smiles and empty eyes on the kids. You just know they're serving as the native's cumdumpsters.

They didn't massacre the whites specifically, but they killed about 20,000 people, which would have included whites in a civil war.

>empty eyes
>eye bags (not getting enough sleep)
>somewhat weak hairlines/thin hair for kids that age

rip

JUST

At least they'll get to know thorough cultural enritchment before their painful deaths.

iodine deficiency and likely higher stress levels from the environment, also possible vitamin b shortage from Sprue.

White people are not native to that area and it really shows.

They belong to the cannibal now

Kek

And kek.

>that pic with no comments
Kek is strong in this thread.