>>81569776

Notice how trumpfags don't have any arguments against the list of reasons posted on the website?

All you have are stale, unfunny, forced memes. Sad!

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/cover_story/2016/07/donald_trump_is_unfit_to_be_president_here_are_141_reasons_why.html
reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/comments/4teoxl/a_final_response_to_the_tell_me_why_trump_is_a/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wow i hate trump now

These are literally all appeals to emotion they can't be argued because they're are no facts behind them

Guess I'm a >mexican intellectuals now

Btw Pablo since you seem to.be a dumb ass I'm dying they have no actual criticism then name calling

>name calling
The vast majority of the events compiled into that list actually happened, if you're doing mental gymnastics to deny that trump, for instance, made fun of a disabled person, then you are outright dishonest.

>slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/cover_story/2016/07/donald_trump_is_unfit_to_be_president_here_are_141_reasons_why.html
1. War crimes
>plenty have been commited under Obama, Iraq war was the greatest war crime in decades, voted for by Hillary, and it's architects support Hillary

2. Said bad things about women
>fair enough. How many women and girls died due to Iraq and Libya where Hillary got her hands dirty?

3.Assasinate terrorist families
>Scummy, but why do you think the US keeps bombing weddings and funerals. Again, Trump might do what Obama has been doing and what Hillary certainly would do

4. Mexican judge biased
>Black activists make this about whites sometimes. What is good for the goose...

5. Supported torture
>trump is scum, but Obama admin has tortured, and Hillary certainly would

>80% of these have a "but someone's already doing it" justification
top kek

are you saying disabled people are incapable of being made fun of because of their disability you fucking mexican intellectual ableist scum

>sjw strawman roleplaying as an argument

I'm reading the list and none of these sound bad, DESU.

Fuck off back to your shithole, miguel.

>media says nothing about Hillary getting away with a crime scot-free just because she's a clinton

That fucking mexican judge is a member of La Raza. It is a mexican supremest organization.

>MISDIRECTION
mexican intellectualism at its finest, YOU HAVE TO GO BACK PABLO

Those are not real arguments, you know?

That's like saying white judges are racist if they come from the Bible belt, it's what niggers do when they're out of options, and Donny seems to know that move quite well.

makes you think

>those fucking comments
>that one shill for Hill claiming that Hillary is perfect in every way

JUST

>a list of actions that make someone unfit isn't for president isn't an argument

By misdirection you're referring to your sjw shitpost right?

What are you talking about? I said trumpfags don't have any arguments against the list of reasons that make trump unfit for president.

>responding to the same person twice

really made me think I'm a hill shill now, much argument many sage

NOt someone. Obama and Hillary.

Is it better to do something, but no one talks about it? Neither Trump nor Hillary is an acceptable candidate, but Trump is not demented, bloodthisty Wall Street puppet.

Nah spic.
They want to turn the border states into an independent nation and then purge all the whites.

wtf I hate Sup Forums now

reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/comments/4teoxl/a_final_response_to_the_tell_me_why_trump_is_a/

um Drumpftards? I think your candidate is done. I'm a #ShillForHill now